Care to share?

Care to share?

That she didn't have any sex offenders in her neighborhood, but I found out she is neighbors with 4 sex offenders

Fuck you nigger

"It's ok, i forgive you."

"i would never cheat"

Penis size doesn't matter

she told me she wasnt having sex with any black guys but she actually was

I love you

"OP is not always a faggot..."

That she exists

/Thread

She told me that if I didn't reply to this thread my mother would die in her sleep tonight.

NIGGER FAGGOT KILL YOURSELF YOU UGLY FAT JEW HAIL HITLER NEIN

"Yes, I'll marry you!"

This was me She said yours too. Don't know which was worse, neither were true

choke me

My favorite, "hes just a friend"

I want you to get aggressive with me

"I'm not a dude, I swear."

"I love you."

Well, idk why you want that, in any case I'll name it Omar

There, you happy?

That when she worked in the massage parlor it was hand jobs only

Everything.

"You are the only man in my life, i love"

"you'll never have another woman love you" or something along those lines....
so far its true so idk what to think here lads, maybe i should just go gay

She said "I love you". She didn't.

"When I told him I broke up with you yesterday I didn't mean it"

"I'll never leave you." - Translation: I'm infatuated with you but when the tingles wear off I'll drop you like a piece of garbage and jump right back on the cock wagon like the slut I am.

"I've never done this before...I'm gonna let you, but only because it's you"
"I never said those things. In fact, I defend you..."

That she was totally infertile.

"Jet fuel can melt steel beams"

I dont swallow

I had an ex that used to work in one of those. Said the same thing. Sure toots sure thing.

"I'm not addicted."

"I just don't want to date anyone right now..."

Oooh snap. That old one. Almost as classic as "it's not you it's me."

naw she was just a cunt

"Yeah, i'm not a figment of your imagination!"

Lying bitch.

yeah Cred Forumsro, with my best friend the next week

"Mexican peso will never drop, its safe to do a large investment"

Ouch. Oh well fuck both of them. Not literally of course.

"No baby, I swear, nothing happened. I would never cheat on you."

She did with two different guys.

Just fuck my shit up, fam

this

I fucking hate this. I want to give her space so she can have friends and i dont seem like a huge dick but it always fucking backfires

I think we're just a bunch of fucking betas

This. So much

Nah true that, dropped them both, never looked back

>"I love spending time with you!"

>"I can't wait for you to get out of the field!"

>mfw I found out otherwise

At least it was a field op, not a deployment, when she'd decided to move on to someone else. I'm thankful for that, in hindsight.

Besides, things are going better now.

I'm real

You were my first
She said when she was 16, she had a bf of like... 23
I'm almost certain a 23 yo knows his shit and most certainly would take advantage of a 16 year old girl.
And her previous ex they had done "everything but sex" and she was saying how he wanted to do anal and that they tried...
Lastly she took it like a champ and was no where near pain when we first did it
>inb4 that's not the Hyman works
I know, but it'd still hurt a little bit

Man fuck her, I'm glad I've moved on

"I'm not on meth"

Same here. Often these so called just friends end up being a beta orbiter who will convince her of how horrible you are for you. It often has no effect but if they get in there when you're going through a rough patch then watch out. The bitch will lap up all the M'lady attention.

For you. *For her.

>"the baby is yours"

"I've been looking for work"

"Cheating and lying are the worst things someone can do"
Found out she did both more than anyone i've ever know.
Realised the more a bitch says that shit, the more shit she's doing.
Anyone who's girl says that shit regularly needs to gtfo.

Ouch.

This.

Also the funny thing is when she dumps you at the advice of the beta orbiter he still wont get any pussy. She'll go on to some alpha cock because he's to "special" for that. Everyone loses.

I love you

what the shit is this. I wouldve asked to meet up and fuck and then leave her ass

"If you want to be monogamous we will be if that's what it takes to have you raw."

She fucked 3 different guys the following weekend, raw.

my heart is breaking.. ;_;

fucking this holy shit user how did you do this

"I lied because I loved you."

