Hey Cred Forums, i dont have anyone else to vent my problems to

Hey Cred Forums, i dont have anyone else to vent my problems to.

Im having a dissociative breakdown. Not the first time, but this has to be the worst one yet. My skin feels almost completely numb and I can't help but feel like I'm not real. I've had bits with what I think is bipolar depression, I've been diagnosed with depression beforehand but the bipolar part is new. I've smoked myself stupid to try and forget my problems tonight and my thoughts slightly hold continuity so pardon if it's all a jumble. I just need help and nobody is listening. I'm doing so good right now in life and I don't want to kill myself but it's becoming claustrophobia inducing. I feel trapped and insecure. If you guys don't care I'll just take it to adv.

Stop smoking is the best advice I can give you.

Start going to bed early and wake up early. Stop eating instant ramen, chips, e.t.c. if you do. Drink black coffee. And exercise. Makes you feel much better, trust me

I really want to. I have for years. It keeps my anxiety leveled out. I used to have full blown panic attacks and smoking was like the inhaler of the equation. I want to try medication in pill form like an anti depressant but I'm young, not underage but still live with my parents and under their health insurance. I don't know how to bring it up with my mother that I'm teedering on suicide again.

i am ever present with loving intelligence

I wake up at five for my job but I don't get much sleep between the two jobs. I need the money right now.

OP reporting in, pleading for enlightenment and at the very least a shred, atom or molecule of closure.

On \b\?

Minimum of 6 hours of sleep? Because that's how much I get, and I'm doing alright, sleep-wise. Even though it's less than what you're supposed to get

You start to get a little desperate when you haven't found it anywhere else.
Yeah, at least six. More or less.

You should be alright then when it comes to sleep, but I guess we're all built differently. What matters is that you at least feel rested. I also forgot to say that I usually take an afternoon nap. Even just 20 minutes makes the difference. It'd be pretty hard "not" to find a time in your schedule to sleep for 20 minutes. During break, maybe?

Focus yourself on something positive. And if possible keep a diary to learn your triggers so you can recognise/avoid them. So many out there go through the same. You are not on your own! Do not an hero!

I've considered. I refuse to let the triggers bother me forever, though. I can't live in fear of what's truly out in the world.

Weed is fine, just try to avoid using it as a crutch.

What about your passions? Could you focus on those?

We need the sauce OP, what is the main root of your depression

Indeed, it would help. Look, you already have two random people that care.

Quit smoking weed, it messes with your natural brain chemistry. Exercise daily, eat healthy, join a social group, get an outdoor hobby, if you do all this and still feel bad go to a physiatrist

Don't really have any advice for you but hope everything turns out okay user

Also nice /comfy/ pics you got there

Does it feel like you're about to jump out of your skin?

Sounds like you need some Klonopin to stabilize, get you off the illicit substances. Maybe Ambien to restore normal sleep function, then wean off the Klonopin. Then stop mucking around with unregulated shit. Your body is not a chemistry set.

Maybe try quitting for a few weeks next time you are on an up swing, if it is proven to be a detriment then don't go back. Treat it as a hobby and not a treatment if not. I use it for relaxation, socially and as sciatica pain relief.

I'm going to bed. Much love to you OP.