I need a senior quote Cred Forums. Help a brother out

Other urls found in this thread:

chartrain.org/PDF/Finnegans.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"
- Gandhi

Bump.

"No Vietkahn ever called me a nigger"

In order to do something, you must be something.

If you can't impress them with your brilliance, then baffle them with your bullshit.

Check em
Patrick Bateman

Perhaps everybody has a garden of Eden, I don't know; but they have scarcely seen their garden before they see the flaming sword. Then, perhaps, life only offers the choice of remembering the garden or forgetting it. Either, or: it takes strength to remember, it takes another kind of strength to forget, it takes a hero to do both. People who remember court madness through pain, the pain of the perpetually recurring death of their innocence; people who forget court another kind of madness, the madness of the denial of pain and the hatred of innocence; and the world is mostly divided between madmen who remember and madmen who forget. Heroes are rare.

"Aim for the moon, and you're bound to land among the stars."

"You're all worthless and weak!"
-Oderus Urungus

Five years from now we will arrive at a destination. We go the direction we face. We face the direction we design. Our destination is determined by our direction.

"Some of you guys are alright. Don't be in the cafeteria tomorrow"

I have a micropenis

Hail GWAR

It is always more difficult to fight against faith than knowledge

Kek newton died a virgin

Everything is a boomerang if you throw it directly upwards

capitalism isn't real

"Bitch I dig it I eat ice cream wth my chicken"
"Everytime I fuck I need to hit me least like two bitches"
"My money stand tall just like two midgets"
"No I'm not gay I fuck bitches on bitches, I whip out she suck on my private"
"My pocket fat just like a butt"

All Young Thug.

Hail Dave!

As it will be in the future, it was at the birth of Man
There are only four things certain since Social Progress began.
That the Dog returns to his Vomit and the Sow returns to her Mire,
And the burnt Fool's bandaged finger goes wabbling back to the Fire;
And that after this is accomplished, and the brave new world begins
When all men are paid for existing and no man must pay for his sins,
As surely as Water will wet us, as surely as Fire will burn,
The Gods of the Copybook Headings with terror and slaughter return!

"I just can't get enough of this Clorox stuff!" - Amanda Tod

It is not truth that matters, but victory

Such a pure artist, man.
Fuck heroin in the ass.

Fuckin right

Or
When the Cambrian measures were forming, They promised perpetual peace.
They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
But when we disarmed They sold us and delivered us bound to our foe,
And the Gods of the Copybook Headings said: "Stick to the Devil you know."

"Without the sauce, you are lost. But one can be lost in the sauce."-Gucci Mane

"In the first place, God made idiots. That was for practice. Then he made school boards"- Mark Twain

"Follow your dreams, you can reach your goals. I'm living proof."

My senior qoute was"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

Fyodor Dostoyevsky once said, "Too love someone is to see them as God had intended."

you know it!

"some of you guys are cool, don't come to school tomorrow"

I always hated that one because of how seriously untrue it is. The stars are nowhere near the moon so the whole analogy is pretty much fucked

Not even kidding, my friend is going to court tomorrow for saying that in class

Ooga Booga
-Colorful Nigger

Excellent

"I'll be dead on his ass like Spencer for fucking hire, I'll hunt him down and feed him his own testicles, AND I'll do it in a JIFFY, and I don't care if his mamma there his grandmamma innocent bystanders, little kids, babysitters, bill collectors WHAT-EVA, I'll leave his WHOLE BLOCK filled with hot brass if I have to, AND YOU KNOW WHY, CUZ I JUST DON'T GIVE A FUCK!" - Gin Rummy

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead

Well the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

Hey now you're an All Star get your game on, go play
Hey now you're a Rock Star get the show on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

It's a cool place and they say it gets colder
You're bundled up now but wait 'til you get older
But the meteor men beg to differ
Judging by the hole in the satellite picture
The ice we skate is getting pretty thin
The water's getting warm so you might as well swim
My world's on fire how about yours
That's the way I like it and I never get bored

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow

"And the world will see I was right!"
-Adolf Hitler

Winston Churchill (when berated for being drunk by MP Bessie Braddock): 'My dear, you are ugly, but tomorrow I shall be sober, and you will still be ugly.'

Tfw were already among the stars

so i was fucking my sister the other day and she was like, you're a lot heavier than dad, and i was like, thats what mom said

Depresses me to think '98 kids are done with High School. Also scares me shitless because these dumbasses will run our country soon. Except you, you're here, you'll be working as a janitor. So you don't scare me. Godspeed.

Literally anything out of Finnegans Wake:
chartrain.org/PDF/Finnegans.pdf

This is on the first page:
"bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntro varrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk!"

Another worthy quote from this book:
"Assaye, assaye! Touchole Fitz Tuomush. Dirty MacDyke. And Hairy O'Hurry. All of them arminus-varminus."

98 fag here.
God help us all with some of these fucks out there.
I barely even trust myself with any shit and there are kids out there worse than me.

