Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AK3wi2Tt4Pc
youtu.be/umnGS57CJ9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hey Charles.

Hey dude, what's up?

youtube.com/watch?v=AK3wi2Tt4Pc

niggers

Columbus Crew now back in playoff picture, fuck Kei Kamara, Ola is better.

Tired, and my fingers hurt. Went to Guitar Center today and picked up new super heavy gauge strings and put em on, but had to tighten the fuck out them. They still pull on the tremolo when I tune them higher even when flush with the body, so I gotta get a couple more springs. Made my thumbs hurt like a motherfucker since I'm a stubborn retard that kept using a tiny screwdriver instead of getting a better one.
Also replaced the battery in my grandpa's bass, and it works great. All in all, it's been an exhausting but very rewarding day.
You?

webm's are really damned compact. Compared to gifs at least. Maybe that's why they dropped the size limit. Try to make us use webm more.

That, and hirshimoot being a jew.

I am an electronics engineer.

Dad brought home pic rel screwdriver years ago and I still use it to this day.

Can't use any other.

Fuck precision jeweller screwdrivers.

coot :3

Pretty sick.

Not as cute as you.

:O

Not when I tell you what I did to my roommate...

Also, I'm fucking amazed that my guitar still worked perfectly after completely dismantling it, and having literally zero knowledge about the inner workings that very morning when I took it apart.

Oh?

It's not like it has any electronics or mechanics.

It is strings on a box.

Awesome man, I'm in need of a new set of strings myself. I usually get regular slinkys but I was thinking about heavy bottom and slinky tops this time around. And a different amp, my little combo amp is nice to have but it's not great.

My parents came and visited this weekend and we stayed at my aunt and uncle's house. It was nice but my cousin wasn't there at because I guess one of his old friends got married in town this weekend. So I didn't get an oportunity to see if he wants to go to the con this weekend, and I probably won't get a chance to ask him. Oh well.

Dad and I went to the range and I got to shoot my new handgun and my rifles but on the way back my truck's alternator shit out. So I got a new one today and replaced it, but now the battery won't charge so I'm probably going to bring it in tomorrow. I'm hoping it's just that a wire in the harness or connector came loose and it'll be a quick deal. I just don't have the time to go down the rabbit hole this week and DIY.

That just goes to show how little you know.

He didn't go shopping for me when I told him to, so I got mad at him...

He then went the next day and bought me bulk packs of hanes from walmart instead of cute stuff...

I was still being mad at him so he bought me wine, I ended up making him drink too much then put rum in his cup and he blacked out...

I bet you're one of those Americans who think that fixing wifi is about persuading the magic fairies in your laptop to be more friendly to Comcast.

They're not fairies? What magical creature am I speaking to, then?

I picked up the Not Even Slinky's, and they're sick. Gonna order the Beefy Slinky's and the Skinny Top Heavy Bottom one's as well. I wanna try em all out.

Well that sucks, but at least you got to see your parents.

Nice that you got to shoot your guns, but that sucks that your truck is being fucky.

Haha, very nice.

No, dipshit. Go ahead and name all the parts of that guitar. I'm not saying it's complex, but it's definitely not as easy as you make it out to be.

box part connects to the string part

string part connects to the stick part

stick part connects to the turning part

it's actually little elves

sub atomic snipers. They have a wicked problem with coups.

He immediately fell asleep so I stripped him and climbed in to bed so we were both naked... x...x

When he woke up he thought we did it, and I didn't correct him, and now I feel kinda bad...

No.

Well you can always tell him the truth. He'd probably be relieved anyway.

Yeah, trying them all out if the best way to figure out what you like. For most of the stuff I play heavy bootom, slinky top or slinkys work the best. It all comes down to what you do and the sound you want.

Yeah, it does. For everything that went well, something went wrong. I'm just glad I had enough battery to get back to school so I can limp it to the shop tomorrow. Called my FFL on Friday too and my other gun still hasn't come in. I guess that's fine. I need to stop spending money right now anyway. At least until I get to the bottom of my truck.

