Guys. I'm having a breakdown

Guys. I'm having a breakdown.

>be browsing interwebs
>sees isis beheading on facebook
>sees video about violence of BLM
>sees people getting shot

Fam, I'm getting real sad. To the point I'm shredding tears. Look at what we are right now, look at what the human race is. So much hatred, so much violence, so much killing.

It's bringing me down people. It's bringing me down and I'm crying about it. I'm a grown man, and I'm crying about the current state of the human race. Can anyone relate?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/2016/09/25/arnold-palmer-obituary/1881465/
pri.org/stories/2014-09-29/world-actually-becoming-more-peaceful-believe-it-or-not
npr.org/2016/07/16/486311030/despite-the-headlines-steven-pinker-says-the-world-is-becoming-less-violent
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my boyfriend always complains about this and says martial law is gonna happen

That might not even be all too bad.

You know gore is fake, right? It's all fake. Believing in the media is a bit retarded considering you've got Hillary v. Trump as the "this is obviously a fake thing?

i feel sympathy for the kids that gotta go out in the world with this stupid shit happening.

that's just how humanity is. we're all animals.

Thinking everything online is fake is a bit paranoid.

I know what you mean user, we're going through this now but I can't even begin to imagine what the kids will go through when they grow up.

and now we lost the guy who invented tea mixed with lemonade. wtf im sad

I meditate and fix shit. Constantly worrying about the world's troubles won't solve them. If you cannot do anything to help it, do something else constructive for the time being.

Yeah, I'm not crying about it but im genuinely losing any hope for humanity. I think a lot of people are gonna die and I'm honestly ok with it because so many people suck but I wish things would turn for the better more than anything.

It's a sad world we live in fam, I relate, but you forgot the worst thing, Jacob Satorios

Current state? Nigga learn some history this is the least violent time there has ever been. Watch Saving Private Ryan and The Act of Killing and learn what a damn fool you being to cry over BLM.

No. That's completely Haram, bae.

OP I think you're growing a vagina.

Why are you here?

You're complaining? Only you? The human race has been doomed for ages. We do not know why God put us here, if there is one. If he just wanted to see us all die and torture each other for his own entertainment--He's got it! God is some kind of sick fuck.

wtf its true
usatoday.com/story/sports/golf/2016/09/25/arnold-palmer-obituary/1881465/

learn some history and then some perspective dude. this is actually a pretty peacefull time to be alive. you are just being a pussy about it. seriously.

>isnt your blog.
>youre on Cred Forums
>get off Cred Forums
>???
>reported saged hidden

Turn off your TV and start living in the real world. Simple as fuck.

This is the first time I've gotten so emotional about it. I think I lost hope a looong time ago.

Didn't hear until him till now. Thanks fam.

I dont care. A long time ago I realized most people enjoy drama and violence. I moved as far away from them as possible. Let them burn. Meanwhile, I'll be watching on TV from my house in the sticks.

That's how I feel about the refugees. I mean I'm not a complete idiot, I realise there were a lot of normal people who lost their lives in Syria and other places. When I say lost their lives, I don't mean they're dead, just uprooted/lost/orphaned. Not going full liberal sjw. I just feel sorry for the normal everyday faggots like us, and the kids. Then I see some Vidya of ISIS beheading a 13 year old kid and seriously wonder why we haven't just nuked the whole middle east 30 years ago at the beginning of desert storm.

I don't really watch the news, saw it online tbh.

Couldn't agree more, I think nuking that entire place would do more good than bad.

Fucken pussy

>I see some Vidya of ISIS beheading a 13 year old kid

wtf, sauce?

pfffft fuckin lmao'd

Same here, I watch the vids out of morbid curiosity and then feel bad after. It's all adding up and getting worse. losing hope

You have to get out there and kill the people that are killing other people. You can be the white blood cell to our diseased society.

You think white blood cells stop and think before attacking dangerous body harming criminals? No, they rage like madmen crushing their enemies.

You need to clean up this mess of a world. Only you can do it, only you are awake to the misery of the world.

I look forward to seeing your exploits on the news.

Get of Cred Forums you fucking pussy

Same difference, no TV, internet, newspapers, it's all just propoganda anyway.

I get how ISIS and people like the "Taliban" or "Hezbollah" live among the "civilians" but i just don't get why the civilians don't move, or at least try to do something? I donno, the whole situation is just so fucked up, I think the people living around then are definitely there by choice so we should just drone strike/fatboy the whole suspected ISIS areas without warning. There will be collateral damage but that's their fault for not moving/fighting.

No, it's blacks and moslems, the human race has nothing to do with it

It was in a rekt thread just yesterday. Skinny dude with long hair beheaded this young guy on the back of a pick up. Don't have gif, sorry. Don't save that shit, nigger.

