Regular black man here ask me anything

regular black man here ask me anything

Nothing "regular" about being a nigger geezer on Cred Forums, ghetto bunny. FOADIAF

how many bitches have you fucked

ive had over 200 women in my life... I'm more than just a "nigger" as im sure you white guys are more than a "cracker" not into racial stuff at all

Nice.

I have nothing to ask you, but that was a nice answer.

If that's you, what do you do for traps? Good turnout. I know it gets harder to maintain a good body as you get older.

BBC genetics

No timestamp = not you

Newfag

What makes you regular? Not fiber.

What was you first experience with the police like?

"Regular" The average one is a nigger. Actually, with your skin color you're all the same. Black= Nigger. Try harder next time.

Also I don't believe you're really black

nice pants and belt.

how do you avoid crazy women?

What's your workout routine? What do you eat?

Why dont black man shower?

Timestamp

Do you find it irritating when white white people don't realize how privileged they are?

What's your job? Who are you voting for?

Regular as in you don't have a job or want to work in the first place, don't know who your father is, you hate the police and you are only brave in a group? That kind of regular nigger?

no routine and whatever i find i keep it

alphaboy likes the white women , i bet

Hows being black going?

Can I have my bike back?

Nigger thing, u cant understand it.

Yes ur mom can come and get it

Do the universe really be like it is?

Im black, i dont need a job. Obama

Timestamp or bait
>its just bait

What's your stance on parenting? I'm assuming you're against it or you don't believe in it but I figured I would ask just in case.

No Time Stamp = Bait

he nvr said pic was related

Parentingis is for white males in here just to make babies. Next question.

But not before your sister leaves.

Tryhard faggot.

OP, my sister just started dating a colored boy. What's the chance of him being an upstanding citizen with a full time job? Second question. Say he's a good person (kek), how can I persuade him to stick around if he knocks my sister up?

Why are you wearing your pants so high?

Regular as opposed to irregular? Or whats the opposite of a regular black man?

So i can fuck u in the ass white boy

You posting this from prison?

I have no desire to ask you anything.

police have been fine to me i treat them with respect and they do the same. and i live in los angeles

i have no problem getting women and white women chase me. to be honest

Your sister's a fucking idiot. There's no hope for her. Either turn her in to Jesus before she get's bbc'd or watch her slowly but surely die of excruciating pain.

OP here ill make this post again tomorrow and ill time stamp it i gotta go sunday dinner with the family