Hey from portland Oregon

Hey from portland Oregon.

wassup Cred Forums?

Belmont here Id love to photograph your tits

topkek really? yeah, let me get right on that.

Pic is fucking hot, but you know the rules. Tits or gtfo. Until time stamped breasts are presented you are assumed to be a neckbeard faggot.

^

another look from earlier, but yeah, ok, but I am not getting naked.

hold on

If you're not getting naked, why should we a fuck?

+give

sorry I am not getting naked. I guess I will just leave

Satisfactory as long as tits are present.

Eugene here :)

You're a cutie!

Why were you even here to begin with?

sorry, but Cred Forums isnt a place you should go to if you dont want attention like this, or to be assumed a neckbeard playing with people for shits and gigs

Sometimes, when I get really lonely and my girls not home, I like to lube up my ass hole and make myself halfway hard and put my dick in my ass. One time I pooped a little and got the shingles. My girl won't eat my ass anymore after I came in it. Why doesn't my girl love me anymore?

You don't have to leave. Clothed tits are fine as long as the time stamp is present. I'd prefer you not to leave, you're hot as fuck (assuming you are the girl in the picture).

Portland ;)

>being this much of a faggot

is that the mark of chaos upon your chest?

I am just not going to take my shirt off, get naked or show tits.

but I will time stamp if you are ok with that. if not then I guess this was futile

hangout talk.

cool. I am half way worried people I know will be on here. another reason for not showing tits

P O R T L A N D

Seriously tho, outer east side here!

Who gives a fuck, good tits are good tits whether covered or not.

Tits or not, you're hot so you can stay.. So what's your name girl from Portland?

yes

Eh, fine. We can bend the rules, you've been agreeable. But a time stamp is needed.

Lauren

another one

ok jumping on it . one sec, but roommate needs help or being annoying not sure which brb

FUCK OFF attention whore and FUCK OFF everyone feeding it attention

buddy, pally, chummy, friend-o
Calm your man tits

You're literally doing it too.

Lauren Jarstermsky

I have your nudes. shouldn't have sent them out drunkenly

trips gets fags

no timestamp yet, obviously fishing for the back and forth drama shit, nudes are already out there

Well, fuck. Howdy Lauren. You're hot as fuck. But there's really no point in not showing tits now.

Trips

Lol oh fug

marry me. lol

pic related: i'm not one of these neckbeard losers.

oh are they all ready out there?

I doubt it or post them faggot

come on OP if you are lauren come out and show us more

OP isn't Lauren

Check em

Yeah, well, iff shhe is this stupid. then she gets what she deserves I guess.

Reroll

And meh. If OP really is Lauren I honestly feel bad, but most likely it was just a neckbeard posting pics and stalling. That or the whole thread was nude user's plan.

hahahahaha whatever you fucking loser. I sent those in the hope you were not a total douche, but thanks for proving me wrong.

So yeah. I was going to time stamp, but now I am just leaving. Enjoy being pathetic.

We got her boys

No timestamp; so this is all the same guy talking to himself?

got who that wasn't even the OP that was nude user

Op timestamp or fuck off all ready

no trip rolls either you have them or not. Stop being a fag and post them or fuck off.

Screw this and somebody start a real Portland tits thread. I'll wait....

Found her Facebook. She has a deaf cat... She's pretty hot

nice, now how do we get her nudes?

user if you are still here cough them up if legit

also, screenshot pls

Well that didn't take long.. Is this actually her real name?

OP IS AN OBESE MURICAN FAGGOT NECKBEARD

that is possible, but I don't care he brought Lauren to my attention and now I need her nudes,