/b says what they would do to people you know thread

/b says what they would do to people you know thread.

I need more

I would make her unzip my pants and jerk my fat cock before having her put it deep in her mouth. She'd gulp it down untill the point she gags and pasionately start to suck it. By the time My cock is covered in in precum and spit she'd ge up, lift that cute little skirt of hers and ride my dick with her tight pussy which is shaved with a nice landing strip. I'd tell her to rub her clit until she cums. Then have her go back on her knees and suck my cock while looking up at me until I'd unload all my juice in her mouth. She'd slurp it all up like a good little girl.

What would you do to this chick?

I'd give her a few awkward stares and then try to avoid interacting with her if you know what I mean

left

Grab her by the hair and force that smiling face on to my cock I would continue face fucking her while stripping her naked, once i see her perky bobs i slap her on the face, then slap her tits and start fucking her pussy while she begs for more what would you do to Tori?

Open that tight skirt button by button. Have her lay on her bakc and lick her cute little pussy until it is dripping all over the place. Slurp up her juice and go up to kiss her. Stick my dick right in it and fuck her until she moans loudly with every thrust. Take it back out and have her suck her own juice off of my cock. Then turn her around, bend her over and slowly thrust my dick into her asshole. Fuck her like this until she bursts out squirting. Then have her get back on her knees, lick up her own squirt and then suck my cock begging for my cum. I finally cream it all over her beautiful face and shooot some in her mouth.

How bout her?

Rape

Bend her over that railing and push her skirt up. She has no panties on. Push her asschecks aside and lick her butthole and pussy. After lubing her ass with enough of her pusy juice, stand up behind her, spit in my mouth and libe my dick with that. Then go to straight anal. She'd be moaning as the boats passed by and watch her get fucked in the ass. I tell her to lift a leg onto the railing and push up her skirt so everybody else has a nice view. They start to cheer. She is so turned on taht she cums from the anal penetration. The people on the boat demand "Cum on her face!" Obedient she kneels on the floor and waits for me to spray my load into her face. Everybody cheers as I do so, she collects it all with her fingers and swallows as much as she can. We go back inside.

Go for a whole scene with her.

1. Tie her hands behind her back.
2. Cut off her clothes, outer first, then take pics of her in her underwear and send them from her phone to her brother.
3. Cut off her underwear, shove my iphone into her cooch, then take a pic of it with her phone and send it to another relative.

Dat ass. Ughhh

Tie her down and use her long hair as handles while I skull fuck her to oblivion. make her puke all over herself and then fuck her pussy before filling her up full of cum and smearing her face in vomit

melted

what would you do to my cutie?

Push that nice little pink bikini aside. And lick her cute little pussy. Her tan lines turn me on and I lick harder as I notice her getting weter. She moans out as quietly as possible so people on the beach don't hear us. I kneel in front of her, take my dick out and slowy push it into her muscular puffy pussy. Her pussy lips get pushed aside and it makes a nice noise as I fuck her beaver. I pull my cock out and let her ride me. Reverse cowgirl style so she can observe evrything around us. My dick slips out and I try to push it back in her cunt. She decides to shove it in her butt anyhow and now rides it. I try edging but I cum from her tight little asshole. She giggles happily, covers her cum filled ass and lays next to me. "Thanks for the nice load in my ass!" she says as she smiles.

What would you do anons?

I'd rip her pretty dress open and maul her tits with my filthy hands. Bend her over and spank her ass until its sore and bruised. Spit on her hair and rip her hairband apart. Fuck her tight pussy dry while pushing her head onto the ground. Finish on of her ruined dress and make her walk home with her exposed body like the slut she is.

I would grip the back of her head and force her mouth down around my cock, bouncing her head up and down

I would bend her over right on that beach and shove my cock deep in her pussy. cumming deep inside her

That's the laugh she gives right before she starts taking every cock on the beach except yours.

I would take her to dinner and pay the bill, kiss her good night and never call her again.

Wwyd

wwyd?

on the right

and her left nipple is pierced

right - Holly

Really nice girl user. Can think about a lot of things to do to her. Definitely wouldn't miss any of her holes.

Was this you? If so, please elaborate and you shall receive more.

Mary is a crazy bitch

It was me. I would love to feel her tongue swirling slowly around my shaft. From the tip all the way to the base.

Have more of her if anyone wants it.