"Don't worry, I'm on the pill..."

So many lies that i found out after we break i got into her life buti still loving her

I love you

"He kissed me."

>"Don't worry, i'm 18"

"You wouldn't dare!"

Try me bitch

"You got me pregant!"

"Of course I'm sure! You're the only guy I've been with in 6 months!"

>mfw I don't even remember the real fathers name.

I had an ex girlfriend who went full crazy. She lied about 100% of her past sexual history. I was never one to make a big deal or really even care about that, but she made it a bigger deal than it needed to be. She made up practically everything, and when she saw that it wasn't exactly a turn on for me, she started to backpedal. Then some of the stories changed to "rape" or shit like that, so I began to get hold of some of these guys and after a few months of investigatory footwork on my end, the truth finally came out on her end. What can I say? I attract crazy fucking women.

I didn't fuck him.
It hurts man.

"I was raped"

She wasn't, she had sex to try and get back at me for finding a new s/o

I know those feels bro

She wasnt fucking an old man for money

My ex claimed she didnt even want to date me. It was all for me. And every bit of confidence I got from it was shattered.

I'm heterosexual.

"It's okay to love me again" It wasn't. I finally learned my lesson.

What hurts, your ass?

The fact that she was the only hope for me to live a mentally stable life.

your problem is in your own sentence faggot face.

find something besides yourself

"Im not a lesbian"

That's a good one. For me gf always makes me go steadily more insane the longer I hang around. Obviously that says something about me as well and my own issues but whatever. Not known to cause mental stability in my experience.

Its a good size

"I'm only hanging out with him because his mom got cancer"

>marry me
>bear my children
>love me unconditionally
>be there for me
>to take love seriously
>to die in my arms or vice versa

"I can't believe you, only an asshole like you would think that i cheated" found out months later she did

o h

"what the fuck get out of my house you creep"

i know she actually wants me there

"Every time I said, 'I love you,' I was either drunk, or high."

I could believe she never loved me, but the lie was so egregious.

For reeeeeal?

When they get that defensive it's a good indication that something is amiss and your gut may be trying to tell you something.

Yep. And I was so blind I actually believed it.

He is gay

Damn bro, hope you're all good.

It's tricky. You're supposed to be all trusting and stuff lest you be judged a possessive psycho but that's not so easy when basically we've all become a bunch of sluts and man sluts post sexual revolution. Then add social media to that equation and you have a lot of paranoia, mistrust, temptation and rationalization of disloyalty in an anything goes A moral climate. Makes one want to just consider the occasional hooker.

Feels m8

>I love you

"All we did was sleep next to each other, we didnt even kiss i swear im not a cheater"

Dumped her anyways, next week they were dating. Made the right choice i think

"I love you forever"

We were going to be married for sure. We were 24 years old, both. All I wanted. She was my first and I broke her hymen when we were 22. I thought it was true love forever. I'm 30 now and I'm still in love with her but we are not together and I'm married with another woman. I want to go back, bros. I want to go back.

Yup. Fuck you Angie

Dodged a bullet. It's funny how they say stuff like that and then if you say something like hey I was planning on sleeping over at my friends (girl) place in the same bed. You wouldn't get suspicious now would you? I mean that would be possessive and insecure. Cunts.

You have a small dick.

These are rough.

Please don't kill yourself. You mean everything to me.

Had some trust issues following. I'm fine now, thanks. Thing is I never found out is the guy's mom actually got cancer or not but she was fucking him.

"Everything is ok"

Fucking whore found another guy two weeks later

Yeah but to be fair I should have seen it coming when she told me she was sleeping at his place for a week straight.

kek. Fucking dumbass. Everyone knows that means somethings wrong. What were you born yesterday?

"You're my one and only"

Oof. Yep that much is true. What boggles my mind is why the fuck would she not just break up with you if that's what she's gonna do? What is the matter with these bitches?