A rohse walk into bar.
Bartender ask hrose why face so long.

Hores does not understand, understandably. It is only a hosre.

So it buck a table and shit on floor after a few minutes.
Bartender takes shotgun from behind counter and shoot in head to not destory more property and shit more on the ground.
Plus it was scaring the customers.

I don't even know how to tell him... last time I went in there he didn't even look at my iPad :S

He's just been watching shitty tv shows and sulking into his pillow...

Good evening everybody!

Do you think you are a funny guy?

not as funny as ur face

I definitely love to play heavy riffs, but don't do much on the higher strings. I tuned mine to Drop A to play Nile. I fucking love it, so much better than my original strings. I can already tell that I'm likely going to be using these from now on, but it's still great to try other shit out.

Other gun? What did you get?

Sit down and have a talk with him. He'd probably feel much better if you have a personal conversation with him and told him the truth.

Ayy.

>didn't even look at my iPad
What? Were you trying to show something?

NS? I sure wish NS would have a furfag-only option, enabled in fur threads and disabled in any others. Tho I go to the rest of Cred Forums less and less anyway.

I couldn't even get him to look at my iPad to ask him if he was hungry...

And i don't even know how to tell him x...x

It's a crime.

Of course forgot to reload, work nao.

Show him what I was saying...

I can't speak otherwise. :O

I don't go much lower than D so I'm not in need of super heavy strings, but if I am, it's usually the heavy bottom strings.

I've had an open order for a Colt AR15A4 since about January. I'm just playing the waiting game now. I want to get an even trade on my .300 BLK AR because it's name brand and relatively desirable. If not, I can pay the difference between the two but I would rather not.

Just sit down next to him and ask to have a talk.

There ya go.
What's up, dude?

Oh yeah, forgot about that. How much are you asking for the .300 BLK?

... I forget who knows this x...x

I'm asking $1100 for it. That's a 300 loss for me, and if I got an even trade it would be close to 450 but I would be fine with that because I wouldn't have a paperweight anymore.

If I had the money I'd probably buy it off you. I dig .300 BLK as expensive as it is.

Hold up, when did the file max turn back to 2mb?

Last night as I was prowling your mom

Earlier this morning. I was confused and pissed off when I saw that I got a "File too large" error. Fucking retarded.

>It's a crime.
Fur real!

>There ya go.
The struggle is real.

>What's up, dude?
Not much, am alright. I bought Undertale for Linux because I couldn't find the hard drive with windows on it to play the torrented version. But then I saw that my distribution wasn't supported and after fucking around with non-working sound for an hour I gave up, found the Windows drive and am now playing the torrented version anyway despite having bought it.

I've only played for an hour now but it's a real cute game so far.

I've read about our new guitar strings above, sounds cool! At least your thumbs only hurt when replacing them, I couldn't even play guitar because of my pussy-fingers. Glad to read that you're aight as well!

Was not aware. I try to learn as little as possible about people in these threads, in general.

>Hold up, when did the file max turn back to 2mb?
It's ridiculous. 2016 motherfuckers!

I feel the same way about it, but it's just too much for me to shoot without having to invest in a reloading setup or a suppressor. It's a great cartridge, just not great for a college kid.

If you're serious, I might be able to give a friendly discount but I know it probably isn't something you're looking to spend money on right now.

Fuck that's goddamn shit. I mean it's cool because it's like we 2010 now (again) but just a little weird. Maybe it's just because of server migration or maintenance and they need to lower active content.

I more forget that it's not as obvious to people...

fuck I really need to go to the gym again

Not even my .012 gauge strings in A tuning are as heavy as your mom.

>Not much, am alright. I bought Undertale for Linux because I couldn't find the hard drive with windows on it to play the torrented version. But then I saw that my distribution wasn't supported and after fucking around with non-working sound for an hour I gave up, found the Windows drive and am now playing the torrented version anyway despite having bought it.
Oh well. At least you got it working.