"I have an unfortunate personality" - Orson Welles
"The secret to happiness is to face the fact that the world is horrible."- Bertrand Russell

Sometimes I wish You didn't beat cancer

this are pretty good

Jesus Christ it's Jason Bourne

if you don't know where you're going, any path will take you there

Go to heaven for the weather, hell for the company

Lol good point

"The principal's wife has a tight ass"

Why? Is this some reference that I'm not getting?

I think the person meant Vietcong

thats probably because a wolf is just a fucking dog. If I wanted to see a dog do tricks i'd sit at home and play with mine.

Always remember no matter where light goes darkness beats it first

Oversensitive ass California school, even though kids just smoke weed in the halls all fucking day long

dumping Mr. Rogers

-lick on these nuts and suck the dick

"The weak should fear the strong"

~ Some meme I saw

Gas the skypes

R.I.P

Underrated kek

"shoot for the moon, or shoot yourself"

“Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.” - E.A.Poe

A punk rock song won't ever change the world. But I can tell you about a couple that changed me.

When the red river flows, take the dirt road home

test

Kek I read it in his voice

out

"In Italy for 30 years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed. They produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, 500 years of democracy and peace. And what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Academics are like psychotropics, they make you see patterns that don't really exist.

Reply to this senior quote or your mother will murder you in your sleep tonight

"I hate myself" - Alexander Hamilton he seriously said this so it's valid

I am high

I remember watching Mr. Rogers. Good days. That was around the first time I skipped my first day of school, I think it was Kindergarten. I just woke up and asked my mom if I could stay home and she said yeah. Shit was tight yo. Watched Mr. Rogers.

Kill yourself

"Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you sign this yearbook"

"How do you like your corn flakes?"
-Varg Vikernes

>valentine
>June
lazy fuck

I don't see no Americans. I see trespassers, mexican harps. Do a job for a nickel what a nigger does for a dime and a white man used to get a quarter for. What have they done? Name one thing they've contributed.

"This better be the Puffy daddy version of this song, and not that STING PIECE OF SHIT!"
Tourettes guy

nvr4get

Except wolves are huge, powerful, intensely fast and strong murder machines
Its like saying a lion is just a cat
Because it is

lol k

He says it himself: Cheap labour. Whoever said that is an idiot.

fuck

Attila the Hun or Genghis Khan

Did you get this from gangs of new york

I haven't laughed this hard since I was a little girl...

Stingrays though...fucking lethal

When the servers got fucky and Cred Forums froze solid I screen capped the final post on the board, just in case.

I would have been okay with this.

what is this

I got no fucking clue

Mr Nightingale never met Donald Trump.

Well done sir

That's pretty amazing.

No, that was Shillary in ornamental drag.

Clickwhole
>theOnion.gif

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood won four Emmy awards, and Rogers himself was presented with a Lifetime Achievement Award at the 1997 Daytime Emmys, as described by Esquire's Tom Junod:

Mister Rogers went onstage to accept the award—and there, in front of all the soap opera stars and talk show sinceratrons, in front of all the jutting man-tanned jaws and jutting saltwater bosoms, he made his small bow and said into the microphone, "All of us have special ones who have loved us into being. Would you just take, along with me, ten seconds to think of the people who have helped you become who you are. Ten seconds of silence."

And then he lifted his wrist, looked at the audience, looked at his watch, and said, "I'll watch the time." There was, at first, a small whoop from the crowd, a giddy, strangled hiccup of laughter, as people realized that he wasn't kidding, that Mister Rogers was not some convenient eunuch, but rather a man, an authority figure who actually expected them to do what he asked. And so they did. One second, two seconds, three seconds—and now the jaws clenched, and the bosoms heaved, and the mascara ran, and the tears fell upon the beglittered gathering like rain leaking down a crystal chandelier. And Mister Rogers finally looked up from his watch and said softly "May God be with you," to all his vanquished children

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance."
-Major General John Sedgwick, moments before being shot and killed

Kleenex has built it's industry on sickness, sadness and shame

Kek

“White folks was in caves while we was building empires… We taught philosophy and astrology and mathematics before Socrates and them Greek homos ever got around to it.” - Rev. Al Sharpton

Untrue, I use it to wipe up jizz and I feel awesome after. Despite what Joe Rogan says

then you are doing it wrong

"When the people fear the government there is tyranny. When the government fears the people there is liberty"
Thomas Jefferson

"NATURAL SELECTION. KILL all retards, people with brain fuck ups, drug addicts, people who can't figure out how to use a fucking lighter. GEEEAWD! People spend millions of dollars on saving the lives of retards, and why. I don't buy that shit like "oh hes my son though!" so the fuck what, he ain't normal, kill him, put him out his misery. He is only a waste of time and money, then people say "But he is worth the time, he is human too" no he isn't, if he was then he would swallow a bullet cause he would realize what a fucking waste and burden he was."

-Eric Harris

"Sometimes when my girl won't give me that good lovin, I make myself halfway hard and slide my dick in my ass."
-user

I mean, nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
(thats mine)