She said dubs dont exist

Apparently she told another chick that we were both friends with that she loved the way I fucked so sex wasn't an issue. I think I was a bit of a clingy bitch back then. That doesn't excuse the lying tho.

I exist

"I'm clean. I was just tested back in March."

I will never leave you.

Easy..."I love you."

Did that really happen?

I'm sorry

i've never had a gf

kek

I was eating dinner with my professor.

Suuuuuure you fucking whore

The red flag for me was when she was spending more and more time with her work friends.. which of course included some guys. I felt like a hypocrite everytime i got suspicious because i have a female friend tht is actually just a friend.

I was suspicious so i looked at her phone after she fell asleep. And there it was. Was it a dick move? Kinda. But she was cheating so it was over anyways. I just expidited the process.

"He's like a brother to me" fuckin bitch

what if her professor was dinner?

That's every girl lmao

Told me she never cheated on me. Come to find out she did with like 4 dudes and she went on a date with a broad too. Got her kicked out of college by going there and smashing my fist through her dorm room wall and busting up one of the dudes cars.

"I only made out with him!"

"Interesting. Then why is he freaking out and wanting you to get an HIV test?"

That they "cared"

She couldn't do long distance with anyone.

Ends up doing long distance when she left for college 12 hours away.

"I'm ok"

"Please stop"

I don't think they realize what cunts they come off as saying these things like trying to be nice and shit in a situation that will never be civil

when can you draw the line between knowing when you can trust you S/O?

What needs to fall into place to really be secure about these things?

Lot of betas in this thread and I don't say that to be disrespectful. Just observation. If you want a girl that doesn't cheat, or say she has 'guy friends', gets bored of you etc.. You can't be this soft and 'understanding' make the media and society tell you to be. I spank all my women, check their phones, have had them tattoo my name on their breast and thighs. One girl who was my boss as well had a tramp stamp I only noticed the first time I was fucking her- I was doing t from from behind. I made her stand in the corner all night and get my name tattooed over it the next day. These women are only my dates and booty calls but I'm this strict with even them because other wise you get this madness that all of you are confessing to witnessing in this thread. Women need to be felt with strict discipline or everything goes sideways.

I'm gonna turn gay. At least faggots won't break my heart

It happens bro, forget that bitch. You're better off without.

>loved
there's your problem, right there

You're my one and only. I love you

No woman refers to lesbians as faggots. This is shit. Kys.

"I screwed up. I was hanging out with friends and kissed another guy."

She was sucking dick for free cocaine because she had no money.

That was the moment I decided not to be or date white trash.

>i'll always be there
>i'll never lie
>i'll always love you
>i'll never cheat
>i'll always be with you
>you're perfect for me
>You'll always be my first priority
etc etc.
i honestly can't even fucking trust women anymore what is it with them and being innately untrustworthy backstabbing whores.

that she loved me too

That he had a vagina.

your fantasy life is quite interesting. i like a good story, do go on.

I love you more

> That was the moment I decided not to be or date white trash.

That was your moment? I'm quite certain there were other moments before then that should be an indication you need to look yourself in the mirror. Raise the bar higher than that bro.

Yea cause this works.

Did you get catfished by a LARPing Nigerian too?

I feel like there is a level of degeneracy and immaturity surrounding the nature of most of these relationships ITT. You end up dating short term or being involved with someone for all the wrong reasons. Find yourself a best friend and not a girl who just lets you put your penis her and likes to sometimes watch movies with you.

"its been a hassle to text you morning and night daily"
"to put it bluntly, i want to talk less cause i dont have much to talk about"
"dont worry or overthink haha! its going to be fine, i told you now you that you wouldnt end up worrying when i initiated this"
"we can watch finding dory sometime this week :)"

we were about to watch it and something came up, things looked okay at first, then in 3 weeks she went from talking to me to completely ignoring me. literally did not even break up with me face to face.

