Girlfriend has gone to bed and I'm gunna fuck my arse with one of her dildos for the very first time...

Girlfriend has gone to bed and I'm gunna fuck my arse with one of her dildos for the very first time. Officially becoming a fag in the next hour

Sometimes when my girl won't give me that good lovin, I make myself halfway hard and slide my dick in my ass.

its in, fucking hurts

Does it feel good?

really hurts but I'm hard as fuck, i really want to suck

god why oh why do you give queers like these the gift of a girlfriend and a hard working, sane, genuinely good person like me gets a life of loneliness and pain.

Maybe because your're autist

If itbhurts your not doing it right and youll regret it it in morning. More lube

queer

>hard working, sane, genuinely good person like me gets a life of loneliness and pain.
kek

>Genuinely good looking

>what is bisexual
>what is also pansexual

How big is it?

pics for proof of good looks

Kek

Jesus christ man sounds like I've triggered a suicide spiral

relatively small, smaller than me. Dodgy chinese import off alibaba

This is why... you are a mopy, "poor me", "why me", beta, autistic, faggot piece of shit. no job or money will help you and you know it bc no matter how good looking you claim to be, deep, deep down inside you, you have the heart and mind of a pussy, faggot, cuck bitch.

What do you think she'll say if she finds you?

"I HOLD DOOR OPEN FOR GRILL WHY NO GET VAGINE"
faggot

You two should get together and see who can breathe out of their mouths the hardest

I kind of get you, I spend most of my time on /fit/ hit the gym all the time and try to be normal as possible
but I have such a shit personality, turns out you need more than abs to get girls...

why don't you wake your gf up and have her use it on you instead of acting like some closet faggot

You're not wrong about that guy, but you sound like an edgy teenager trying to swear in every sentence because mommy isn't watching.

ITT

I prefer it when she watches

omg I remember when everyone was bantering back and forth over beta and alpha males

actually mommy is watching
source: is mommy

the real question is why does your girlfriend have a dildo in the first place

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Have you ever tried bbc?

Because it's easier to masturbate with one, virgin.

>the real question is why am I such a virgin?

FTFY

When I had a girlfriend she had a dildo and a butt-plug, for when I wasn't around. Girls are fucking needy sometimes man.

>letting your girlfriend fuck herself with something that isn't your penis
and /I'm/ the cuck

You ever fuck her while she has the plug in?

So it hurt less when it was all the way in. Kinda felt like having a backward shit. Definitely something I would try with a real dick but not completely sold on it. Gunna finish myself off with videos of heavy summer bj's and fantasising about me getting my cherry popped in the local sauna

Nobody called you a cuck, little guy. We can all just tell your a virgin.

There is no need to be upset.

or you could just jam it in her ass while you're hitting it from behind.

>being threatened by a piece of plastic

I don't think you have a girlfriend. Enjoy your dildo.

from like the age of 13 females are putting all sorts up there, pens, brushes. Hump pillows to climax etc. This is a clear virgin post

she's more of a babymother but ok

Yeah. drove her crazy. It was a vibrating one so I could feel it too

It's an awesome feeling. My gf just had a silicone one but the extra pressure on your dick was awesome.

The funny thing is we broke up and now I have a boyfriend and a butt plug and dildo.

You sound like someone who's had zero sexual contact

basically, I am now faggot.

but I can not recommend trying anal enough. I always thought why would that feel good? then I thought, id try it, but no way it will. Then I tried it and it blew my mind.

Yeah, I'm looking to get some form of prostate massager.