If you eat your own shit you can avoid getting hungry for twice as long with the same amount of food bought at the...

if you eat your own shit you can avoid getting hungry for twice as long with the same amount of food bought at the store, try it today

more like this, go

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We literally have weekly white supremacy group meetings on how to keep the lesser races down.

nooooooo don't tell

shut the fuck up tyrone, no one is supposed to know.

We are all given $100,000 at birth just for being born white.

Calling someone a cracker isn't as hurtful as ya'll think.

no one thinks it is.

police will help you if you aren't in fucking chimpout mode

fruits at the grocery store do not have embedded security devices in them and there is little to stop someone from picking them up off the shelf and eating them there, don't do it mane

if you pick a normal name, HR can't find ways to trash your resume.

White people hate white people more than they hate blacks. Truth.

My white privilege comes in the mail each week.

that's not true, some of them do have security devices, i know cause my friend bit into one and choked on it and he sued the grocery store and ended up rich

youtube.com/watch?v=43pM0CwByhY

googles don't consider it cross species cause they are animals anyway

See how are we supposed to get offended by being reminded of our glorious past of empires and wars and wealth and power...

We're all animals though. The animal kingdom has a lot of species.

Hot

I wish black people took employment opportunities as well as they take bullets

theres a guy in statesville that eats feces and from what i heard, he will buy feces from you but only if you bring him shit from white people.

I'm out. You kids enjoy. Don't get too butt aggravated. Race jokes work both ways. Just having some fun.

white guy here, i lolled.

Dumb nigger, that's a banana