This is probably fine, right? It's vomit btw, not shit. It only looks bloodred...

This is probably fine, right? It's vomit btw, not shit. It only looks bloodred, it's probably ketchup from the hotdog i ate earlier.

What happened was I took a bad hit from my bong, and coughed a lot. So much it made me throw up dinner.

Looks fine to me. If I get dubs you have to make a smiley face out of the vomit with your finger .

bump

There is no way you ate that much ketchup.

It's arterial blood – see a doctor tomorrow.

No way, how the fuck could that have happened? I don't do anything.

Probably an ulcer.

Some of those thing shouldn't be there if it's a vomit. See a doctor asap.

Like what? I put the tissue paper in there

Ive done it before.

kek - don't listen to him. If it were arterial blood you'd be dead already. You're fine.

i puked some blood before after eating mcdonalds. im fine for now

Did you eat a gallon ketchup?

Doesn't look like blood. Probably something red you ate earlier and didn't digest.

stop drinking red wine and four loko faggot

Well there was red wine, and the ketchup earlier today was sriracha ketchup. I'm just gonna sleep on it.

cabernet is for queers.

and moscato is niggerwater

>ketchup

lol...see a doctor.

Most the time what you cough up when puking is a deeper color of red, sometimes a bit burnt in color from the HCl in your stomach. The bright red would be more brown if it were bloody, due to the dead cells, it may be just a of blood from the fact you probably sloshed the acid around a bunch before it came out. I'd advise soft foods or the BRAT diet for a bit until you have a chance to recover, no drinks with acid, just soft gentle foods.

Tissue paper.

Sounds good. I'll try and be good to myself.

Nice dubs, sounds like good dank, and you genuinely pay attention to advice when given. You'll be fine in a few days.

Worse case scenario, you trigger the coughing again and puke again; in that case you may want to start treating it like dealing with a stomach ulcer.

Just remember not to laugh til after you let it rip.