Didn't see a ride started. It should never end

Didn't see a ride started. It should never end.

Keep it simple, keep it straight.

Stronk Sunday!

Howdy bud.

Yeah! Let's see some high quality shit. Only the best. I'll dump until my thumb gets tired or I get too drunk

>>just moved, no wifi, android

Will do!
>will continue to dump random from folder

I have over 1500 fur pics on my phone. What have I become?

An empire of Fur art.

Oh god, if that pic jack had been dubs....

I am but a humble serf

Bumping for more large insertion/size queen stuff

Ya know, our "junk DNA" has genes for things like smooth uniform fur, stripes, spots, digitigrade limbs and elongated snouts and canine teeth. Do any of you think it will be possible, technologically or legally for these genes to be expressed in the next three decades?

I have at least 10.000... Help me

From what I know about CRISPR, we are probably closer to 50-100 years away from anything like that.

Of course I understand our tailbone serves to hold our guts in our abdomens, allowing bipedal locomotion. Any thoughts?

Damn.

As in thoughts on if the coccyx is vestigial or not? It's a pretty well-documented bone, and while it is a remnant of a tail, it still serves the functions you describe. Maybe not so much bipedal motion, but it is definitely a muscle and ligament cluster that keeps us balanced while sitting and does aid in holding our guts together.

>that feel when Hardiman will never draw big fat fuckin' polar bear dick again

There will always be those who carry on his legacy.

I think vestigial implies obsolete. It's my understanding we couldn't walk on two legs without it. It's unattractive, but serves a purpose. That's one of the hurdles that needs to be crossed in order for genetics to create what has been worshipped and idealized throughout history. Then there's digitigrade hindlimbs and opposable thumbs combined with the muscles required for lingual communication along with elongated snouts and a forward gaze with a vertical spine. It's mind bogglingly complicated, yet seems a worthy goal.

hotshot, combo master tonight

TFF still fucked..

Hey GT.

Hey Ether, apparently right?