Right one looks like the perfect girl for a nice deep facfuck. That big mouth of hers was made for tking huge ammounts of cock. Maybe even two at the same time.
Leftie has a really cute face and insanely tight body. Would love to undress those yoga pants and fuck that pussy for ages. Switch between her pussy righteys mouth and her asshole. Finally cum on lefties face/mouth and have both snowball.

What would you do to these two user?

hey user, you got any more of her?

yes please

>Have more of her if anyone wants it.
Go on ahead user

Sure what would you do to her?

I bet she'd be a good cocksucker for you.

Now your girl really goes into the perfect position for a nice facefuck twoo. She puts her hair behind her shoulders but splits it in two so that I can use it to push her mouth deeper on my face. Cum drooling all down her mouth and her slobbering all over the place. A perfect moment to shoot a fat load into her mouth and have her swallow it like a good girl.

Go on.

Someone do her?

After she sucks me right to the edge of orgasm, i would pull out and aim my cock at her glasses and shoot a huge load all over the lenses.

return for return - give and you shall receive user

Bump

I'd make her go face down ass up right there on that dock so that I can fuck that pussy until she passes out

blowjob, then I unload on her face making sure to cover her glasses

Yup would rip dat yellow minge to shreds, anymore?

wwyd?

any detail?

Nice. Now let's go for that ass. Lean her over a rock pulling her panties down uncovering her tight pussy and a cute asshole. Fingerher from behind while kissing her pasionately. Fuck her pussy until my cock is rather juicy and then aim for the ass. Have her pull her butt open so I can thrust it in better. Have her moan and shiver at any thrust until unloading in her tight little ass.

Leftie would do the job of presucking. then sit in righteis face and have her pussy licked. I kneel before rightey , fuck her and admire lefties pussy getting licked. Both of them turn themselves around and go doggystyle infront of me. All four hoels over each other. I thruast aöternately into any of the four ones with both of them waiting in anticipation for my cock. Once I am done with this fine game I tell them to turn around and pump a fat load of cum over their faces which they'd share.

How about her and a friend, anons?

any interest in indian?

bikini for fun lol

pose with her at a con and grab her tits for the picture. Pull her dress up and lick up her sweet nectar. make her beg for my dick as i tease her clit with my throbbing dick. Take her facing the crowd gathering around us as she tries to hide her delicate moans. Cum inside of her engorged pussy and offer the fattest fuck around to lick her bottom clean

yes yes yes yes

yes
she would love my cock and how well I eat pussy

I would shove my cock down her throat and face fuck her until she passed out. She would wake up to me destroying her ass while I held her pig tails like handlebars. I'd pull out and blow my load all over her back.

What would you do to her?

have them both double team my cock. Divide up my load among them. Lefty gets it all over her face and glasses while righty swallows.

Skull fuck Herr till she stops fucking smiling, slide my cock further and further down to the back of her throat till she stops fucking breathing. Cum all over her pretty face and smear it in with her caked on makeup

more user, we need more

I'd rip those fucking spandex shorts off and show her 3 minutes of hell

push her in the river and fuck her friend

i just wish more people would reply

Bend her over, make her the biggest cum dumpster this side of the mississippi

Anyone?

I would take her out on a date and we'd go back to my place after. I'd have 5 of my friends waiting in a dark room jerking their cocks. We'd sit down on the couch and I'd tell her I had a suprise for her and for her to close her eyes. When she did I'd walk out and get my buddies. I'd tell her to open her eyes and when she did there would be 6 cocks being jacked right in her face. She didn't know what to think at first but she quickly warmed up to the idea of being our fuck puppet for the night. She ended up having cum running out of all her holes and her face glazed,

shes a pretty good cosplayer, does she have a website or blog?

She had one but took it down now she only sends them to me private

Wwyd

punch her in the face and drag her across the floor by the hair and then choke her to death while i fuck her in the ass then id chop her up with my buddies

can you post a dump for us user? would love to see more of this cutie

also anyone got more of the girl on the right?

Fuck her titties while she licks my tip. I bring myself almost to the point of climax, at wich point, I flip her over and stick in her ass where I dump my cum.

Beautiful girl. But why is she holding that shark?

Well, no matter. Would take ehr up to a hotel room. Undress her and have her present me her tight and freshly shaved pussy. She left a landing strip on purpose though. Would lick that hole and bang heavy. She'd hold her legs up to give me abetter view of it. After a long heavy fuck I pull my dick out and spray my cum over her. The first shots get to her face. the rest covers her beautiful perky tits and creams her puffy pussy.

really nice toughts. now more cum for her.

