Hey you glorious winged faggots answer me a question

Hey you glorious winged faggots answer me a question.

Why is it that if you are hitting a bong, that the old bong smoke makes you cough like you inhaled burnt plastic?

>old bong smoke?

Yes, when someone milks the bong but are too pussy to clear it.

Then when you go to hit their old smoke it taste utterly horrible and feels like you are trying to inhale burnt plastic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bC3LDGQTV0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The longer the smoke stays in the billy, the staler it goes. Just blow it out and try punch yours

Smoke goes stale real fucking quick

ye nigger we answered your questions pls send me a stick im fiending

gonna need some spin aswell

What do you mean stale?
and to OP, i know what you're talking about but it dosen't bother me anymore i guess i got more rough

But what is it about stale smoke that makes it so harsh?

after someone bitches a cone, the remaining smoke in the chamber goes sorta off fairs quickly

idk man maybe the it mixes with the oxygen or some shit. All i know is it goes stale and its fking nasty

Oxidation. Once you light that shit on fire, it accelerates the oxidation of the plant matter.

LMFAO

you dont even know how this shit works do you

if they don't clear it, skip their next turn and just suck up and fucking clear it yourself, just do it quick before it gets to stale. its not that fucking hard

yea bro, oxidation. same shit that you see happen slowly to plant matter (fruits such as bananas) sitting on the counter. Burning the plant matter accelerates the entire process.

He likes too!

>do it quick before it goes tale

When my lady hits the bong, she always hits it way to hard and milks the bong, but she cannot inhale it all, so she puts her hand over the top of the bong to make sure the smoke doesnt escape while she coughs her lungs out for 5 minutes.

But she wont let anyone hit the bong, she just stands there with her hand over the bong and lets the smoke sit there.

I fucking love you Cred Forumsro. I have been growing for years and my animals love da weeds. So beneficial to them as well. i juice my leaves in addition to using them for wax or cooking oil.

yeah but its chat and its not even your cone. If someone bitches a cone its their problem im not taking that nasty shit

sounds like a dumb cunt
you're a dumb faggot for either not informing her or letting her pull that shit

A freshly-cut apple turns brown, a bicycle fender becomes rusty and a copper penny suddenly turns green. What do all of these events have in common? They are all examples of a process called oxidation.

Oxidation is defined as the interaction between oxygen molecules and all the different substances they may contact, from metal to living tissue. Technically, however, with the discovery of electrons, oxidation came to be more precisely defined as the loss of at least one electron when two or more substances interact. Those substances may or may not include oxygen. (Incidentally, the opposite of oxidation is reduction — the addition of at least one electron when substances come into contact with each other.) Sometimes oxidation is not such a bad thing, as in the formation of super-durable anodized aluminum. Other times, oxidation can be destructive, such as the rusting of an automobile or the spoiling of fresh fruit.

We often used the words oxidation and rust interchangeably, but not all materials which interact with oxygen molecules actually disintegrate into rust. In the case of iron, the oxygen creates a slow burning process, which results in the brittle brown substance we call rust. When oxidation occurs in copper, on the other hand, the result is a greenish coating called copper oxide. The metal itself is not weakened by oxidation, but the surface develops a patina after years of exposure to air and water

Excellent poast.

shes trying not to be an itch. Shes gonna cough worse after she hits that shit unless her hand has special airtight abilities

I dont think she knows how to hit the bong right, she always over fires it.

Burning all the green at once.

But if i try to instruct her she gets offended and pissy and storms away.

What is wrong with this equation?

"One orange plus one orange equals 2 oranges"

You faggots will argue about anything

No usually im the one who hits the stale smoke and almost dies.

thank you stoner Cred Forumstard science man

nah she knows what shes doing. Its better to rip the cone and not take the chamber than to bitch it and take the half cone you pulled into the chamber. some might say this is a waste but a bitched cone is a bitched cone

The smoke gets stale fast. Try switching to vaping.

Peace out.

>bitched cone?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Where im from we all share a bowl,

So we EDGE the bowl, and pass it to the next person so that the bowl stays lit.

Anyone who KEEPS firing the fucking bowl AND THEN ALWAYS COUGHS AWAY THE FUCKING SMOKE is usually not invited to smoke again.

I just smoke alone. A little at a time, all day long.

That way if I don't want stale smoke in my bong, I don't leave smoke in it. Then there's no issues.

Man you're all bitches. You probably stop when theres still shit in the CP and say nah its just ash. Rip your bongs and get headspins stop itching

this

The intro to that movie is funny as fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=3bC3LDGQTV0

Because you forgot to mix the tobacco in

Are you the guy that cleared the bong for me last night? Sorry/b/ro I was major fucked up

>max file size reduced to 2MB
what the FUCK

It's because the moisture settles out and the more dry the more harsh

Same reason bone dry old nugs hit like shit.

The molecules bind up more (think of resin) so the smoke kinda coats your lungs more making you cough...nigger