"I cant be with you anymore cause i'm heading to college and dont want to do a long distance relationship"

"I love you"

"you have the biggest cock I've ever seen"

Too many to even post. And they'd all require explanation. I think she gave the bear I bought for her on valentine's to her new homecoming date as a birthday gift. Pic related, her new homecoming date with the bear. She says it's not Cheeseball. (the bear I got for her, that's what I named it). Yet it looks almost identical. If I ask her, she will get mad, block me, and then I'll come crawling back again. She would always lie when she got mad, and I can usually recognize it. She lies about horrible things, but sometimes I wonder if she's telling the truth... Like the time she said she was cheating on me, only to revoke said statement an hour later.

My situation is too long to fully post but she is a super Christian girl, weve been dating for two years she just "kissed" a guy and then hung out with him again after i told her i didnt want to be with her. She came back after she realized how shitty he was and were still together. Its been awhile but it still hurts. You think i could still put my trust in her?

same

"- I would never do that to you."

Depends on how much u love her

I wouldnt get back together with someone who cheated on me personally

WIN

this is gonna be me dude.

"You got me pregnant and I miscarried while you were away at college. I was emotionally unstable and my mom made me not tell you and that's why I cheated on you." Like where the fuck did she come up with that nonsense.

Honestly man, I wouldn't. Like the saying goes, Once a cheater, Always a cheater. Be with her for as long as you want but never forget.

It's a toss up between 'He's just a friend' and 'he slept on the couch' same bitch, different lies. Damn I'm dumb

"I'm not ready for a relationship, I want to work on myself"

>im not a secret furry

might not have quoted it exactly but that was basically what she said in a nutshell

"Woo woo woo woo woo, hey its joey from joeys world food review and im baaaaack"

"I would never fuck him user, he is like a brother to me!"

Yeah ive known her all my life and thats what im scared of. I really do care for her but its now even scarier now that shes in college. And weve been back together for like half a year

"I love you"

It looks exactly like the bear I got her... But then again, it's a mass produced stuffed fucking animal. So I'm not sure what to do. After we broke up, she said she'd like to get back together with me, but I declined as I was seeing a new girl. Months later, she said she was lying, and didn't want to get back with me. Then she said she was LYING ABOUT LYING. WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO, Cred Forums? Why do females do this stuff. Why do males fuck around like this, too, come to think of it? Why can't we all just be good to eachother.... Why can't people act like the love someone when they apparently do. What do

Not a fantasy. That's how I live. Started when I was sixteen. I crushed on a girl who was 21. I tried saying sweet things and even resorted to begging her to date me. She'd have none of it. Hung out with older, hairer, more confident men. So I learned the sweet tactic wouldn't work. I grew confidence and fucked her best friend- a drunk one night stand and I fucked her good. I made sure that girl I loved found out and and when she did she was devastated. This cute innocent boy she thought she carefully tucked away into the friendzone had fucked her best friend- who I should mention was hotter and more desired than her. I never stopped after that. A girl told me her last boyfriend was "huge" so I made gag on my cock until she actually vomited on it. A girl told me the coworkers she had drinks with before coming to my place for a booty call were men so I put her in the closet and took away her phone. For a week. Trust you me no girl I've dated or had fwb has ever played any game with me..

Yeah, When my ex was in college I was worried all the time and sadly, She did cheat on me a few times and I haven't been able to trust women since. Just keep an eye out for any signs. Best of luck man.

"I love you so much. You're so special to me, you're amazing in every way and ypu mean the world to me. I'll always be here for you."

Thanks man means a lot

Oh, man. My ex once created an elaborate scenario in which she posed as her ex taking advantage of her and gloating during the act over text to me. Even went so far as to send a picture of some kinda bruise on her neck (I think from a hickey, I don't remember) using makeup. I can't say if it was realistic or not, I didn't bother looking at it at the time. Used a different phone and everything. Whole charade dropped after I texted her stepmother like a sane person to make her aware of said 'abuse'.

