I think I'm a sociopath

I think I'm a sociopath

no you're just a socially awkward retard who spends for too much time on 4chins

probably shouldn't get a diagnosis, huh?

ugh, narcissism, one of the most overused words of the century

alongside "genius" and a few others...

I had a friend who thought she was a sociopath, but you know what? She was really just an insufferable, selfish, narcissistic cunt who liked to mistreat her friends. I should have let her have it before blocking her on FB.

how do you know the difference? I'm genuinely confused

It came to light when I went a couple of months without talking to her, and she started flipping out about feeling 'left behind' or whatever. A real sociopath wouldn't give a fuck; people and emotions don't mean anything to them. Then she started asking how I had been doing and warning me about those "evil, racist, Chinese and Korean cockroaches." At that point, I *knew* she wasn't a true sociopath.

ima supreme gentleman

ahh I see

No, you are just a special snowflake that wants attention.

thee first step is you have no formal training in psychology the second step is that you conduct no formal testing on the person in question the third step is you come up with a diagnosis based on anecdotal evidence and your own criteria for what designates the illness

I am genuinely confused

good
now go fuck a squirrel

good answer

Top kek

mostly sunni

Based on experience and research I'd say I am a sociopath, but that's very unreliable. I want a professional opinion ,but not a diagnosis (the wrong person get's their hands on that info, I'm fucked). Not trying to be a special snowflake

Not true. Sociopaths aren't inherently violent. Some of the best business people in the world are sociopaths.

it's not illegal to be a sociopath, very few people are "full" sociopaths but a lot of people have "tendies" especially chicken ones when they save up enough gbp

look at the picture, what do you see fam?

an otter?

Correct, but sociopath diagnosis is still inconclusive

general dislike of people and wanting to be uncivilized and act out your aggression. perhaps causing harm gives you sick pleasure somehow. your low energy is picked up by lightworkers too you know

2nd top kek of this thread

A psychopath lacks the capability to have any empathy or sympathy for others around them. Psychopaths are a known to be organized and methodical whereas sociopaths will act rashly without much planning but still lack sympathy or empathy.

Psychopaths lack a sense of morality. There is no right and wrong to them. There are only ends and means.

Sociopaths have a moral compass, but don't care about it. Sociopaths know what theyre doing is wrong, but don't care. Psychopaths don't know what they do is wrong.

That's why sociopaths can function in society.

With that description, probably everyone has been sociopathic at one point or another.

Most modern people have sosiopathic or psychopatic tendencies. Especially genders that aren't male and everyone who uses this website. Don't worry about it OP it's nothing serious.
Sources: -

If you think you are one then you most certainly aint one

proper made me kek