Tell me that Breaking Bad isn't the greatest TV show of all time

Tell me that Breaking Bad isn't the greatest TV show of all time.

Pro tip - you can't.

It has everything, it never overstays its welcome and it's incredibly written.

+ it leaves a massive hole in your life when you finish it because it's that good. Finished my third time watching and it's just as good as the first time

>south park

hurrrrrrrrrrr

every time

its boring
game of thrones > everything - house of cards

game of thrones is for facebook obsessed virgins with BO and a POP collection

breaking bad is for people who think they're cool for liking breaking bad

Actually I think Breaking Bad is one of the few series that has a coherent and satisfying ending

it was okay

Breaking Bad isn't the greatest TV show of all time.

Wow that was pretty easy, OP

answer me this. would breaking bad be half as good without brain cranston.
Answer - no. you dont have a good show, you have a good actor

But Better Call Saul is also very good and Brian Cranston isn't in it. It's good writing and good directing

A good actor (in this case, an array of talented actors) make a good show.

>a good actor makes a bad show good
FTFY

game of thrones is a modern day epic

I prefer The Wire but BB is a close second

dexter is

I like Dexter much better, watched it 4 times. Breaking Bad is good though, watched it twice. But my all time favorite series is Trailer Park Boys.

Love Breaking Bad but it just doesn't compete with Dexter. I may have to rewatch Dexter since it's been a while. Thanks Cred Forums

>Breaking Bad isn't the greatest TV show of all time

underage millenial faggot detected. Stuff like The Sopranos and The Wire SHITS on BB

Sorta this, except Dexter is second to Breaking Bad for me. Though they're both the best TV shows of all time.

The Wire is better

>learn to greentext

South Park is a nice timewaster but really? You think it's better than Breaking Bad?

i'm too high for this shit but you still get the idea

>that scene where Walt realizes he's totally fucked in the ass and cries/laughs in the crawlspace
>boring

>Walt slowly loses everything he loves
>boring

>all that tiny symbolism and artsy shit that you don't notice the first few times around
>boring

You a re flamboyantly underage.

Breaking Bad is ONE of the best shows of all time. Game of Thrones is far better....

But I will say this, within it's genre of action/crime/drama, there's nothing better.

Though I think it should have ended with Gus Fring being offed. He was the last strong villain and the neo nazis just seem hastily pencilled in.

Though I guess every show of this sort is ultimately a morality play and they needed the final season to "complete the cycle" if you will, of Walter White becoming a villain, not just as bad, but actually MORE evil than most of them he fought against.

But yeah, it's a great show. Easily in top 5 greatest, I just don't think it stands alone on that pedestal.

This undoubtedly proves you're a newfaggot. A true oldfaggot would be able to greentext at any time, under all circumstances because the greentexting ways are so deeply ingrained into their mind. For instance, when you've played a game so much you can play it just as well whilst drunk.

Agreement.

>mfw walter kills mike

Really the moment when I decided that WW truely lost his way. He did make up for it a bit by saving jessie, but still...

> Game of Thrones is far better....

Nigga pls.

>eliminate plot armor
>FUCKING GENIUS WRITTING OMFG WHAT A MASTERPIECE OF TELEVISION

Not the OP, but I think South Park and Breaking Bad are equal in quality in the very very different genres they inhabit.

I mean, you're never gonna get as pumped up about South Park as Breaking Bad, but you aren't really gonna get any epic laughs off of Breaking Bad either.

I'd say top 5 Pantheon in greatest shows out right now.

South Park
Game of Thrones
Sunny in Philadelphia
Workaholics
Breaking Bad

My favourite scene was when Jessie went to collect his stolen money/meth and met the parents. It was like a completely different show for a moment, and entirely relatable to the real world. Walter White was a total badass, but I think the main purpose of the show was to show us what not to do. No matter how badly we wish to be like Walter White, we see his problems and realise it's never worth it.

Also Rome.

Really nearly anything HBO does is pretty fucking good, great writing, performances, production value. Deadwood is probably my favorite show ever, which says a lot as I am not a huge western fan. Rome is my second favorite followed by Break Bad

lmao k

Don't forger Oz and Band of Brothers

Black Mirror is the greatest tv show of all time. Your welcome.

samefag

>eliminate plot armor
>nearly every main character has died
pick one please

yea that was pretty boring

Black Mirror is actually incredible, apart from that shitty Christmas one they did. Its coming back next month to netflix i think. its easily one of channel 4's best things they ever did

NARCOS. The show was breaking bad on meth

I genuinely felt a real sadness when BrBa finished. I didn't know what to do, I was so invested in their universe that it felt surreal as it ended.

more drugs, money, killings, and gangs

It's a masterpiece