She later stated that is was some kind of test or something that I somehow failed. I think the whole thing speaks for the entire relationship, really. I cannot tell you one thing that she said that I am entirely sure that was true.

When people ask this kind of shit I always answer the same. Fuck her but DON'T get emotionally invested. And at the first sign of her lying get the FUCK out.

You know the guys name? It could have been me bro.. no joke

>good post Satan

A girl I knew did this, fucked some dude with a GF bragged about his dick
>he has gf don't you even care?
>don't be such a prude he doesn't even love her

Couple months later talking to her and guy she's trying to get into and that guy comes up
>oh you mean that guy who raped her??
Yep
Fucking sluts crying rape.

"He violated *name* by touching her breast in public"

"He's just a friend" I'm sure we've all been there once.

He's just a friend

-.-

One of my exes colored on her arm in sharpie and tried to tell me that she hit herself lol. Another time she also went through hoops to try and convince me she was in a coma... Pretending to be her sister on the phone talking about how "poor little sis is in a coma after trying to kill herself, all because you broke up with her." I just straight up told her that she is an awful liar, and that if she came clean about trying to deceive me, I wouldn't be upset. And she came clean. Dumb bitch.

>"I love you"

Are you romanian?

Lmao no sir, I guess that rules that out.

this

Fuck..

I'm good user, I was going down the wrong path and hanging with the wrong people. Got my shit together and finished high school strong in honors classes. Software engineer 200k now.

lol lesbians are stupid

Kek

It's not you its me.

I love you but not in love with you.

Both are funny when ya hear them and both equally bullshit

Kek glad to know.

You should write this stuff down would make a fantastic sexy fiction novel.

Relatable

Absolutely this unfortunately, defensive/immediately angry or upset reaction
Deadgiveaway.wav

Yours is the first ass I fucked unprotected

"I came"

My penis is smaller than yours

Lied That I stalked her to turn my friends against me
Made fake accounts and messaged herself screenshot and posted

Of course ill always love you.

"Hi :) my names chelsea"

Also sorry for your mom.

"It was only the two, I promise."

But why tho?

I'm a trap

"Your dick is bigger than your brother's"

Why is a question that cant be answered when its about anything a female did

Crazy bitch

>It gets better

This last girl I was seeing was my boss. She was married with a couple kids. She was a few pounds over weight and red hair and huge tits. Not really my style but she wore these skirts and come fuck me heals and most of all.. She got on my ass about everything. Well I was her top performer in sales.. And she got on my nerves so much I stopped selling. She called me into her office. I expected a long lecture but instead she said 'you don't seem yourself.. Are you not feeling alpha'. She was kidding.. Antagonizing me cause I always called my self the alpha on the team. I did t answer just stared at her and she almost whispered 'what can I do to make you alpha again' she leaned over and her breast were almost coming out of her dress. I was furious. 'Ask your stay at home husband' I said and left. She texted me apologizing and asking to meet outside of work for drinks. We met and talked and I brought her back to my flat. She started kissing and I stopped and she said what's wrong. I told her she disgusted me. Told her to lean over on the couch and take the punishment for all the lip shed given me at work. She nervously did and I lifted up her dress and she had these granny panties on that made me even more angry. I ripped them down and she yelped. I swatted her has again and again until it was as read as the crouch hairs that poked out. She was panting and kinda sobbing so I rubbed her- taking pity on her. That's when I noticed she was wet and git so made I resumed my spanking until she begged me to stop and kinda shuddered with an orgasm at the same time

"user i don't feel safe around you"

My ex wife told some whoppers.

Not only to me but the guy she had an affair with.

1. Told the other guy "am seeing someone" she was fucking married.
2. Told me "I only had sex with after I confessed I was married but we were now separated"

Much more pure female bullshit followed as her story fell apart. Got her to fuck best thing I ever did.

In all fairness though I told her some amount of bullshit when I was fucking other girls. Difference was I didn't get caught.