>uprooting your whole life to get away from terrorists

What makes you think they won't be followed by them even if they did do that?

Was it a ISIS video though?

People have been dying in worse ways over dumb shit for millenia. While i empathize with your disappointment, it really is wasted energy. Take that emotion and channel it into doing small things that makes life better for the people and area around you. Thats really all we can do.

I'm kind of aroused by this

>the sadness in those eyes

That you OP? You seen some shit and some shit accessories?

lol faggot

pri.org/stories/2014-09-29/world-actually-becoming-more-peaceful-believe-it-or-not

npr.org/2016/07/16/486311030/despite-the-headlines-steven-pinker-says-the-world-is-becoming-less-violent

Good vs Evil

The Good has one the war and the Evil needs to vacate or be purged.

That is what's going on now.

I believe it was, yes. I have seen a lot of the ISIS vids and it's not a typical one. There's no production value, it just filmed by a cellphone in a crowd.

Moar of these girls? They are hot

if all you can do is watch, you may as well find it entertaining.

Shut up, pussy. You, and all of the fucks you saw die, are just animals. Go step on an ant hill, and you just killed as many creatures as 9/11. Living organisms die, who gives a fuck?

>'m getting real sad.
Nigga stop this shit. People will die anyways whether you're butthurt or not. The only thing you can do if you actually care about this, god forsaken piece of shit rock, is to spread your faggot ass positivity. And stop shedding tears for retards OP. "Nobody deserves to die" bullshit isn't for you to decide. That's fate's work if you believe that shit too.

why do you even care? do you know any of the people involved in any of this? If not then shut the fuck up and go about your life

Good, as a Canadian having to deal with the fallout of this bullshit that your nigger population started spreading, I hope FEMA steps in and puts all the nogs and SJWs in death camps. Either that or National Guard needs to slaughter them.

>grown man
>man
no,, your an adult male.

not a man

Stop pretending Canada is relevant or important

Realize your weakness and failure and use it as a goad to constantly do better. USE THE FEAR AND SADNESS TO BECOME ANGER INCARNATE. BE ANGRY AT THE PEOPLE THAT THAT ARE MAKING YOU SAD.

For all the shit online and all the shit going on all over the world we'really still living in the best, most peacfull time in the history of humanityour, we just have access to new media like never before, the world's getting smaller everyday.

>I'm a grown man

no you're not

you're a pathetic man-child

you disgust me

Better than you Americucks, we're already dealing with a faggot libtard as our PM, we don't need more of your nig nog's stupidity or delusional SJWs, those retarded faggots are basically running our government.

I know how you feel, Op. But, the truth of the matter is most people just want to have a roof over their head, a car under their ass, and food in their bellys. there is a minority who feel that the world isn't fair. Or some huge injustice hasn't been avenged. Those who seek power feed on those people, get them riled up, and they act. And sometimes, just some times, they lash out in violence. Make then world a worse place for everyone. I can understand riots for food, unions demanding a reasonable living wage. When it is a belief, an isim, or saving the world, whether it wants to be saved, or not. I really just have to stand back and be dumbfounded. But, they are a minority, Their actions make the news. The majority wish to live in peace.

Blah blah Im pretending my shit country has worth blah blah

>pri.org/stories/2014-09-29/world-actually-becoming-more-peaceful-believe-it-or-not

Surprisingly uplifting.

haven't been watching the news. did something awesome happen again?

Check out this little guy. He's happy.

>Says the faggot that gets driven around by his parents using Canadian oil or using furniture made from Canadian lumber

You haven't seen nothin' yet.

The world has always been a brutal place, and just because the facts are usually hidden from children in civilized countries, it doesn't mean that everybody has wonderful lives with baskets of kittens and lovely flowers springing up around our doorsteps.

In 1950, the world had 2.5 billion people; and in 2005, the world had 6.5 billion people. By 2050, this number could rise to more than 9 billion.

Currently, there are 7+ billion people on this diseased rock, and if you live long enough, you'll be able to see a population crash that will make the black plague in the dark ages seem like a day at Disneyland.

War, disease, and famine is what we all have to look forward to.

Quit being a pussy, grab some fucking weapons and defend yourself

Feel the fear goyim! Life is Fear!!! FEEL IT!
Yesss, goy focus your mind upon the stories that we promulgate through our various well-known and accepted outlets of information. Focus your minds, feel the fear you ridiculously insensate goyim!

PROTOCOL No. 12

1. The word "freedom," which can be interpreted in various ways, is defined by us as follows -

2. Freedom is the right to do what which the law allows. This interpretation of the word will at the proper time be of service to us, because all freedom will thus be in our hands, since the laws will abolish or create only that which is desirable for us according to the aforesaid program.

