Other urls found in this thread:

m.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
youtube.com/watch?v=PcFP8HDFPGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YBQjDxTo4LE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>killer clowns
>wat do
>Tennessee
Are you visiting or something? How can you live in Tennessee without owning six thousand fucking guns?

Im pour

Do you have a shovel?

Not to mention you can't spell either you POOR bastard.

Im nit goin upagenst killer clowns with a farming spoon user

>Farming spoon

Zoozle

They are in erie county, pa as well

Tennessee fag confirmed!

you got a hankerin for the city doncha

what areas?

They aren't killer clowns

I live in PA. Not near Erie though. I live on the outskirts of Philly. But I'm a fucking redneck who doesn't take shit from a bunch of Stephen King's IT role playing group

Clowns are rampant in 'Murka/

Last I hear, North Carolina, Erie PA, South Carolina (most reported), and West Virginia

The clowns are probably city people. What rebel is gonna dress up as a faggot and come fuck with little kids?

Got sightings in Savannah Ga. Niggas about to die clownin'
Hella ready for the news coverage.

MAXIMUM KEKE

time to get serious mate

help us beat dark souls pls

ment what areas in tn

Not sure. Erie PA, Clarksburg WV, and sightings all over South Carolina. Where are you at?

i am in tenn

OP was the first one I heard who said Tennessee. Are you a redneck?

>Killer
all I've heard they just stand on the edges of forests and look creepy
but strong possibility Rob Zombie is remaking IT

We caught one here in Bama. Beat the fucker down. Kid was like 23 and said he was just playing a prank. He shit himself. Roll tide.

TEST

Here in va as well

>dress like clown
>get beat half to death
god bless the south

One of these guys is gonna die.

Kill em back

Might be viral marketing for rob zombies movie 31

krumping country folk to death with clown moves so sickening they make ya heart stop

m.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/

He's not but someone is. Maybe all of this is some promotion type shit for it.

Invite them for some fuck. Clowns are freaky cunts in bed.

We got them fuckers up here in Macomb County Michigan as well!

>pic related

I saw that posted on some page saying it was in Georgia

your area code is 432

Yeah but you guys have no clue what's going on down here. assholes have declared some kind of klownapocolypse and are fucking with kids and schools. We heard they was fucking around playgrounds and shit trying to lure kids into the woods. We are actively looking for these sick fucks. Next time I see a Red Nose I'm fucking up the freak wearing it.

Fuckers are here in kentucky too

lol wut. nothin in Macomb

TN here. yet to see one.

I live in chattanooga, no worries

Yea this guy's right. They're not just standing there, they're fucking with kids and trying to lure them in to the woods

>We heard
highly reliable news source in the south
I hope the next clown you jump presses charges or is carrying a gun

I hear they volunteer at children's hospitals. Give 'em hell user

It's some spoopy shit user

Live in Tennessee......own many guns, not a bit worried.

Fuck you cunt - I bet your one of those big shoe red hair wearing clown fucks. Bring that shit down here to Tuscaloosa and I'll show you press charges. Niggers and clowns in Bama hang around the same place - trees.

Just playing - I got no problem with niggers.

I wish we had clowns in my part of Ohio. I want one of these red nose fuckers to come on my property so I can test out a new gun without going to the range.

Have there been any reports of clown actually raping or killing anyone instead of just being creepy or getting beaten up by cops?

>clowns, like most everything in life, confuses me
>I only know how to react to confusion with violence
no wonder everyone hates the south
Sherman should not have stopped until the entire CSA was depopulated

What should we wait till one of these pedafile Klownapocolypse baby rapist fucks a kid. Time to act is now. Before they act.

People up North hate the South for all different reasons. Some people think the South is made up of stupid racist retards. It's funny. The South is a great place, and the people are cool. People who hate the South have never been there.

City cunt detected
At least we fight back against threats. You probably lock yourself in your bedroom with a bookshelf blocking the door and waiting for the police to show up

You talk funny. I bet your one of them pederast. Sherman was murderer.

Fuck you city fuck. We have a serious Klown problem down here. We are in the process of cleaning it up. Show some compassion asshole.

>people think the South is made up of stupid racist retards
and beating the fuck out of people for dressing like clowns and standing around is obviously the best way to disprove that stereotype

>fight back against threats
so fucking scared you see someone dressed as a clown and standing around as a threat

>Sherman was murderer
Sherman was a hero
murder only applies to humans
shit tier southerners aren't human

So, Killer Klowns from Deep South?
youtube.com/watch?v=PcFP8HDFPGQ

>a serious Klown problem
>serious
>Klown
what.

Spoken like a true uneducated redneck piece of trash. Hope some clown is on its way to a birthday party and you come at it and the clown has a ccdw and shoots your ass for being a scared little pussy.
Fight me.

Thanks bud. Until you posted, all of the responses were attempts at being rational. I was waiting for some trailer trash to get on and give the ole' "derka derpty whoo hoo PBR, boom stiks n nascar, will yer allll give meh a white power!!?!" Kudos? to whomever taught you how to read and write because you've quite obviously developmentally impaired.

No, this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=YBQjDxTo4LE