Feels thread

Feels thread.

Are you alone user?

yes I'm

I am now watching movies to feel like I am connected to people and worlds outside of my room.

that's why I'm playing Overwatch

>

I miss her too

Ha! Jokes on you i never had a Her! Ahahahah....... FML

I was broken by a woman once and now I sit on the sidelines watching every girl happy she is with someone else. No I won't play the game anymore, I leave it for younger, happier people to enjoy.

I drew this for you.

You should go for Thai hookers then my friend, I go every vacation. It's fucking great dude.

an hero, anons.

Thai hookers man, They're great and pretty cheap.

where do i find them?

:(

I just got stood-up on a date by a girl I was half-convinced was in love with me. Then I assume out of shame, she ignored my texts for the rest of the day.

Feels bad man

I guess we are in both threads user.

Please keep in mind that I have a job and I just go to Thailand every year on vacation. You can honestly go to any bar in Pattaya, Bangkok, Chiang Mai, Phuket, or any other big city or party district in Thailand and get one. It's stupid simple to do, really fun, and cheap.

>InB4 lady boys, yeah they have them there as well but they are not trying to trick you. Some people just like lady boys.

"no photo"
>takes a photo
nice one user

I wish i could get one on the states feelsbadman

This was me this weekend. I've only been talking to the guy for a day or two but I already have the next 5 or 6 years planned out :/

Don't do that user, you are just hurting yourself.

just edate

Where do you live? the flight there isn't too bad if you are near the West coast.

Florida

I'm at least going to wait till Tuesday to E-Mail him.

But if things work out, he can visit over Christmas Exodus.

E-Dating is the worst. It's worse than having no one because youre given just enough so you know what you're missing but not enough to actually help

i wasn't sure if they were both active or not.

kek

>but I already have the next 5 or 6 years planned out :/
>ask her for a date
>she says yes
>stay together for a few months/years
>be happy
>be dumped
>4 years thinking about her

I been alone for a while now, anything would be better than this loneliness...

In that case you may want to go to the countries in Latin America. You can get the same thing there, I just have a preference for girls from the South East Asian part of the world. For real though save up and go if you can. You can bring home a 10/10 cutie for about $50 USD. I don't even go for American girls anymore because I just want to bang young Thai girls and work on my career.

>Here's another pic from one of my Thailand adventures.

right?

It's nice though, because on the chance you end up with someone who is fucked up in the head, clingy, obsessed with being with you and just... fuck. I mostly do long distance and after my last one I have no idea what people see in traps. I'm not going to condone it, but I ended up with someone with major issues who I am sure loves the idea of being with someone over actually being in love.

I wish the best for you, but always prepare for the worst, my Anonymous friend. I truly do, I hope you and he are both happy, healthy and things turn out wonderfully between you.

who dis, share moar

she only ever wanted to have sex, am i such a fool to have wanted more?

Can you stack them up two at a time for banging? This looks like a lot of fun.

This story isn't very sad, and I'm terrible at greentext. So I'm just going to write it in normal format.

There was this girl I met via Steam. I think we actually met through some TF2 game, where she randomly sent me a friend request, and I blindly accepted. So, we become okay friends, but I quickly find out that she is the type to not send only one message. She breaks up a message into like 50 messages and spams the shit out of me. One night, I have relatives visiting. She is spamming me, as usual, but it's about some really weird shit, so I try to get her to shut up. At the time, I (stupidly, I might add) believed that saying, "I love you." was a good way to get someone to just shut the fuck up. I did just that. She asked me if I was serious, I said I was (might as well roll with it?), and we started dating.

I can continue if anyone wants me to.

Sorry, I was stupid drunk at the time so this is the only pic I have of her. I have other girls if you want doe. I'm just saying you guys don't have to try and get American women that don't care for you, there are other ways.

>this girl kept thinking I was Canadian for some reason.

What do you work as? I was born and raised in PR so i don' care for latin american grills.

Go for it friend. It sounds interesting.

Continue

Did you lick her nasty asshole?
Did she lick yours?

Ya, I actually just got out of a serious relationship. The fact that he's now might be with someone else hurts more than anything.

You have to move on, it's not good to let yourself stagnant.

I think I got to be accepting of my lonliness and was ok with only being close with people on the internet.

There's this other guy in HI that I got a mad crush on but eventually had to stop texting him so much or sharing so much becuase it hurt to not have him.

I don't know where that came from but thanks

>Can you stack them up two at a time

Apex kek, I'm sorry that made me laugh. What do you mean by stacking them up? I had sex with the girl on my left and the one in front of me. The other girl was a friend of theres whom I didn't have sex with.

>Also during the day I found a cat coffee shop if you like cats.

