Here's your pizza user, that'll be $14.95 plus tip

Here's your pizza user, that'll be $14.95 plus tip.

That's cheap, did you spit on it fag?

>tfw i only got 12 bucks

Thank you, sir. Here is $20. Please keep the change. I'm a better person than all of those degenerates that don't tip.

fuck off u weirdo

Here's the correct change, plus a nice shiny dime, just for you.

>Plus tip
This is the part I have a problem with. I always tip my pizza guy, they never ask for it I just do.
But if you came up and demand a tip like that? I would round up the bill and not look back.

walmart greeter:

"have a nice day, plus tip".

give him $15.00 and tell him to keep the change.

Here's a tip, asshole. Don't insult my intelligence by telling me the price doesn't include a tip. I'm not some nigger or durka-durka who wasn't gonna give you one unless you pointed it out.

Now you're not getting any extra from me. Here's your $14.95. Now go eat a dick.

Thanks for the free pizza

i tip 5 bucks on generally everything that requires delivery or waiting a table, but if you say "plus tip" that's just as bad as someone not tipping

edgy

The fuck is that? Why you threatening the pizza guy with a glorified Nintendo Zapper?

pizza makes my face look bloated, no thank you.

Here ya go op.

I'd rather have a sexy, new, aesthetic sink

9mm is for faggots

I bet it doesn't even shoot

you forgot my coupon

at least give him the duster

>Pile of bate napkins next to monitor...
Zozzle!

How about I give you just the tip?

fair enough...

Last night:
>ordered a pizza for pickup
>drive a nice car, roll up to the front of the store so they see me through the window
>pay at store with card
>guy hands me pizza after he runs card
>goes in the back to get receipt for some stupid fucking reason they have the receipt printer in the back
>get receipt, there's a line for tip
>start putting multiple zeros on tip line starting from the right
>guy at counter, palms sweaty, moms spaghetti
>put total for pizza and no tip on total line
>I can hear the disappointing exhale from his nose "thank you sir"

Total for my delivery came to 15.38. Figured 2$ was fine. Paid 17.50$ with my card to round to an even number.

Checked my bank account balance, was charged 19.38$ for the pizzas.

Pretty sure this fucker tried to steal 4$ from me. Called into customer support and I'm supposed to get a call from the manager. Hope this idiot gets fired.

So you would still give them a tip

No tip sorry, but you can stick your tip in my mouth if you like ;)

Post feet.

29 gen4...user has decent taste after all. Sadly it's still a Glawk. At least it's the only one I'd personally own.
>should've bought a pic related for 10mm like a real man though.

Girl here btw. Nice to meet you dudes. You're all so weird like me

I don't get this, are you supposed to give tip when you pick it up?

Only faggots would tip to pickup their own pizza

I'm gonna guess you're ugly so no, I'll take cash bitch

Want proof I'm not?

They'll take the money, it just kills me they would have the gall to put that line on the receipt its like tipping at Starbucks basically

>letting bugs in my house
>wrinkled khakis
>panhandling
>polo not buttoned
>non genuine haggle toothed smile

Fuck no!

That's what I figured, I always pick up my pizza because I'm cheap and most of the time they always show you that they're upset when you don't tip.

Eh, why not?

I live in a rich part of texas in a $750,000 house in a gated community and I never tip. It's fucking hilarious every time they have to walk down my 40 foot driveaway past all of my sports cars and give me my pizza not to be tipped. I never tip either. fucking kek

si

Don't judge me too harshly, boys.

There's something on your nose

i'd bet pizza tastes better, i'll stick with it.

Kek/10

They put it on for tax purposes. If I paid by credit card on phone and don't have cash on me, I don't mind. But if I have cash, it was a quick delivery and it's still hot...I'll give him a fiver.
Fkn govt doesn't need to know if I til the guy. Its nobody's damn business but mine.
Tips at Starbucks...nope...but unless barista is hot and in a bikini or lingerie and blows me in the back.

