Hey Cred Forums, 18 yo girl starving here. NO I WONT POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP. Whatever...

Hey Cred Forums, 18 yo girl starving here. NO I WONT POST TITS WITH TIMESTAMP. Whatever, is there an user down to give me 10$ so i can go to MCDONALDS AND GET A BIGMAC. I'll eat it live on cam if u wanna just add my kik or snap to FEED MEH.
kik- Cruxiie
Snap: lemon.power

Tits with time stamp

Sage

>no I won't post tits
Stopped reading.
Sage

Where do you live?

This
Tits or GTFO

This is why americans are fat!

Post tits post tits!

Tits or gtfo

Tits or GTFO (Don't forget the timestamp)

>girl here
>no tits or gtfo
newfag

Since when is a big Mac $10?

If you post tits I'll give you $25

plot twist user isn't starving she's just a fatass who needs to spends 10 fucking dollars on big macs.

Go beg like a broke-ass niglet somewhere else, you stankass cunt.

>wont tits or time stamp

End of post if you ask me.

ITT: Fat fuck neck beard male who needs $10 to re-activate his WoW account

Sure thing, also you want more than $10? Could pay for some other stuff to help you out since you seem to be in a bad situation which I assume isn't your fault, since you seem like a nice girl. Also apologies for all these other guys being rude and treating you like a sex object. Also I'm always free if you want to talk about anything, even bf problems. Want to give your paypal here or on kik?

Tits or gtfo

Sage

pretty much kek

A meal is about 8 and some change

[email protected] you're a hero.

Do you *really* want tits? Can you picture this landwhale?

>you're a faggot
Fixed it for you. Also sage

YOU CUCK

You can add me on kik! Cruxiie xxxrhanks for being kind

Compare this to the rest of the traps and faggots on Cred Forums this one has more fap potential.

GO TO www.seekingarrangment.com They will have someone who can help you.

I'll send you $500 for tits, face, and timestamp

You can't be this dumb... you can't possibly be this dumb... this isn't really happening...

Fucking white knight. Hoping you get Catfished.

Okay, if this is really you, just sent an email.

By helping a girl out? It's called being a gentleman, something many other vermin here like yourself wouldn't understand.

You're not OP, the kik is different.

I thought about this. Yuck !

oh, it is happening

Quadruple d's!!! But not the good kind

I don't actually want your tits, but there's a principle at stake here

Something you wouldn't understand is how to get pussy. Fucking cuck.

sage

Fucking white knight

>Using "whatever" as a transition on the Internet.

Its not my email, my email is : [email protected] . Also add my kik: Cruxiie to confirm

I'll see if I have some extra cash! You don't need to eat live for me, this cash is free. You should be getting a message from me on kik soon

> you seem to be in a bad situation which I assume isn't your fault
Nigger what? You're basing her personality and if her situation is her fault based on a post where she does nothing for herself but beg?

or VENMO @radgypsea

I'm not op. But you probably don't want my hairy tits either.

I hate this place

lost

I'll give you a quarter for a picture of your butthole

But this is your home...

White knight? How? By being generous and caring? This is normal for me as I've helped plenty of girls out who needed a little extra cash or half of their rent paid.

I've been romantically involved with many girls and also have turned down lots of drunk girls in clubs as that'll be me taking unfair advantage of them.

Girls rarely make bad mistakes involving money, whereas young guys blow it on drink and drugs. So yes, I believe she is just going through a rough unfair patch.