Black Live Matter is Cancer

Black Live Matter is Cancer

Dear 4Chaners what is your opinion on Black Life Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6t8KNRjO5Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY
youtube.com/watch?v=FVbLkOHZz1I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lurk.

Black lives stopped mattering in 1861

If nigger lives mattered, maybe they shouldn't kill each other so much.

deport them to africa, they can go be googles there

Fuck nigger life matter! they can suck my big juicy balls while picking cotton up

it's racist

Surprised peta hasn't helped them since they are all monkeys

this

Black lives matter has almost zero to do with black lives mattering. Read their website.

there are no black people here

I think it's good that young people are getting involved in politics and social matters.

do hispanics even get involved in this? literrally no spanish people from any county around here in florida give two fucks to even talk about black lives w/e. at least as far as i know.

We oughta send 'em all back to Africa
Where they belong
They oughta get the hell out of America
And leave the white man alone

They don't like this, they don't like that
They're never satisfied and that's a fact
They more we give, the more they take
The more we fix, the more they break
The country's in an awful mess
With a whole lotta civil unrest
I got one thing to suggest
They outta leave, and get gone
Gather up all the niggers
And go back home

this picture is exactly what Hillary's policies toward the blacks are this campaign. Just like all her other shit "promises."

They don't affect my life like yours, poor little thing.

Kill all niggers

Why can't all get shot by cops?

The KKK are classified as white supremacists, and the name is heavily associated with that. BLM is simply the equivalent, a black supremacist group, and I refuse to call either by the name they have chosen for themselves. They are simply racist, towards one group or another.

>Dear 4Chaners what is your opinion on Black Life Matter?

> They could pick their flagships a little better: Trayvon, Mike Brown, etc. were all pieces of shit who were justifiably shot.

> Riots and looting at their "rallies" are a reminder of that Black lives don't matter because we'd be better off w/o them.

> They ought to just say cops are dicks to Blacks and I'd believe them.

> A lot of people are willing to turn a blind eye to police brutality, profiling, and dickishness so long as they'll protect us from Blacks . . . so it's not a winning cause for them.

> The "Mothers of the Movement" only succeeded in raising pieces of shit who tried to seriously injure people and got themselves shot.

> The contention that Yale, Harvard and so many other colleges are somehow inhospitable to Blacks is laughable. Blacks have low intelligence and poor impulse control and can't compete in college and so get tehir jollies protesting stupid shit.

Video below says it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=6t8KNRjO5Vg

so you guys are just going to gloss over my comment? im not trolling although i get that i sound like an ignorant asshole after re-reading what i post i still want an answer.

this brit slams BLM
youtube.com/watch?v=sJHvppVEBTY

I just wish they would actually target the problem at the source. Cols killing black people is not the problem its a symptom of the larger problem. There are entire school districts on the brink of being unacredited, black students in these poor areas arent being educated and are finding themselves with no options for advancement once they/if they graduate. These kids turn to crime to put food on the table, some of these criminals are legit bad people, some are trying to get by. We need to fix the issue at the source, provide poor blacks with the scaffolding they need to break into the middle class.

Read their site though, revitalizing the black liberation movement...like the black liberation army? The one that planted bombs in churches? Lol wtf man.

I think they have good intentions but they are laughably misguided

This. To bad most people that support it are retarded and don't understand what blm is really trying to do.

You are the dumbest 11 yo ever.

cmon is it really that hard to reply to this or your mother dies in her sleep tonight? i mean i understand it's black vs white, so does that mean other races are just sitting back and watching it unfold?

Explain why you think that

Only hugh mungus can save us now. Praise be his name

youtube.com/watch?v=FVbLkOHZz1I

Usually you don't have to state truths... people just accept them as being true without the need for signs and demonstrations.
Cops started shooting niggers because they saw the niggers doing it and they wanted to be cool and fit in too.
Niggers start all the retarded trends. For example:
Showing your ass out the back of your pants while you walk down the street.
Wearing your shorts down to your ankles.
Baseball caps backwards.
Rap Music.
etc.
It's just a trend it will die and we will all lok back on it and laugh.

It's all a massive troll on white people everywhere.

Also, it's obviously inherently racist.

Taking the bait makes you a racist.

It's a complete bunch of bullshit designed to make people sympathetic to globalism and communist.

Fuck niggers, At least the spics work hard.

I see Black Lives Matter as the black version of the Ku Klux Klan

Which one in this pic would u fuck