I'm a pizza delivery guy and I got a delivery on card to this old as fuck lady whose apartment reaked of shit and death she signed and put nothing in the total a family member ordered for her. I could smell the shit on my clothes when I got back in the car and filled in the 5$ tip so yes you got robbed by a most likely drug addicted pizza man for a couple bucks

Here in Mexico, I get twice as much pizza for the same price.

If not b8, I can't wait for the civil war to hit and watch your kind be the first to perish...and the "rich" will be the first.
Kys you dirty homo Mexican.

Yeah but the downside is that you live in Mexico

$20? For fucking what, doing his job? He already gets paid for doing his job.

Bitches be hot and easy plus cheep pizza and good beer? If I weren't american and get kidnapped by a cartel, I'd move down there in a NY minute!

Wait...he said twice as much pizza for same price...hmmmm....just cheese pizza amigo?

Not MuriKKKans. MuriKKKans never say 5$, not even the trumpiest of them.

Words to live by.

They don't make shit and put all that mileage and wear/tear on personal vehicle. They deserve a tip if it arrives quickly and hot.

At a restaurant though...fuck that. Waitress didn't make my food...she just brought it to me. Bitch want money for smiling at me, she can take me out back for a "tip".

I don't get why this triggers some people.
Just say "no tip faggot." It's not that hard.

Do you at least put the dishes in the sink so your mom doesn't have to?

See, that's funny cause I'm implying it's actually your parent's $750k house.

In fact that is not a down side.

I always give a $5 tip for a good delivery. I live in Detroit...poor guys deserve a decent tip for being brave enough for bringing me food.

You spend more than $15 on pizza?
The fuck, you can get large pizzas from dominos here with 3 toppings for 8 bucks

Just started delivering for Jimmy John's. Why wouldn't you tip for a delivery?
Also how do all you other drivers handle seeing all the sad and pathetic lonely people you see...?
It makes me sad sometimes

I guarantee it is mommy's house. He's just a NEET still latching onto her old, dried up, teets.

Yes, amigou, there is cheese pizza here in Meksicou. More than where you are, that is for sure.

The choices they made led them to the position of delivering pizza for a fucking living, don't take the morale high-ground user

Packing my bags hermano! Tell cartel not to kill me! I will work for them!

>Pathetic
>Delivery driver
Pick both

Don't order from the same pizza place again. You kinda deserve scabs and feces on your next pie.

You think you're not known as a guy who doesn't tip from wherever you order from?
They probably cough on your pizza; that's what I do to people who never tip.

Former pizza hut delivery guy here

You're not allowed to say "plus tip". If you did ever say that and it got back to the manager you would get fucked in the ass. Stop making this retarded thread dumbass.

QED. MuriKKKans can't say "5$", they always say "$5". Bunch of furriners around here.

"Here's $15.00. And an extra $5.00 tip for you my friend, but it's in the bottom of this jar filled with salt and razorwire."

You've been pointing that glock at threads all day lmao. KYS

No, thanks, we don't need more politicians.

I usually round up to the next dollar, and add two.

I had a Brit coworker in Japan teaching ESL. He was teaching students to read $5.50 as "five dollars fifty". He also figured that 5% was a generous tip.

>order 6 dollar French fries from chip truck today
>paying debit
>"please enter desired tip amount"

That was today

Another one

>valentines day
>take grillfriend out
>200 dollar dinner
>built in to the price is an 18 percent fucking tip
>go to pay
>"please enter desires too amount"

The shits getting out of hand, everybody expects to be tipped here.

You misread my post....
I'm talking about the sad people that I take my food to.
Let me try this
> You order Jimmy John's
>i bring you food
> You answer door and look like you
>i see your place a mess and I see you fat ugly and smelly
>i smile to be polite
> You pay me and I give you food
> You try to make small talk for some reason
>i act busy cause I am busy
> I say thanks and to have a good rest of your night
>I feel so bad for you as I drive away

what is this? That's so cheap

I never order from the same place, and then when I phone in my order I usually tell them I'd buy their business if they spit in my food and I have the manager watch over my food the entire time or I'd sue them. ;)
poorfags

Sure thing, kiddo.

