Cred Forums is

Cred Forums is...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0NySz4SR-0Q&index=11&list=PLIThl9-bFri7XXZ6-de2Ijr_Q-BjNTisv
youtube.com/watch?v=VXKfj2NAlxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A place to get dubs

The newfags land

2 more chans then 2chan

Tru

The chan

A faggot just like OP

For niggers only

Check em

Carcinogenic and addictive. Essentially, cigarettes without the smell or taste.

a place where neckbeard autistic basememt dwelers lurk

Edge

I'm gay.

the embodiment of the internet itself

I like men.

I lift weights.

WE

A website where multiple people can comment on temporary text-based miniature blogs known as "Threads" anonymously about certain subjects which are categorized by singular or two letters.

is a friend of mine.
Cred Forums is my friend.
Cred Forums is a friend of mine.
I am a friend with Cred Forums.

FILLED WITH CRIMINAL SCUM!

overrun with normies

Many different things. Cred Forums is itself not commonly used by users of other boards and has separate culture that is not compatible outside.

Cancer

Cred Forums is SPAAAARRRRTAAAAAA

Literally the center of my life.

not kidding. i have no friends. it's been that way since way before I even found this place. I live completely alone. I have no one in my worthless life but you fucking """people""" and it makes me sick god damn it fuck my life. I am entirely alone save for a bunch of god damned shitposting strangers on a French baguette-making forum.

What are your hobbies? Work?

>hobbies
I make music no one will ever hear.

>Work?
I work at a Target. I never have to talk to anyone, which is nice.

Legion.

I'd like to listen to your music user. What kind of music is it?

Sorry I'm from the UK so not familiar with target

Holy shit.

the origin of anything good or evil you'll see on the internet. The place internet content is born and the place it goes to die.

I am not saying that Cred Forums is full of faggots, but if there was a whack-a-mole game with dicks instead of moles, then 99% of its posters would play it with their butts.

Kek

...or is it?

Dead

Cred Forums is... About to beat dark souls!

I'd rather keep the music on my computer. Offline. It's like a Lego set that I'm building; I'll put an endless amount of effort into it, but I'll never willingly show it to anyone, ever. It's just for me.
I make pretentious electronic ""IDM."" The best way to describe it: Imagine a mix between Autechre youtube.com/watch?v=0NySz4SR-0Q&index=11&list=PLIThl9-bFri7XXZ6-de2Ijr_Q-BjNTisv and Iglooghost youtube.com/watch?v=VXKfj2NAlxA

It's equally abstract and dancy and overwhelming. Pretentious as all hell though

Target is a supermarket chain in North America. They use a lot of red. They're basically like Walmart, except a bit better. Not Williams-Sonoma-tier but still, people will literally drive longer and farther out of their way to go to Target instead of Walmart. They treat their employees like shit, though, like most companies in the US do anyway.

Dead thread

Dying

Probably dead.

Yeah, dead.