Yo Cred Forums

yo Cred Forums
I just bought weed for the first time, and THERE'S FUCKING HAIR GROWING OUT OF IT. WTF. Is this shit normal, or safe to smoke? I've never seen this before.

its normal. just smoke it dude.

let this be an example that marijuana doesnt make people stupid, but sometimes stupid people use marijuana

Even though you're trolling, it's just strands of the stem when they pulled it off the plant.

haha your already tripping fag

Why am I stupid for asking about something I have no knowledge on?

Fucking idiot

Hemp fibers from the stalk.

Stop being a faggot

post a better picture

lol this is bait

I just chopped it up.

yes thats normal but your weed looks a bit sprayed

It's a little sticky, but very dry. I'd describe it as "fluffy".

that looks like some seriously dank weed

I hope it's at least good enough for how much I paid for it, which I thought was a lot.

How much?

$90 for a quarter.

because a simple google search before you purchased the bud would have sufficed instead of going str8 to Cred Forums after buying the bud

burn a tiny little bit of it with a lighter if its oily you shouldnt smoke it but if its normal dry ash like from a cigarette its no problemo, but burn really only a smaaaall tiny bit

Ha ha, I just googled "hair on weed" and the result came back as Orange Weed Hairs - Vaginas of The Cannabis Plant. I lol'd

is this worth 60$?

That's not even possible.

gold

no, but plant it and you'll make a clone

the orange hairs are pistils and are initially white and turn orange as the plant matures. the "hairs" you are referring to are called trichomes and contain the cannabinoids that give you the overall effects, so your weed is looking healthy and dank, smoke it up g

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
>I get mine $55

Good for you. I make more money so it all balances out in the end.

for real??

That does not look like weed, OP. If that pic is what you got...

Well I'm smoking it right now.

That's beautiful stuff there

Ouch dude. I hope not usd. 180 cdn for ounce for me

Kek the poor nigger shut his jigaboo ass quick

Cool pic bro. U make that?

USD. I live in Ohio away from the Medical states, seems to be about the going rate.

HAHAHA I get all of mine for free

Beat you all

Yep, fresh OC just for you.

You steal it from your parents and justify the ass-beating you get worth the high?

for a q is fine you can sell zones for 85 if you buy a plate for 1700 no problem its all about he market here in va 90 for a q is average even with dc being how it is

More Trudeau stuff?

but most people wont sell for that because they are trying to make money

>9gag

Looks low in THC and doesn't really look mature