Feels thread?

Feels thread?

Why does life hurt me so much Cred Forums? Why can I not make any friends? I don't feel as if I ask for much, just someone who will text back every day or two to not make me feel so alone.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/rRHQa
discordapp.com/channels/220653930072244224/220653930072244224
discord.gg/pzCvH
youtube.com/watch?v=h2ANlEFMAo0
youtu.be/BluLQ2QwZgQ
discord.gg/ep6jD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

discord.gg/rRHQa

Who needs friends?

They only call you whenever the cool kids aren't available.

I have slaves. Do you have slaves, user? You should get one. They're fun.

>Do you have slaves, user?
No. Feels bad man.

this isn't true sadness OP.
I used to have social anxiety but then got into the whole pickup stuff and after a few years actually managed to get laid around 30 times, got into a relationship as well for 2 years and we recently broke up.

You what's really fucking sad, when you actually sleep with that hot girl and realise you're still unhappy and lonely inside.

No one can make you happy mate

It's not that I am unhappy, I am just lonely from lack of human interaction.

I'm actually in the same position I'm reading a book on CBT. maybe you should go travelling on your own, see the world find yourself. I'm being dead serious by the way

I have traveled. It was nice but I had no one to go with me. I was still lonely.

if you really wanna baww watch Lars and the Real Girl

Get used to it.

You have the greatest gift a person nowadays can get:
>Time for himself
Yet you want to throw that away.

Think about stuff, do stuff you like without anyone bulging in telling you shouldn't do that because normal people don't do that.

Use your loneliness.

Ok.

>Use your loneliness.
I have been using it but it still hurts me.

And you should get used to it.

If that is already the max you can take then i don't want to know how much you'll whine when something serious happens.

Jesus christ, user, nobody is special and nobody deserves shit.

Not you, not me or anybody else.

There is no meaning in life and god isn't real.

Now watchu wanna do?
Cry on an anonymous board to get some proxy-social interaction and be all alone when everyone will start leaving the thread

or

Man up and suffer silently like everyone else?

She Didn't Leave when the bf came up but left when she read Hans.
user, do you have other names or a nickname cus Hans be making pussys Dry

>Now watchu wanna do?
>Cry on an anonymous board to get some proxy-social interaction and be all alone when everyone will start leaving the thread
Yes.

It is my actual name though.

Andy, Your new nickname is Andy

I do not like that name. It makes me sound like an idiot.

Hans ain't worked well in the past m8. Just sayin

But it is a common name here.

Hit the gym, Hans Solo

I'm not fat.

You don't have to be fat to work out. It makes you happy.

no

You know what's really sad?

Being on the varsity football team and still not being socially accepted.

People like happy people. People with drive. On one hand you can whine about how you're lonely, on another, you can make yourself a better person and find a niche. It's up to you to get yourself out of the hole you've dug for yourself. It doesn't matter how many people text you back, it won't change your life.

You must be fun at parties.

Yes. That is sad.

But I did no such thing. What have I done wrong?

tbh what i dont get about that pic is she asked m or f and then she said she has a boyfriend like??? why the fuck would you ask m or f and then say you have a bf???

Dude like why does this bother you so much, sometimes people just need some human interaction badly. If you never get to that point good for you.

I don't even know.

this isn't a feel thread it's just sad

theres a simple solution.
Just drink

I already do.

then you're clearly sober.

I am sober right now. I said I drink, not I am alcoholic.

This

It is literally more socially acceptable to tell me to "Man up" than to care that "Men get 65% longer prison sentences".

then that is your problem..

also i never asked if you drank, i told you to drink right now.
no wonder your life sucks, you're kind of a fuccboi

Yes. That is just another subject that brings on depression.

>you're kind of a fuccboi
What does this mean?

Stop reading Ask Reddit threads, fag

I lost my last irl friend just a few minutes ago because of the meth ive been doing. But i understand. I just witnessed a friend of mine on meth literally go insane. I just now realized what this drug does. I will try to stop. But i know who i am.

You can stop.

Thank you user. I quit heroin, i can quit this. I just know im addicted and it will be a challenge. Hardest part is that i dont have a support system anymore. But i think its time ive grown up and dealt with addiction by myself.

I'm sure there is a number to call. Just Google if you need help.

you can also join the feels on wheel telegram group
telegram.me/joinchat/DTvISUEwvQQLaDeLU6wFEw

ill be ur friend user. user.ymous458 is my skype :^)

how do you join? what do I need to install

Whatever you say, Andy.

web.telegram.org or install the app. it will ask for a phone number to create account but the number isn't visible to people in the group.

i prefer this to kik / discord

I was ahead of you by a bit. by the time you responded it said they sent it. Does it usually take a second to get to your phone?

its not working. forget it.

comes instantly afaik. there's also an option for them to call you instead of sms.

but yea, whatever.

Join us discordapp.com/channels/220653930072244224/220653930072244224

Who hurt you? You can tell me user. I won't judge you.

life

I'm signed in to discord but how do I connect to that

Well life is a mixture of good and bad. Can you think of anything specific that's really affecting you? If not, your continued pain may be caused by your lack of an identified source of your problems. If you can identify the source then you can start working on them. I'll help if I can.

Anons, what do you think has the biggest value in life?

can you post an instant invite of that channel?

Type in the link and it will derect you to our server, it will say that you are inv to out discord.

discord.gg/pzCvH here

Guaranteed Feels=
youtube.com/watch?v=h2ANlEFMAo0

liek if u cri evrtym

youtu.be/BluLQ2QwZgQ

discord.gg/ep6jD

thanks my dude

>
> Can you think of anything specific that's really affecting you?
How about my crippling disability for starters, due to which I'm paralyzed below chest and can't even move my fingers.

> I'll help if I can
let it go, user. i appreciate the gesture, but just let it be.

i ordered some Nembutal and it's probably reached the location i ordered it to. just have to call that place and ask if my shipment is arrived. Kinda scared to call from my own number.

Human touch.

>paralyzed below chest and can't even move my fingers.
How did you type this?

My ninja give me a way to get ahold of you? Lamo I like cheering people up. Gives my life purpose

you don't need moving fingers to swipe on a touchscreen. you can move the elbow while keeping fingers still to simulate what I'm talking about

Oh geez that is bad. Do you have someone helping you with your daily tasks? I wish I could be there to help you in person or to give some sort of advice but that's a situation that's completely foreign to me. I'm not sure how much help I'd be but I would at least like to give some emotional support if I can.

my mom and a helper that i have hired. they do everything, right from wiping my ass

I've come to terms with it, more or less don't really need any emotional support for now.

just need to figure out a way to make one user phone call to a number in South Asia. any pointers? Skype/Google voice are banned here

My best friend of 13 years is moving away.

Sounds like a Disney channel movie. What's making them move?

Their gf.

I'm not sure why you'd want to make an anonymous call to someone in another country. I hope you're not planning to do something illegal. But you could always get a burner phone. Just buy a prepaid phone with cash and activate it using public wi-fi on a computer with a clean OS. Although that will cost money, take some time, and in your situation, you'd need some help.

Hey man i know what your going through.. The youtuber in pic related helped me through all the tough times i have.