The beatles had it right man "I read the news today, oh boy."

Honestly though, a lot of the way you feel is because of the news. They're always going to show you the shittiest thing they possibly can, especially if you watch American news.

I didn't realize how overdramatized the news was until I was in a developing country for two months. Two months with no american media. I came back and everything just seemed way blown out of proportion, way trivial, and way too fucking "politically correct." I couldn't stand it, it was literally making me sick to my stomach to watch it for longer than 5 minutes. But you get used to it and think it's normal again after a while. Funny thing about us humans, we adapt to whatever baselines there are around us.

But the news will never show you anything good. Look at these people, they got out of poverty. This learn to read program helped all these people get jobs. Here's 10 things you can do to control your emotions. That kind of good for humanity shit will never make the news. I avoid the regular news media man. Unless I'm looking to read something scary.

I don't think humans evolved to worry about the whole damn world. We're supposed to worry about our community, our tribe, our family. Worrying about the world is just incomprehensible, and if you can't comprehend it, how could you ever change it? It's just this nebulous thing that's all fucked up and stays that way.

So don't take the weight of the world on your shoulders. You just do your best with your life and your people. If everyone did that and just made the world better in their circle this would be a great world.

3. We shall deal with the press in the following way: what is the part played by the press to-day? It serves to excite and inflame those passions which are needed for our purpose or else it serves selfish ends of parties. It is often vapid, unjust, mendacious, and the majority of the public have not the slightest idea what ends the press really serves. We shall saddle and bridle it with a tight curb: we shall do the same also with all productions of the printing press, for where would be the sense of getting rid of the attacks of the press if we remain targets for pamphlets and books? The produce of publicity, which nowadays is a source of heavy expense owing to the necessity of censoring it, will be turned by us into a very lucrative source of income to our State: we shall lay on it a special stamp tax and require deposits of caution-money before permitting the establishment of any organ of the press or of printing offices; these will then have to guarantee our government against any kind of attack on the part of the press.

Do like me, ignore bad things , don't look to that shit live your life don't question it

WE CONTROL THE PRESS

4. NOT A SINGLE ANNOUNCEMENT WILL REACH THE PUBLIC WITHOUT OUR CONTROL. Even now this is already being attained by us inasmuch as all news items are received by a few agencies, in whose offices they are focused from all parts of the world. These agencies will then be already entirely ours and will give publicity only to what we dictate to them.

5. If already now we have contrived to possess ourselves of the minds of the GOY communities to such an extent the they all come near looking upon the events of the world through the colored glasses of those spectacles we are setting astride their noses; if already now there is not a single State where there exist for us any barriers to admittance into what GOY stupidity calls State secrets: what will our positions be then, when we shall be acknowledged supreme lords of the world in the person of our king of all the world ....

6. Let us turn again to the FUTURE OF THE PRINTING PRESS. Every one desirous of being a publisher, librarian, or printer, will be obliged to provide himself with the diploma instituted therefore, which, in case of any fault, will be immediately impounded. With such measures THE INSTRUMENT OF THOUGHT WILL BECOME AN EDUCATIVE MEANS ON THE HANDS OF OUR GOVERNMENT, WHICH WILL NO LONGER ALLOW THE MASS OF THE NATION TO BE LED ASTRAY IN BY-WAYS AND FANTASIES ABOUT THE BLESSINGS OF PROGRESS. Is there any one of us who does not know that these phantom blessings are the direct roads to foolish imaginings which give birth to anarchical relations of men among themselves and towards authority, because progress, or rather the idea of progress, has introduced the conception of every kind of emancipation, but has failed to establish its limits .... All the so-called liberals are anarchists, if not in fact, at any rate in thought. Every one of them in hunting after phantoms of freedom, and falling exclusively into license, that is, into the anarchy of protest for the sake of protest..

I realized this a long time ago. We're fucked, it's just the way things are.

We live in the most peaceful era of human soceity.
We have seen nothing compared to what past generations have seen.
We are smarter and wiser.

FREE PRESS DESTROYED

7. We turn to the periodical press. We shall impose on it, as on all printed matter, stamp taxes per sheet and deposits of caution-money, and books of less than 30 sheets will pay double. We shall reckon them as pamphlets in order, on the one hand, to reduce the number of magazines, which are the worst form of printed poison, and, on the other, in order that this measure may force writers into such lengthy productions that they will be little read, especially as they will be costly. At the same time what we shall publish ourselves to influence mental development in the direction laid down for our profit will be cheap and will be read voraciously. The tax will bring vapid literary ambitions within bounds and the liability to penalties will make literary men dependent upon us. And if there should be any found who are desirous of writing against us, they will not find any person eager to print their productions. Before accepting any production for publication in print, the publisher or printer will have to apply to the authorities for permission to do so. Thus we shall know beforehand of all tricks preparing against us and shall nullify them by getting ahead with explanations on the subject treated of.

