Go on, delete it. I will make another

Go on, delete it. I will make another.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZJdeNtNVdo&list=PLoU6OXYTp-19gk_FPYWy2DlMPZ3sETG04
youtube.com/watch?v=d0yGdNEWdn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Whats happening?

I opened a thread about learn russian and was deleted. Opened another and happen the same.

reason?

Babushka, matreshka, vodka, balalaika!
Why do you whant learn russian?

Maybe because of my english that isn't good enough...

Woo woo woo woo woo, hey its joey from joeys world food review and im baaaaack

Babushka: grandmotha
Balalaika: a teatre/dance??

Yes, I do.

balalaika = musical instrument

Nice. But I need a large vocabulary, not only a few words.

Lets sing some russian songs?

Soldat shol po ulitse domoy i uvidel etih rebyat!
Kto vasha mama rebyata? Sprosil u rebyat soldat.

You really talk russian? Any tip?

There is a hero of Russian folklore called Peter Rastovich, but he is called Peter Rast for short. Calling a Russian man Peter Rast is a term of endearment that essentially means alpha male badass.

If you are talking this I suppose that "Peter Rast" is a offense.

oh buddy, this thread will be deleted at any second.

Good luck, comrade.

idk, look on youtube may be. in russia we have video series, almost on every eu langueages, which helps to start learning language. (sorry for my english) youtube.com/watch?v=jZJdeNtNVdo&list=PLoU6OXYTp-19gk_FPYWy2DlMPZ3sETG04

I make another again, again and again ;)

Thank you!

Spacibo!!

всегда пожалуйста.

If you really want to learn Russian, download Pimsleur Russian and listen to it while you drive to work/do the laundry/whatever.

It focuses on pronunciation and gets you involved in daily conversations so that you can practice with Russians in real life.

I'm an American that has been studying it for about 5 years. There is an old saying that "if you want to learn a language you have to speak it" and I never understood what that meant until I really tried to learn Russian. If you only know 10 words in a language you want to learn, use those ten words in a conversation with a stranger whenever you can. Then those words expand to being 15, then 30 then 100, and so on.

When I hear someone with an eastern European accent I ask them where they're from. If they say Russia, Belarus or the Ukraine I immediately start speaking Russian to them. That's the best way to learn

yes.
why moderasts delet threads like this?

R.I.P. Mark Cuban

The original Mark Cuban

& you can write your any voise chart (skype for example?) and speek on russian at evening
(sorry for my en %)

Mark Cuban here.

this, can confirm was foreign exchange to mexico when I was in high school. Having no choice but to speak spanish is what really honed my skills. Like you said, you start having the same conversations over and over again, learning new words as you go along and teh next thing you know shit is rolling off your tongue.

Pretty sure russian is a lot harder to learn than spanish though

>If you really want to learn Russian, download Pimsleur Russian and listen to it while you drive to work/do the laundry/whatever.

Pimsleur is very god, I am in module I-08. Helps a lot. But it's also limited

I dunno, I never really tried to learn Spanish. I know how to say a few words, but even though almost my whole neighborhood is Spanish speaking, I never picked up much.

Don't let the Russian alphabet worry you though, it's nowhere near as hard as you think it is. It's actually easier than the English alphabet IMO.

It is limited, but it gives you enough words to attempt to have conversations with other people.

Thanks for the reply. I watched a video from Cris Londsdale saying the same thing.

According to him any person can learn a language in a conversation level in six months, but you need to focus on talking and les in grammar.

Take a look: youtube.com/watch?v=d0yGdNEWdn0

It's very good.

I agree. I will finish all Pimsluer lessons before try to communicate in russian.

Spanish is easier to me because I talk portuguese. But I wanna reach fluency in english, russian and german before try any another language.

I changed the google search language in my cellphone to russian and I try to speak the words I read to see if I pronuncing well... Works!

VSEGDA POJALUSTA! Rs

fair to note too that the "romance" languages have so many similarities it makes things easier.

>english
>spanish
>italian
>porteguese
>etc

The germanic dialect and eastern european languages seem like they would be as hard as chinese math for me. Idk, maybe I'll give it a shot instead of rolling on get threads all day.

>fair to note too that the "romance" languages have so many similarities it makes things easier.

Yeap. I know that bro.

German is actually pretty easy aslong as you practice. Very similar to english in several ways, with some similar words and not too different of structure

Cool I hit up so rossetta stoned. I do audiobooks all day and found I prefer actually listening to something that I can learn something from, rather than a novel or watever.

German has always sounded so gutteral, alien to me. Same with russian. I'll break that seal though and start with german

German have a great sonority. Everything seems interesting on that language (like russian).

But most of the materials about languages is in english, and it was a very important language, so I need to know. Don't have any problem with Pimsleur until now... I undestand 100%

>Cool I hit up so rossetta stoned

I mean Cool I'll hit up some rossetta stoned. xanax just kicked in I think.

A large majority of English came from German roots, so several words will sound or more precisely be written similar to English. I'd start learning numbers and the the pronunciation of the alphabet. Remember that w's are basically v's, and v's are basically vay's. Blah blah, YouTube is your friend when you are confused. Only learned German for highschool and a little in college.

I joined on language's groups on whatsapp, most of them are brazilians taking but it's nice to practice, despite the fact I don't have enough vocabulary yet.

>A large majority of English came from German roots, so several words will sound or more precisely be written similar to English. I'd start learning numbers and the the pronunciation of the alphabet. Remember that w's are basically v's, and v's are basically vay's. Blah blah, YouTube is your friend when you are confused. Only learned German for highschool and a little in college.

One thing good about german is that the pronounce is very similar to the write from.

Ah yes, that is true. Almost never any silents, and when there are, its usually just because the word is not from Germany originally like Pomme Frites or Pommes. Also, e's are almost always pronounced, ending a word with an -ah or -eh ending.

coolness, thanks for the heads up. Dl'ing something now. I'll approach it like you suggest, which is the same way I learned spanish really, numbers first, alphabet, pronunciation etc.

awesome I'll scope that out too. I found what helped me too after high school and when in college, by that time I was mostly fluent. Went I started working I used the spanish for my job, (marketing, broker for distribution company), and got to use spanish almost on a daily basis which REALLY helped keep my skills up. I'm no longer doing that for a living so the app will come in handy I'm sure.

forgot to mention:

>despite the fact I don't have enough vocabulary yet

pronunciation and sentence structure is more important than vocab, the vocabulary will come as time moves along. As mentioned before you sorta start out with having the same basic conversations over and over again, all the while picking up new words as you go along.

Thank you for replying my thread guys! And the moders for not deleted. I know my english is bad but I will improve it and try to write for right.

Oh yea also Deutsche Faden on Cred Forums are a good place to just lurk and read. Eventually you will be able to use context clues to get the main ideas. Eventually if you get brave enough, I suppose you can try to post in them too, but I never got the balls to.

The hardest part of learning Deustch is the genders of objects, so when you learn a noun, when you practice saying it, say "the ...." like "der Kuli" or "das Auto" or "die Kinder".

>coolness, thanks for the heads up. Dl'ing something now. I'll approach it like you suggest, which is the same way I learned spanish really, numbers first, alphabet, pronunciation etc.

Yeap. Russian have the soft and strong signals and the words are bad for pronuncing. German is more easier.

dang, same thing spanish, everything is either male or female and apparently you look like a retard if you get them mixed up.

I think checking out other language threads would be good practice too, that's a great idea.