Also great when you find the evidence on her phone and they always try and turn it into your fault for invading her privacy. Lol

Women lol

I'm not gay! both my ex gfs are dating each other

"I love you"

>I'll help you through your pain, no matter what

>"im a fairy"

4/10 would not read again

there isnt another guy

:(

I leaned over and asked if she just came during her punishment and she kinda whimpered "yes". I told her to take off the rest of her clothes and go stand naked in my corner till I needed her. She did and I watched some old sopranos episode and drank a terminator gravity looking at her occasionally in disgust. After an hour or so I called her to my bed. She scurried over like a timid bunny and sat next to me. I pulled out my cock- which is six inches or so and not too impressive- and told her to suck it. She did immediately. While she was working it I asked her to think about all the times she talked down to me at work. I asked her who the boss was now and lifted her chin up from her work on my cock to look me in the eye and answer. 'You are.. You're the boss papa'. 'Good girl' I said and pushed her face back down. I came hard but silently and she swallowed all the cum. She moved to snuggle beside me and I said 'no back to the corner till I need you again'.

Thrush isn't a real sti

>No woman refers to lesbians as faggots.
What if he was a man?

You're a piece of shit just like her though

>Im not mad

She was mad were both really pissy people still talk to her for some god awful reason probably because we understand eachothers anger at life albeit for different reasons.

That her gay friend wasn't interested in her "that way" because he way gay.

I never said she was a piece of shit.

I accept my sexual conduct is bullshit. To be honest I don't fucking care anymore. I've done the whole be a good bf thing. Got fucked over every time. I decided at that point fuck trying to have a relationship and just please myself when I wanna and with whoever I wanna.

Much happier since then. I was fucking a cripple for a while but she turned out to be a drag lol

So a lot of guys on here are saying chicks can't be trusted when they have guy friends, but do you guys feel the same when a guy has female friends? Honest question.

All females - co workers, friends, fuck even relatives I've thought about fucking lol.

Yeehaw to my redneck tendencies.

Thats why if your a guy you have female friends to make sure the bitch knows you have multiple options in case she doesn't cooperate.

said it was my fault to make herself feel better for passing up what could have been the best choice in her life.

I don't have any friends, just people I use.

Lmao

Honestly, the only one I can think of is "I'm not doing heroin, I've been clean for a year".

Only found out she lied after I started doing heroin with her. She's only my ex because she died of an overdose. I would gladly still be with her if I could. Heroin addiction is a bitch. She was loyal to me, that's all I could ask for.

"he's just a friend, nothing is going on"

happened to me senior year if high school, this was like 6 years ago

I know the feel

yep...

Am only sucking him off to pay my drug debts there's nothing going on

>"I take relationships seriously."
Yeah sure you do

"The kid is yours".

Yeah, enjoy no alimony, cunt.

Yeah she said that they day after she dumped me. Only took one day to switch it off I guess.

Dem feels man, I know them.

I don't want kids.

> then the uterine time bomb went off when it ticked past 30

i name the lie "the susanna flower"

"We're just friends"
Worst part she'll make you feel guilty for even suggesting there's someone else.

>i love you
>you're my one and only
>i would never hurt you
>You're perfect for me
>I was raped
>He took advantage of my drunkenness (the second time)
>we were only hanging out
>he's just a friend
>i have Lupus
>he reminds me of you (about a baby, a year after we broke up)

the list goes on. 2 years of my life gone. thank fucking god i've found someone better. that bitch had some serious mental instability.

DONT DATE CRAZY Cred Forumsros

That's a tactic to get you to shut up. Mine often said that when someone is suspicious of you cheating it means they're projecting. While there may be truth to that I can see also how it would be used as a silencing tactic.

i fond a picture of another mans dick in her pussy, geo stamp, time stamp and she told me his name but she still claimed she fucked the dude before we started to date. needless to say i broke up with her and continued to fuck her for a month till i caught her not taking her pills and making holes in my condoms.

Evil

When a girl has guy friends, you have to worry about all those cocks trying to fuck her, when you have female friends, only your cock is on the line

10>1 my friend.

