Sup Cred Forums

sup Cred Forums

pic related wants me to fuck her ass, but she's married and as I understand, kind of a psycho

What should I do?

do it

Wise man spoke! I'm with him!

her butt.

never stick your dick in crazy

I'd say fuck her ass

Don't do it. You just listed why you shouldn't.

1. She's married.
2. She's fucking psycho.

There's plenty of single and sane women out there. Don't be a scumbag, you piece of shit. Or you know what, fuck it. Do it. Who cares? You're either going to get the shit kicked out of you by her husband when he finds out or she's going to ruin your life because she's crazy.

you should do her ass, are you stupid?

always stick your dick in crazy, just dont leave it there long enough to rot your life

Are you in a situation where you need a pussy so bad you re ready to fuck a crazy bitch? If so do it, if not don't do iit.

but... she's really not attractive

Oh god should have posted that first
I retract my first statement. Don't fuck her ass

I dont agree with this guy. The husbands not the issue here.

The issue is the crazy chick. Girls do all kinds of weird shit when they are crazy. For example, she might tell you her husband has a gun and then blackmail you by saying that you raped her. crazy, right? But why even entertain a 1% chance of that happening? Not worth it, plenty of other ways to get sex.

Do it so you shall never do something like her ever again. You understand user ?

on the other hand, I've always wondered what it would be like to fuck a clown's asshole

id still fuck it, especially in the ass

I'd fuck her ass for the sole purpose of smearing her own shit in her mousey whorish face with my semi-flacid dick

It doesn't look like too much of a train wreck here

Kekzizzle ma nizzle

What exactly do you mean by crazy? Details or examples of past crazyness?

This is what I did when a marrird psycho asked me if I could fuck her ..
Called her at a motel -
Fucked her
Left her
Never talked to her again.
She tried contacting
Send messages asking replies else she'd kill herself.
She didn't kill herself.
> WEAR A CONDOM

>sending a married man nudews
>looking like a clown

dont fuck crazy women

or whatever, learn it yourself, the hard way

>What should I do?
provide evidence to her husband and save the poor bastard from the inevitable. i mean you could fuck her too (i wouldn't) but if you don't she'll find somebody who will.

crazy like she makes up dramatic situations like someone tried to rape her walking down the street, or she got beat up at home, off the wall shit

That doesnt neccessarily mean crazy. Any better examples?

Agreed

I'm with this guy. The real question is how did this even get brought up? You know she's married, why would you allow the conversation to lead towards fucking her in the ass?

Sorta looks like if CommunismKills was an SJW

you don't want to get involved with crazies, trust me. Especially if they're already tied (marriage). Best to walk away while you still can.

this pussy though
I don't know if I'd be able to maintain an erection within five feet of that thing

yeah, nix the "i mean you could fuck her too." if you're just trying to hit'n'run it will probably turn into rape accusations and you in handcuffs on your way to a cell.

Worst tits ever

>those nipples
DROPPED

Even more "NO"

She's married. Stay the fuck away.

what are you, some kind of priest?

She's hideous, no don't do it. For that reason and that reason alone.

alright I guess I shouldn't fuck this pig, but I guess I could drop some more of her disgusting nudes

I know this girl, she went to my school

Wouldn't be bad if it was still shaved. Stubble sucks.

both of those are a great idea!

Did she have a rep for being a crazy bitch in highschool?

she was a fucking loser