I would take her to the roughest part of town and tie her to a lamp post late at night and write "FUCK ME" on her back. I would drive passed her evey hour and see a different nigger savagely fucking her. About dawn I would pull up and ask her if she wants down, she begs me but I laugh and fuck her in the ass. Afterwards I just leave here.

CHECKED

I'll bet as tight as she is that she's a screamer

I would teach her differential calculus then tickle her

Pull her dress up and use her little asshole straight away. Watch my cock thrust in and out and her butthole go with it. use it until nearly climaxing. then turn her around. have her lay on her back, smile and open her mouth while recieving a nice thick load all over her face and mouth.

what do to my girl, user?

How about you add me on kik? Wainan3 is my nick

I'd make sure she left those glasses on when myself and 5 of my buddies mercilessly fuck her throat then nut all over her glasses. When we're finished I'll make sure to take a bunch of pics to show you guys on here..

alright, creating one now

You might well be right. Tell me about how you would use that tight chick.

Your girl looks really tight herself too. Would love to simply pull down those yoga pants and lick her pussy. have her lift her legs up and present it to me while she can't really split them because of the pants. this gives even more extra tightnes -onderful for a perfect pussy fuck and a nice creampie. then have her push the cum out onto a spoon and feed it tp her so it doesn't get wasted.

here's more inspiration for you and

As much as that is unusual, she is actually into cock worshipping, mouthfucking and swallowing a lot. So I guess she would really enhoy that.

Your girl really looks like a proper facial lady too. Those eyes simply beg for a fat cock. I'd unzip my pants and iimmediately have her kneeling in front of me with her open mouth read to use. After a lot of gargling, slupring and fucking her throat I'd hold her head back and jerk my cum into her open mouth. Let her show it to me, gargle and swallow - beautiful!

Would fuck righteys mouth so bad. Always use it till the edge, then take my dick out, stick it backin and slowly use it while going up with the pace. I'd do this until she decided to keep sucking on my dick when I try to unwind from her mouth. Sucking all my sperm out of it as if my cock was the straw of a sweet milkshake.

Who wants moar?

and what about lefty, what else would you do to righty

id get them both drunk to the point where they couldnt stand up. after that id pin righty down and pump that face. afterwards id feel back that dress on lefty and pound that ass

cmon this face is practically asking for it

She'd like that college girls need something to relieve stress

I'd drag her naked into the desert, choke her with my cock while slapping her face, then push her head into the dirt while ramming her dry asshole. After nutting in her ass, I'd make her lick my shitty cock clean and leave her tied to a stake to cry.

This one has sensitive tits, wwyd?

go first and you shall get more.

Would rip that dress right open, pinning her down into the sand and pounding her tight cunt over and over, before splattering her with cum

forgot to tag it, my bad.

got her roast beef to anyone interested

what's going on anons? no more?

Are they twins? Definitely go for leftys ass. Have rightey spread it wide open for me so I can take a nice close look at my cock using her backdoor. Ever once in a while I push it out, admire her gaping hole and use righteys mouth. she lubes my cock. I finally cum in leftys ass as rightey lays underneath her and licks her to the orgasm. lefty then pushes her anal creampie out for righte to eat.

Would uncover those tits and caress the. Licking her nippleas and kindly biting them. Then get up while she is still on her knees. ram my cock into her mouth and keep on fuckig until I nut right down her throat. She gasps for air as I take my dick out and says "That was delicious. Thank you!"

Yes interested

post it

more

Pat her on the back and press my lips together like that kid in the "how white people smile at you when you walk by" meme

>more

wish i had hq sorry

Take her to a classy hotel. Strip off that black dress and gaze at her pretty Asian twat. Get hard immediately and stick my dick in her mouth. Face-fuck her until I can no longer stand it. Prop her on her hands and knees and fuck her tight Asian pussy. I pull out and cum in her ass.

That ass screams for a good pounding. Would have her undress those bikini bottoms, lick her asshole and then use it for good before feeding my cum to her cute littles smiling face

Have her naked on all four. Admire her perfect pussy for a while before starting to lick it. Shove my cock in. She turns so wet that I can barely feel anything so I decide to use her backdoor. Slowly pushing it it the view is beautiful and her little moan even better. Once it is fully in I thrust until I unload myself deep in that tight ass.

more

drunk gangbang after a show