>I've only played for an hour now but it's a real cute game so far.
So I've heard.

>I've read about our new guitar strings above, sounds cool! At least your thumbs only hurt when replacing them, I couldn't even play guitar because of my pussy-fingers.
Your fingers will start to callous and get used to it. Two weeks of playing, and total of maybe 30 hours and I had no problem shredding on my old light gauge strings even on the lowest string.

Meh, I'm probably just gonna get a Moist Nugget as my first rifle. Maybe further down the road I'll put more money in a nice rifle.

>Maybe it's just because of server migration or maintenance and they need to lower active content.
Maybe yeah. Let's just hope that it has nothing to do with hiroshimoot tweeting he's sorry and all that hearsay lately.

>Your fingers will start to callous and get used to it.
Fair enough yeah, but don't you loose quite some feeling in your fingertips for other stuff? Like holding teeny tiny screws and just having sensitive fingertips in general?

Not that I'd try to learn guitar (and I couldn't even practice here because of noise complaints) but that'd bug me.

>.012
>mfw backwards Americans still believe that inches is superior

coot :O

Ducktales, whoo-hoo!

Yeah man nothing wrong with something surplus for a first gun.

Just know that the nugget train is ending soon, and it will probably stay that way until the Ukraine crisis gets solved, and if it just peters out like it probably will we won't see imports of the guns and ammo for a long time.

I would get one while they're still relatively inexpensive and you can still get surplus ammo

>Fair enough yeah, but don't you loose quite some feeling in your fingertips for other stuff? Like holding teeny tiny screws and just having sensitive fingertips in general?
Yeah, you do lose some sensitivity, but I've found that it's not that big a deal. It protects your fingers, so it seems like a good trade-off.

>Not that I'd try to learn guitar (and I couldn't even practice here because of noise complaints) but that'd bug me.
You could always get some studio headphones. As a matter of fact, I was looking at the Audio Technica M30's today in the store, as well as online before that. $30 for some badass headphones to plug in an amp.

I don't think it is. I prefer the metric system. And actually, the bottom string is .054 gauge, so it's much heavier.

I didn't even think about that. That's definitely something I'll have to consider, thanks for mentioning that.

Cute pantsu...

>so it seems like a good trade-off.
Aight, makes sense.

>$30 for some badass headphones to plug in an amp.
Yeah if you're going electric that makes sense. I'd be more inclined to learn the acoustic guitar tho. Guess it's a little late now to really get into that.

>Guess it's a little late now to really get into that.
Nah, it's never too late to learn something new!

Sure man, it's been going on slowly for a while now.

They're consistently about $200 now, for 91/30s. The last I checked and spam cans sure a fuck aren't $75 anymore either. But they're still aorund, can't say the same for anything in .30-06, .303, 7mm mauser and most of 8mm mauser

enfield 17

What about them?

$200. Man, that's a killer deal. I mean, we already have two .22's, but for $200? Shit, why not? It would actually be my own as well. I'm kinda tempted to get one, though not right now.

I'm gonna go try and at least get snuggles, bye guys...

>shelling good money for something you'll never use

well done goy

>Nah, it's never too late to learn something new!
Maybe you're right! A crappy acoustic guitar isn't too expensive to see if it might be a nice hobby. It would be a real nice balancer to all the tech crap I usually do.

Man they used to be like $100, even cheaper than that for a long time.

Bye

Later dude.

>implying I won't be using it all the time
Nigger, I live in a semi-rural Georgian neighborhood. You have no idea how common it is to hear people shooting just for fun. This isn't Singapore, people will in their back yard just for the hell of it.

Absolutely. And chicks love guys who play guitar, heh.

See ya man!