Btw this faggot has not yet returned
I think he probably died or something

i'm guessing, one girl laying on top of the other like a jenga tower.

I just left the Navy and now I'm going to college and doing a work/study thing. I'm also getting paid via my GI.Bill so life is good atm.

Right in the feels

This picture is usually in cringe threads, but it gives me feels because the chick looks exactly like my ex-girlfriend from a few years ago. I miss her.

>Did you lick her nasty asshole?
No

>Did she lick yours?
this one? no. Others? yes.

Are they ok both facing doggy style one on top of the other and you penetrate the top one then the bottom one and go back and forth? Do they stay off the books when you get them to america or do they require citizenship?

I can't fucking read whats on the fucking phone

So, we start "dating" (if you count an internet relationship as such), and slowly but surely I start to legitimately fall in love with her. I start loving to see her send me "I love you

Kek, I never did that but I guess you could if you asked them. They/re pretty open people sexually.

Man that's sad as fuck.
That happened to me in my childhood birthdays.
I wish I had a grandfather who made me burgers. Those look nice btw.

Bitch boy should dropped her bitch ass.

After me and her hooked up she said she was afraid of commitment. I think she just realized her mistakes. I dont know how to feel about being someone low point.

They are pretty open sexually as people so all you have to do is ask them and they will tell you if they are ok with it, Most are though. Also I don't bring them back to the U.S. I just bang them there and go about my business.

Beta fucboii

I'm alone, but I have something to replace the feeling of being with anyone.

Nice trips. This might be my personal definition of cheating, but I don't think you can be cheated on if you never had sex with her in the first place.

I'm on a long distance relationship too. I'm scared this ends up happening to me. We've together for a year and a trust my partner, but sometimes I feel like my partner will simply left me because of giving up or finding someone else.

Shit fucking sucks...

>have a normal life up to Freshman year
>gf breaks up with me
>take it like a boss, little crying.
>Ex gets pissed
>ex gf manages to get all my best friends to hate me aswell as the enitre school
>best friend since preschool punches me, proceeds to spit at me, then says he shouldnt have ever been my friend.
>be completley alone and lonely for 2 years with no friends
>fucking ex ruined my highschool life
>go to college
>years of being alone makes me unable to make any new friends
>ex gf goes to same college just so she could taunt me
>cant go to bew college cause im poor as fuck
>3rd year of college and i want to die
>mfw im too much of a pussy to kill myself

>webm.png
KEK

Happening right now. So long as shes happy and not being hurt i can live

Dude she has nothing to do with your college life, just focus on your studies and do your own thing. Work to benefit your life and don't worry about what people think of you.

U wot?

I live in Ecuador, can confirm cheap bitches

u havin' a giggle there mate

I played a game of Counter-Strike with a guy from Ecuador once. Every time he died he would scream "PUTA!" It was pretty funny.

OH MY FUCKING GOD I WANT THIS WHERE IS IT I WANT A CAT COFFEE SHOP

I know and i do but, it kinda hurts to be lonely, she taunts me about her 'victory' of making all my friends hate me and it hurts a lot man

I took this pic in Chiang Rai, Thailand. It was a cute little coffee shop owned by a gay couple.

are you fucking simple

Whats up?

Do what the other user said then. Go out and bang hookers, the best way to get over one girl is to get inside another. Do it for the sake of sex and don't commit, there is literally no reason for you to commit to a girl unless you get her prego.

to be fair half the guys would probably do it anyway

I love this. I need to make it happen where I live

Fuck wrong one

she's from ecuador

kek

is the sky blue? how do i get it back to america...really...fuck

I've known her since I was 5. She's been there for me when I was literally at rock bottom. She's the kindest, sweetest, strongest person I know and I love her more than anything. We both grew up homeschooled and being abused by our parents. We understand each other better than anyone else can.

And I want her to be happy. So I'm not going to fuck her life up by involving myself in it.

but it had a happy ending, just look for "papaw grill party"

Also why does it seem so fitting that it would be owned by a gay couple?

damn son

You can buy her a airplane ticket but once you back in America people will start asking questions like "Who is this taiwanese girl?" and "Why is this person living with you in your house?" You can tell them it is your adopted sister or something but if she gets a job they will want her to fill out taxes paperwork and have a legal name. I guess you could keep her in the house at all times but you can't force her to stay there or if she screams they will bust you for kidnapping or some human trafficking bullshit. She will prolly want to walk around outside and see America at some point.

that made me lul

How do I get over my sense of failure for not reaching the rank of Eagle Scout? I keep searching on the internet and nothing of use comes up.

