I'm scared I might have Genital herpes. Just did a full panel test today waiting on results in the coming days...

I'm scared I might have Genital herpes. Just did a full panel test today waiting on results in the coming days. No symptoms but someone I recently slept with has it (2 months ago) Do you have herpes user?

I have herpes. You're quite likely to be clear if no symptoms by now, although it has been known to lurk for longer than that. Unfortunately, hard to test for when asymptomatic - lots of false negatives. First attacks are the worst, then your body learns to cope, Mine are mild and infrequent now (7 years post-infection). Valacyclovir helps a lot, as do some dietary supplements, mainly lysine.

I might not even have it. But does it affect your relationships?

Your dick is melt nigga.

calm the fuck down user,its nothing

Thank you friend, Just scary. please enjoy the asian grills.

More grills plz

bump it up then fam.

Its cancer you'w gonna die

Truth. Same here. A year and a half in. Eventually, it becomes mostly not a thing. It only effects your relationships if you let it. 90% of the infected population exhibits no symptoms and therefore "doesn't have it" even if they carry. I'm very choosy as to who I tell. I've regretted telling in the past, since it's so rare that it actually matters.

Thanks for the somewhat solace, Sitting on my hands waiting to find out is fucking killing me.

Well, of course it does. When have attack, no have fuck. After a couple times you can learn to spot signs that an attack may be coming - enlarged and slightly aching lymph nodes. Very vigorous and repeated fucking can bring one on, so check carefully after one of these, and any obvious things that tend to lower immune system. Use condoms if not sure. If you use Valacyclovir and are careful, there is minuscule chance of passing it on. I haven't infected anyone, through three relationships with unprotected sex. Blowjobs are still okay - HSV2 (most common and nastiest form) does not pass from dick to mouth. Relax, it's not so terrible. And you're probably fine after 2 months anyway

that is a huge concern for me, being able to still live a healthy sexual life. Do you tell your partners? How did they react?

You should not have gotten tested, btw. I'm surprised no one advised you of this. No symptoms, no worries. I have a friend who carries, but has never ever had an OB and never infected anyone else, but doesn't date because of it even though she's hot (yes, we definitely hook up). If you don't have symptoms, you should close this thread and live your life as if nothing happened.

Also, was this person you slept with having an OB? If not, stfu dude.

I think there's a dating site for people with herpes. Not telling a partner is fucking despicable

No, not at the time we slept together. I obviously can't go around telling my friends about this, so I figured an user board and my doctor where I could be fine. No symptoms, no blisters, no nothing no pain. But I guess knowing is better than not knowing?

everyone's got herpes.
everyone's got hpv
thanks to jew vaccines

>But I guess knowing is better than not knowing?

Wrong. It'll always sit in your brain even though 1/3 of people are also in the same position as you, but they have the advantage of ignorance.

Ignorance is indeed bliss. Im not thinking clearly right now.

There's a big difference between a cold sore on your lip and a crusted up oozing cauliflower chancre on your tube steak.

Got it for a few years now. Vigorous fapping, y know, spanking the monkey gives me outbreaks without fail. Other than that its not a biggie.

It does pass from dick to mouth. You are incorrect.

>hnnnnng
full chink or mixed?
let's see that ass?

Are you using lotion? Get a big bottle of fragrance-free. Use generously. The lotion is good for you and makes fapping easier. Remember, it's technically a skin condition.

No. It's pretty much exactly the same. Nice bait, tho.

There's a chance of infection a day or two before an outbreak, so important for carriers to learn the signs and sometimes be noble and not fuck if they're at all concerned. Not everyone is careful enough (obviously, or no-one would catch it). Ten years before I got it, I had one-year relationship with a carrier and never got it then, so it's perfectly manageable. Telling isn't so bad - you'd be surprised how many people have it, and they might be relieved if you own up first. Possibly so relieved that a possible fuck turns into a definite, so there's an upside to honesty. Lots of people also have natural immunity, from having had some kind of prior herpes infection (many kinds, not just genital) and beaten it.

I dated a girl who had it and told me she was in a couple, multi-year relationships with guys, never told them and never infected them.

another one of the joys of being a virgin, you never have to doubt that some bitch gave you a parting gift you didnt want.

yes, but very, very rarely, if it's HSV2 (which is what it usually is on the dick). With medication and care, it's a tiny risk. HSV1 infections are much more likely to do this. Anyways - I've never given it to anyone, anywhere, and not using condoms with regular partners

Agreed. And there is no scientific evidence of HSV-2 passing from genitals to mouth, only anecdotal evidence, which in addition to being wildly untrustworthy, is usually collected from super at-risk groups like bathhouse gay dudes and drug addicts. Not reliable information. I've received countless blowjobs from discordant partners and it's absolutely never been a problem. Not even close.

Oh, and one time I went down on a girl who still had faint sores. No probs.

Op bumping I'm having trouble with the pics

I'm a carrier but have never shown symptoms. Infected 3 women before I found out.

What's your relationship with those women now?

sauce on OP jesus christ I'm in love.

oh shit. Well, that's a good point - there are so many asymptomatic carriers around that you're arguably safer having sex with someone who has it, knows it, and takes care than you are having sex with just, you know, people. Still, as I understand it, transmission is very, very rare when no outbreak is happening, it's just that some people have outbreaks that are so minor that they don't notice. That's arguably a tougher gig, since the responsible (!) thing to do would be to always wear condoms. For the rest of your life.