Wasted quads thanks we needed those to kill a monster faggot

Nugget food is getting stupid expensive.
You're almost better off not getting a nugget and getting an ar or ak instead.
Either of them can be had as a base model for about $500. I think average nugget prices are starting at 250 now.

use meaningfully, then.

it's not like you'll have a chance to shoot the next jet airplane that crashes into liberty statue or white house

czech'd

Night, y'all.

stupid fur fag we needed those to beat the last boss asshole

I miss dragon slayer threads on Cred Forums

Мосина.

Why does nobody call them by their proper name?

>Absolutely. And chicks love guys who play guitar, heh.
Can't deny these quads.. Now I _have_ to try that!

That's even better. But if I get one of my dad's .22's then I may skip the 91/30. Not sure what I would get yet because I haven't thought about it, but I certainly will.

Really? Well that sucks.

It's still fun. You wouldn't know.

Night, Gordon.

You're welcome, faggots.

Eya!

Because /k/ memes, Alex.

I do quite often, but it depends on who I am talking to.

you know what's even more fun

flying a plane into a tower chock full of unsuspecting americans :^)

Yeah, it's just something to consider when you're in the market

Greetings Mew.

Sure is, but that will get you murdered. No one gives a shit if you shoot in your back yard around here though.

'Preciate it, mang.

it will also get about 1500 americans murdered, per tower on average

Yeah, any time.

Your shit show up yet?

Well I'm not looking to murder lowly citizens. If I were to murder anyone that I would be an assassin instead.

You mean my BD stuff? Yep, got here on Friday.

Stronk!

If youre thinking of getting a mosin, look into getting a chinese type 53 instead of a 91/30 they are often a bit cheaper and have the short barel of the 44.

But a .22 is a good starter raifu too. Seriously look into getting an older Marlin model 60. They are awesome rifles and can be found for around 150

Hello, Draka.

Will do, my dude. Thanks.

I still regret not buying a couple of 53's a couple years ago when they were really cheap, like under 100

Yeah. I'll ask how you're enjoying it tomorrow, I need to go to sleep

on the bright side, you are 53 now.

A'ight, mang. Sleep well.

How are you?

Nope, I'm quite a way off that still.

Kinda tired, but alright other than that. Had a pretty good day though exhausting.
How about you?

Eya Draka!

>If I were to murder anyone that I would be an assassin instead.
I wonder how would one even become an assassin? It's not like you'd just go somewhere and ask whom you should end now, and get a pat on the back or something.

100?

Gn8 dude!

youtu.be/umnGS57CJ9Q

Sucking on pic related.

In other words, awesome.

If it's on your own then you just learn shit. If it's contract killing than you can join a gang if you know how, or freelance by placing shit on the dark web. It's usually about $10k per kill if you freelance, $50k+ for politicians and shit. You can make some serious bank if you're good, but that problem is that it's not stable income.
Don't ask me how I know any of this.

Hot.

lol! For money, makes sense.

I know how you know.

Red on black is a color scheme i can't ver really find anymore

Also, that reminds me of one guy on /fit/ about a year ago. Dude is in the Russian mafia, and was covered in scars, and had a fucked up eye. He was fucking cool.

>It's usually about $10k per kill if you freelance
Hmm you'd have to be pretty good to not be thrown into jail instantly tho. Nope nope, I'm already paranoid enough right meow, won't become an assassin anytime soon. Not even ...for money.

Guess in the long run I'll live the NEET life who knows.

Shh...

This is what would happen if Dash tried to give me a cavity search.

He'd be detained by customs?

...and this is Dash's reaction to seeing me naked.

I don't know what it's like where you live, but murders are surprisingly easy to get away with. You don't hear about it, but many times an unknown means of death is murder, but you don't hear about it for obvious reasons. Disposing of bodies is incredibly easy if that's the objective, and rarely do contract killers use firearms. They usually spend about a month learning about their target, and make their death seems accidental. Drowning, et cetera.
I've looked into this way more than I should admit.

Tehehehe

Yee.

No. He'd be the mouse.

They pay me in taffy. It was fazed back in due to the fact that it can't be taxed in 2004. It's also pretty much untrackable, and you can trade it to kids for the parent's credit cards.