Why does Cred Forums hate niggas so much?

Why does Cred Forums hate niggas so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For what it's worth, I'm an oldfag and I don't.

Grew up in a mostly black area and got called "white boy" everyday

Then go live among them and see how that goes.
NYC here btw you inexperienced fagot.

Detroit here and white. Not rich. Not an idiot.

Same reason most of the site loves Trump: they are a bunch of insecure microcock autists

because fun things are fun

Aaaand apparently not living in/near a black neighborhood nor dealing with them in the professional world.

I don't hate niggers.theyre doing all the work.they kill each other.police help but not at nigger rate.keep up the good work niggers

I hate some, but find some blacks to be legitumately enjoyable people. I feel like we should target the subcultures rather then the race.

Honestly a few years ago I didn't. I hated racism, but because of black lives matter and sjws I've grown to hate what they are trying to protect

I agree with this. It's only the 'gangstas', overly liberal, and self-victimizing types of blacks that I don't like generally

I just hate the meth out niggers

>picture
/thread

Cred Forums doesn't hate them.

if you're an oldfag you'd know we threw the word around for fun. then a bunch of real racists thought we were serious and came here.

they're afraid to go join stormfront.

the only thing that Cred Forums truly hates is animal abuse and we've ruined the lives of so many that do it.

I like niggers. They put up with a lot. I'm actually surprised theyre not even worse to be honest.... so credit to them.

I don't know Cred Forumsros i share a lot of ur thoughts but there is plenty of white peeps that are fuck up i would never move into a black hood foc that

Always saving ur ass.

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

Because they are less than human and are allowed to behave as they do.
If they were kept in line and treated like the animals they are than I would be fine with them.

There are serious issues with Parenting and discipline within the black community that nobody wants to address. Left unchecked, this is why we have niggers who commit crime like it's their birthright and niggers who chimp out when the Niggers get busted for committing crimes.

put up with a lot....from other niggers

Some of them are ok and can be bros, some are literally "kill it with fire" tier. I will never forget a 6'8 nigger which i've met in shanghai near from a night club. He wasn't behaving angry or anything, but was obnoxious as fuck and clearly looked for a fight, pulling out a pack of cigarettes from my hand and saying "oh, thank you" with a straight face. Of course i shitted my pants to do something first.

I hate niggers because of black lives matter, normal blacks that are chill are grate

>pulling out a pack of cigarettes from my hand and saying "oh, thank you" with a straight face.
Typical black animal.

I hate niggers because they have no respect for themselves or others, they have no morals and do things on because they have the ability to do so, regardless of whether or not it makes sense. The whole black lives matter movement just perpetuates and promotes that sort of behavior and leads people to believe that is socially acceptable.

Niggers are the worst, arent they? Such cold blooded reptiles

I live in a mostly white area and get called "the black guy" or "black tony" everday.

>there isn't anyone else named Tony or Anthony around here.

/Thread

That's right. They simply lack any sort of civilized behavior like us evolved whites.

Because they hate themselves more and anything distinctively different makes an attractive scapegoat.

Niggers are so dishonourable and ungrateful, amirite? Stupid niggers.

newfag and b8

Just look at these savage fucking monkeys. Jesus, niggers all need to die. Nuke everyone except for me.

niggers gon nig

How much is Shillary Paying nowadays?

Those jungle apes will never figure out how to be civilized. Why can't we just turn all the shitskin countries into glass already?

checked
also wat?

it's amazing how this works...

>I agree with this. It's only the 'esé vato', overly liberal, and self-victimizing types of mexicans that I don't like generally

>I agree with this. It's only the 'wiggergangster', overly liberal, and self-victimizing types of whites that I don't like generally

>I agree with this. It's only the 'tong', overly liberal, and self-victimizing types of asians that I don't like generally

Nigga u dun goo4d

Let's beat dark souls guys

I think it's because they've been bullied

dafuq is 'tong'?

Niggas need timbs

Its just the newfag Trump cucks here that genuinely hate them.

because white women prefer them?

RIKISHI??

Somehow her black booty went upside down.

This post and the one above it should explain everything

Because nigger

Not too much experience but 90+% not positive, especially the women. At some point black women decided that loud and rude is the same as being strong.

At least its for knowledge, not because we think its tasty.

thats how aids started

Poor little cuck. Black guys fuck yo girl?

well, then end all welfare payments and free housing, now!!!

Niggers know they look inferior yet just act like monkeys about it. Rarely any nigger is civilized. They also like to take their monkey instincts and try to spread it to some dumb whites. That's why we hate niggers.

Livonia here.

"Muh dik" response. Typical.

You're a dumb faggot on Cred Forums. Modern society doesn't care what you think.

grew up in black part of town. got called joe alot.