Many variable's here really. One thing I can say is that if she or he adds a lot of random people to they're social media apps and sites that are of the opposite sex then it's that they have an insatiable need for that attention and validation from them. Which can certainly be a slippery slope to cheating.

I....couldn't have worded it better myself.

"this sexy fake irish accent is my real voice"
"i'm not on any dating sites/apps anymore"
"i'm not dating anyone else"
"my ex-girlfriend roommate has her own room"
"we're not fucking"
"her clothes just ended up the floor next to my bed because laundry"
"i just met that girl on okc to have someone to murder... oh ok fine, really i mean just talk to"
"you're the greatest thing that ever happened to me, you mean everything to me, you're amazing, i adore you, i love you"
"i'd go with you anywhere, i'd follow you anywhere in the world you'd want to go"
"i'll see you at 8"
"i have cancer"

the list goes on. i'm a fucking idiot.

Seams to be pretty common. Dumb shallow and heartless bitches. Or another way of putting it would be "I'll be with you through thick."

yeah had to get a restraining order after a month shit really hit the fan when i confronted her and told her that it was over. i mean total psycho shit.

"Babe, you can trust him. He my best friend!" before they fucked for 2 months without me knowing.

"it's ok, I just got tested, I am clean. I promise."

Still waiting to find out if that one was a steaming pile of bullshit myself. Off to the STD clinic this week.

Terrible feeling. I've come out unscathed (so far). Wishing you the best of luck. I've had a nasty scare before, came out of it clean.

Yeah I'll see. The fucked up thing is if I had the clap or something I might almost be like ahah! Like it would put a nail in the coffin of those "ah maybe she wasn't so bad" moments. A lot of times guys get scared of this stuff (I have in the past....made myself thing I had AIDS even) but it often turns out to just be a UTI or something.

"I love you"

I do not still love him
caught them fucking

"I promise, you're not losing me"

Well she still loved his cock anyway. Either way a slut like that isn't capable of loving anyone in any meaningful way. Dodged a bullet.

Did you major in CS? What college did you go to?

Oh yeah that one. I had a feeling something was up as she was becoming more and more distant. Then she said "Trust me, I need you." Dumped me about a month after that.

I think I have aspergers or something. Maybe that's why I don't notice your feelings."

I've been there. Scared the fuck out of myself, on completely reasonable grounds, too. It's a shitty situation. Wish you luck, as I am currently (again) in the same situation.

Rightfully so, I'm going to blame myself the second time around if everything goes to shit, since this is my second "big time" scare.

i´ll give you the succ.

You'll probably be fine unless you've been fucking third world hookers or something. I don't know if STD's are as common as people think and most of them are curable anyway. I still get checked up after relationships just to be sure though. Sometimes people just assume they're clear and haven't really been tested at all.

Feels, feels, go away

I can't imagine a world without you. You are the one.

Same here bro. And the sad thing is I said the same thing to her or words to that effect. Only I actually meant it and now I'm in dumpsville population me.

Me: Did you put the leftovers in the fridge?
Her: Yea
I'll never forgive that cunt

how could someone lie like that, whats so hard about simply breaking up with them.

Actually my girlfriend has never lied to me but I've lied to her

jesus christ i feel like is happening to me right now help

"We're just friends."
Their wedding is in 3 months.

Christ, this thread is still going?

break up w her
seriously just move on rn
best way to deal with it

the more you reach the farther shell go

Forever and ever.

They're weird creatures. As I said in an earlier post it can also be that they get all woo woo with the infatuation period and then just go cold suddenly. I remember mine used to talk often about how people don't take relationships seriously and just leave when it gets a bit rough. Then lo and behold that's what she did. It's amazing really how suddenly they can turn.

"I love how you're not as yealous as other guys."

>i should have been

I love you

This. Exactly what happened to me. I got burned bad. Really ripped my heart out and stomped on it in the end.

And I bet you will be now after that.

Never that you know of anyway.