Oh no this is happening again. I did not order the pizza, an anonymous imageboard named Cred Forums is delivering pizzas I did not order to my doorstep. I have been doxed.

Good luck suing someone for something you can't prove
"I got sick herpes from the pizza!"
"where is it?"
"I ate it, but I know it was them"
"how do you know it was them?"
"I didn't tip! they got mad I know it"
"any proof at all?"
"n-no"
"enjoy your herpes faggot, case closed"

>I usually tell them I'd buy their business if they spit in my food and I have the manager watch over my food the entire time
that's why I cough on it in my car

The machines don't ask for tips

lol all you freedom lovers in your 3rd world country worrying about tips. America is the only western country that does that shit

Kike spotted

Is it cheese pizza

Ordered pizza yesterday, took an hour to arrive, got too drunk off shitty whisky to answer the door, cause puking.

Turns out delivery boy lives down the street, asked what happened as I was working on car in the driveway?

Said I had to leave cause friend was suicidal, and forgot about order.

> TLDR... I hide my drinking problem

hue

I'd try it

LUUUUUUUUULLL

do you take dubs?

There's $15, don't worry about the change.

What ... the ... fuck?

Nope. I have your manager install a dashcam in your car too. I only eat cough free pizzas, boyo.

I never tip when they say plus tip.

Pizza stores don't have the money to buy dash cams you richtard
If they told you that they have them, they fucking lied to you

Looks like they just popped it straight onto the table. Restaurant needs to tighten up its shit, people poop on tables, I've seen it happen

Legitimately thought this pic was taken cuz its like, lul he dropped his pizza cuz he was scared.

Why wouldn't you just order a donair?

Very nice user
love the kebab pizza

What is that - pizza soup?

I used to deliver pizza in the UK, never asked for tips, never expected it. None of the drivers really did to be honest.

Thanks champ. Here's your $14.95

Tip? Sorry, i don't do charity. Get a better paying job if that doesn't cut it.

Lol,
Win

>people poop on tables, I've seen it happen
You come from a very strange place.

Here's $20. Have a good night.

I'm gonna laugh when pizza boy keys your car and takes out your mailbox when leaving.

you are the type of person i respect. i am delivery guy

That dick pissing faucet is poor design. Fuck that sink

Gave my wife's son $50 to pay the pizza delivery man. In total it was $32 but when the wife's son returned he only had the pizzas and garlic bread. I rushed out and caught the pizza delivery man before he left and he denied taking it all and said he gave "my son" the change of $18.

The wife insisted her son wouldn't lie so I forgot about it and just had dinner. Then I remembered I have a surveillance camera at the front door but i had it so long and never actually needed to check it before so I forgot about it but i checked the footage and lou and behold this pizza delivery man took the money and didn't give any change.

So I done what any sane man would do, i went and took a huge dump to shake a few pounds then i ordered another pizza. I waited until he came and he walked up to my door slowly looking around, he presses the door bell right as i kick my mesh screen security door open striking him to the ground and i close the door and walk the dinosaur

Lmao

holy shit 15 bucks for 3 large pizzas fuck yea

yo I make 20+ an hour delivering pizzas in a nice area in ny hate on that faggots I don't ask for tips you tip or you don't either way I'm leaving your house feeling sorry for your pathetic ass making 10$ an hour full time

bad

her ass is really really clean....wonder if the husband just took 5 hours out of his day to clean his wifes ass and shave it just so he can take a picture.

*rips bong*

Here's $40, man. Wanna hit this as well?

*checks in box*

My boy! Coming through clutch on the ranch and crushed pepper!