Git gud faggot

I'm not really sure, I'm just telling you the facts I don't really question it. The Coffee was expensive by Thai standards but normal for American/Euro standards.

so you are simple
interdasting

If by "Git gud" you mean "Sabotage my brother's project in order to prevent him from reaching the rank I coveted" then you will be pleased to know I am already working on it.

Why the fuck do we feel so empty?

What's your deal with calling him simple dude? You just keep spouting the same shit over and over again.
0/10
>stay simple

Quite the noble choice user. I feel I would do the same.

What the hell? How would you go about importing a taiwanese hooker? I am glad it is so easy for you but some of us don't have alot of resources for this thing. We are learning from this dude banging hookers to overcome loneliness. I want to give it a shot.

>Sabotaging your brother because you are a fucking beta faggot
kys

>Are you alone user?

No, I have a gf and loving family.

continue im interested

Dude should just get a dog

you don't bring them back man wtf

Just had my heart broken, and she keeps telling me to wait and let her deal with a few things. Feel like I'm a Betafag for wanting to actually wait for her. Hurts regardless if she says she still loves me.

What if I want fuck in the USA?

>Choosing to instead not take action and still live a mostly miserable life.
>Is considered beta.

Clearly I have a lot to learn about this terminology.

Yo I'm not the Taiwanese guy, I'm the one talking about Thailand. Just saying it's only about $700 USD for a round trip from San Diego to Bangkok, Thailand and my hotel was only $120 USD for the entire week. the only advice I can say is to bring your own condoms. I say this because Thai condoms are tiny as shit compared to western standards.

>This is not a big dick joke, It's just Thailand has small condoms.

>Here is a different pic, the heavy chick in front is the bouncer and she was pretty cool.

then fuck in the usa

Why are these threads full of spergs feeling sorry for themselves over girls? I wish that was the biggest issue I had to worry about. Grow up.

According to your logic I have left the Taiwanese Hooker back in Tailand?? Who is simple now you daft cunt.

these feels were unaccounted for, user

Taking rainbow colored pharmaceutical poison (Read : Pills) in order to keep me from having episodic panic attacks because my brain fucking hates me.

>Hate my job
Who doesn't

>Love my girlfriend of 3 years
Think she's getting tired of me

>Steady income
We're not poor but we're not well off either

I'm not going to claim my life is complete shit. I claim to be this person who can do great things, but I'll never live up to the expectations people (Family) want me to be. That's my personal hell.

you don't pay a hooker for sex you pay her to leave. and you want to bring it home.

That's not how physics work...

not the same user but, Nigga the fuck you talking about? You know Taiwan and "Thailand" (since you don't know how to spell it) are two different countries right?

>Because it's better to internalize these feelings amirite?

Because emotions are for pussies, right?

This is quite possibly, the only time I legitimately felt
>felt
during a feels thread.

there's hookers here in the usa you can bring home to mom

I am assuming Taiwanese hookers have very little value of life because they are so poor so if you bring one back to America they are used to staying in cages and having some pimp put out cigarettes on their ass so America would be nice for them lots of room to spread out and take walks everyday and they do wild stuff to your balls and penis as thankyou. But to truely be American you need a job and make your own money so then America will want taxes from her but she is an alien hooker so you need to keep her indoors at all times.

Yeah but they are all american so they don't care about you just the money. You could give a thailand hooker a better chance at life and they would do errands for you, basically be indebted for life

Stop talking to her? Get over it, and make new friends. Join a games club or something. Stop living in the past, and live in the present.

He's showing emotion that these threads are shit, so by your logic you should have no problem with his post.

Now go post about how girls aren't interested in you, faggot.

pls go felt elsewhere

Aussie shitposting until the end

Just throwing this out there, most Thai women don't want to leave Thailand.

anime?

one week here and she will bounce on your simple ass just go to the trailer park on the other side of the tracks and save your dumb ass a plane ride.

Yes OP

>Cred Forums
>loving family+gf

pick one user

So here's mine that just happened not so long ago, fuck greentext.
Meet this girl in high school, she's 16 and I'm 18. Start dating, after around 4 years we get into heroin together. Did other drugs before that but that's the one that stuck. This whole time all we have is each other, nobody else gets us. Families disown us but fuck it we have each other. Try to kill ourselves together at some point, fail go to rehab get clean, relapse. At 6 years ask her to marry me, she says yes. Well I go to jail, whole time I'm worried she's going to OD or something. Finally call her after being in jail a week, she says don't call me anymore I found someone else. She's living in a car with a friend of ours fucking him for dope. I got out about a month ago after 4 months in, staying clean and all but alone. She moved out of state to get clean and has been, says she's sorry, wants me to move to be with her. Fuck that.

>Inb4 taking the bait

Lol, okay Internet tough guy. Have to slap yourself every time you show your femininity, just so you can prove your macho.

Lol k.