8. Literature and journalism are two of the most important educative forces, and therefore our government will become proprietor of the majority of the journals. This will neutralize the injurious influence of the privately-owned press and will put us in possession of a tremendous influence upon the public mind .... If we give permits for ten journals, we shall ourselves found thirty, and so on in the same proportion. This, however, must in no wise be suspected by the public. For which reason all journals published by us will be of the most opposite, in appearance, tendencies and opinions, thereby creating confidence in us and bringing over to us quite unsuspicious opponents, who will thus fall into our trap and be rendered harmless.

9. In the front rank will stand organs of an official character. They will always stand guard over our interests, and therefore their influence will be comparatively insignificant.

10. In the second rank will be the semi-official organs, whose part it will be to attack the tepid and indifferent.

11. In the third rank we shall set up our own, to all appearance, opposition, which, in at least one of its organs, will present what looks like the very antipodes to us. Our real opponents at heart will accept this simulated opposition as their own and will show us their cards.

Listen to the trips
>checked

Shit has always been more of less fucked up, and it always will be. Reality is a bitch

OP, the reason the human race is the way it currently is, is so that people can learn exactly what you have learned. Duality must exist so that we can experience all aspects of being. You are not the only one to observe what you have just described. We are all experiencing it so that we can make an informed decision as to the steps humanity can take in order to create something we define as better. We must experience this in order for people to learn who they are and who they aren't. Even if they don't learn it in this life, we have an unlimited amount of tries to do what we believe is right, but mainly to define ourselves.

Shut the fuck up you soft ass pussy. No one gives a fuck if a nigger or sand monkey is killed. Makes no God damn difference in my life. I hope we nuke the whole middle east they are filled with Muslim terrorists that need to be wiped off this earth.

It's life. And it's getting worse. It's pansy ass liberal democratic bitches crying about it instead of realizing life's a bitch and everyone hates everyone and wants to damage your family. Instead of doing something about it our leaders cry like babies and worry more about the proper verbiage to call some faggot that sucks cock and jerks off in panty hose then getting down to business and protecting our home land and our families. Get used to it. With the shitty ass leadership Obambo and Cunt Hilary have we'll all be living in a third world country watching faggots jerk off in women's clothing while pissing in the girls bathroom. Not to mention the racist hate groups like BLM that are US born terrorists making life suck worse than ISIS is. Fuck everyone, don't give a fuck about your lazy poor excuses why your life sucks because of 200 year old bullshit or how you wank your cocks in your moms heels.

Evil sixes
Your upside down

There are enough real responses and then you got edgelords like you

We live in literally the most peaceful time in the history of human civilization. We're only shown the outliers. Everything is fine.

welcome to real life
universities lie to you
there are no safe spaces

as muslims begin beheading americans on us soil
everything is fine

what are you 13? fucking faggot. none of this affects you you fucking homo.

Go do something that interests you. I like reading about mythology, religion, war strategies, and playing sports like golf and tennis. It makes me happy, and prevents me from sucking penis like you obviously do.

Fucking faggot.

Yeah, comparitively

Sack up, read a book

FUG

Based

tits or gtfo

I didn't mind black people at all until this whole BLM thing. Now I realize they are the most racist people in the country. With all the riots, racism and hate I've lost complete respect for all black people now. Every one of them out there rioting in the streets is nothing more than a bunch of niggers.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!

get all the niggers and the rag heads together and have a big gang style war in the streets
which ever group of faggots wins gets to stay

I'm not sure if it's bait or not but I'm replying anyways. It hasn't been different before and it won't ever be, don't build your expectations based on false hope

Yeah, death camps are all good, but only them, the X and Y groups. Not me though, my tastes and culture is superior. Matter fact this is making my head hurt, just nuke everybody, except for me of course.

>arguing how important Canada is or isn't

We're barely important. That's the beauty of it.

We live in a first world country with essentially all the benefits of living in America, without the worst downsides. Yes, certain things cost more here, it's typically colder, and we pay more tax. But my province has never had a terrorist attack, has never had riots, and I'll always get medical care when I need it. I'm free to do whatever I'd like to, just like in the US, and my tax dollars don't go to an oversized military, because the US already has that covered.

The benefit of living in Canada is that we're smaller and less relevant. We're not anyone's enemy, and we're everyone's friend.

dont shred tears, shred guitars

>implying user isn't a fag

This is the way the world has always been buddy. Only now, everything finds its way onto the internet.