*high five*

Well, no tip for you then sunshine

>Live in high-rise, 10's of cars in parking lot
>Mailbox literally built into door
>Own a garage in said high-rise

More like i'm the one laughing at the pizza boy keying other residents' cars over some pocket money.

Heres 15, give me that nickle faggot, i know you get a dollar per delivery

I don't eat dairy products. You probably got the wrong house.

biggest faggot in the thread, kys edgy cunt

Sorry. I'm poor, too. Might want to look for another job if you depend on tips, or maybe go demand higher pay. Not my problem.

Hehe very funny sir. I have an order from this address on our computer. That will be 14.95 plus tip.

Here's a tip, get your employer to pay you a proper wage. Night.

why not respect yourself and get a better job

I'll give you $14.96 and the extra cent is yours to shove up your ass infront of me, and you can only keep the cent if you keep it there until you get back to your place of work.

heres a $20, keep the change user. before you go, run back to your car and give me all the cheese and hot pepper packets you can give me.

Here is 17 thanks user

>I never order from the same place
I do this when buying codeine

I think you're confused.

Tip is a feature, not a bug. You're food is cheaper than it should be, the tip added is to allow business owners to pay servers what they deserve. If it's busy, then they make more than minimum, but if it is slow then they are being paid about 6/hour.

Waiting tables isn't easy, nor is it hard. The tip is part of their salary, and they do deserve it for average service.

so your so fucking deadbeat cheap that you wont tip the bastard who has to lug your shit pizza up to the 10th floor? You sir are a truly despicable piece of shit. KYS

this guy a isa faggot user, he thinks being all mr pink is edgy it really means he gets the shit food and eventually no one will deliver to him.

Exactly....why would they invest in dashcams for personal vehicles. Other than Dominos and their new fleet of oven cars, everyone else in the states spends on the delivery not and his personal vehicle. Mind you, I'd put one in my car just to CMA.

This....delivering in nice areas and being polite can net = $20+/hr.

not that user, but when I order pizza it gets dropped off at the concierge's desk then he sends the on premises runner/gopherboy on up with it. I never see the pizza delivery guy/girl.

You were paid a living wage in the UK. Here in the US faggot franchisers mostly dont pay shit to their drivers.

No fuck that...some broke ass college student is bringing me food...he gets a cash tip if I have cash. I'll fuck the system any chance I get. And if that means pizza boy gets $5-10 of unclaimed tip, so fucking be it.

That's fair then though that sounds like a truly terrible job.

I hope your hotel living ass at least tips gopher boy....if not, im glad he spits in your food you faggot fuck.

>here gopher boy...take this pizza up to 1119...AGAIN.
>takes stairs to avoid cameras while jizzing on your pizza and to make sure it loses heat.

each slice is the size of a medium pizza.

Mom looks like she could do half that fucker on her own

This is what I make my wife do as their tip lol

I'm nigger so it'll just be fo-tee nah-tee fie plus attitude.

This is what I make my wife do as their tip...

what if theyre gay or a girl

If it's a girl, no different. Sometimes I'll do it. Never had a gay guy. But gay guys still appreciate a nice set of tits

Nope. It's just 3 floors though. Multiple buildings, side by side.

Now tell me, why am i not getting tips for going to my boring ass job 5 days a week?

After that, tell me, why would some acne riddled piece of shit deserve tips for doing the job he signed up for?

>B-but bad wage..
Why should i care? Work it out with your boss, not your customers.

>I'll fuck the system.
The system is broken because of entitled shits like you.

Fucking disgusting.

Is this some British shit?

Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell outta here

op would be fired if he ever said those words, troll thread, you all got baited, gtfo

Keep tha change you filthy animal.

I'm gonna give you to the count of ten...to get your ugly, yellow... no-good keister off my property... before I pump you full of lead.

One, two... ten.

NO ONE EVER ASKS FOR TIPS

BINGLE

Heres $20, have a good night