She would have a free room here and someone who knows her secret that she is an alien. Goodluck to some Taiwanese whore with no paperwork if its her choice to be homeless down the street I will go import another hotter one.

do it

are you aware of all the mexicans in the usa

Well that sucks

My girl isnt going to live like some pleb Mexican selling flowers by the side of the road. I am going to get her a nice dress, an Ipad and make people believe she was a school teacher back in her country. Then she will wait around or do errands for me until it is fuck time.

Holy shit.

Na man I can't, it took realizing the one thing I had that i thought meant anything didn't mean anything at all to get clean. How can you be ready to die with a person and then abandon them when they need you. I was in the middle of a state I had never even been to with nobody but her to turn to

so she fucked someone else. live and learn. might be passing up something that could be good again

If it had been the first time maybe

She ain't worth you fam

drugs is how and your friend had it and you were not there.

Suicide is one of those things I like to imagine what the thought process is. You don't just one day tell yourself your going to pick up this .44 and paint the wall a crimson red. Suicide is an entire though process done by either a rational or irrational human being telling themselves they don't deserve to exist anymore.

>Feeling that cold metal pressed up against the underside of your chin

>Finger on the hammer

>Steady pressure on the trigger. . .

Gives me chills.

Yeah I know, we were getting ready to go to rehab though like that weekend, had a bed date and everything. Could've just done that and then waited. Glad it turned out the way it did though

Unlike plenty of anons on here, females have never been the issue. . .

I just want people to talk to. . .

None of this petty tabloid nonsense bullshit that's eaten up by the masses.

Entertain my mind with something interesting. Not mind numbingly boring.

bit then you got taken from her then she turned to drugs to cope and bang next thing she knew was in your friends car. she's turning it around now and wants you back. better late then never. did she have a nice ass?

Yo fam watya wanna talk about man

Metaphorically, anything really. It's just a matter of finding a right subject and I'll ramble like your friendly neighborhood meth addict or conspiracy theorist. Take your pick.

how come this pic is true everyone is losing their empathy:0

What are your hobbies?

I can't be the only one who's getting older and thinking "I've wasted my life...I'm not even a has been I'm a never was...."

Pretending I'm such a complex person hiding being a thinly veiled self loathing. Oh boo hoo woe is me, my life is so difficult as a lower middle class half white guy with a steady shit job.

My anxiety gets the best of me majority of the time, predominantly thinking I'm worthless and just down right irritating to people who happen to hear me speak.

I'm a bit too superfluous with words and I feel people hate that.

You are not.

Pic related. I dunno man she was fuckin perfect really I mean we had issues and she had cheated once before a few years ago but we got over it. Shits complicated I guess

Wait hold the fuck up
>gun pointed perpendicular to neck
>kills her

Nice dubs, almost none to speak off. Smoke the Devils lettuce on occasion, too poor to actually pick up any hobbies bills to pay and what not. Vidja is probably the most I have right now..

You?

Waiting until im 30 to see if I have accomplished anything

Brain stem perhaps? Looks like when the camera does a close up shot of her hand on the gun it's pointing slightly upwards. Bullet to brainstem ends stuff pretty quickly, wouldn't want to fuck that up and be a potato for the rest of my like

>Nawmean?

>I'm a bit too superfluous with words and I feel people hate that.

I fucking know this feel, growing up my mom would always yell at me for talking the way I do so I just quit talking and became socially retarded. Now the friends I have are my friends because of it though

Feels pretty good about us both getting dubs
I am a Beginner at bass, going to try swing dancing cause why not, and i volunteer at a local humane society.

I've started to take steps to start an acting career and I'm terrified and most people I have told said I'm to old to. Need some encouragement

Yeah I tend to meander around the question being asked of me. I wish I knew how to fucking stop, good you have friends now though.

age ain't got shit on experience and charisma

Post some of your acting videos user, we will be a supportive audience.

Cos feels threads are weak af these days, years ago used to be so much stronger

I wouldn't mind taking up an instrument. I've thought about a saxaphone, do it up Bill Clinton style. Or any other phenom that's good at the sax, given the political climate.

Just gotta say fuck it man. If people don't like the way you speak, then they aren't fit to be your people. Once I quit caring and just started saying whatever I wanted I realized it was mostly in my head

At the risk of sounding corny as hell.

Never too late to do anything.

>Unless you're dead, in which case. . . Yeah it's too late.

No kidding, if you're going to kill yourself make sure to do it correctly.

Don't wait cause time will slip away

Hit me good, extinction gets my feels going. It must be lonely, knowing your very existence is the sole reminder of what was and will never again be.

Words to live by. Never really any grey area with me ever. Is it the same way with you, user?

gotta do it like George Michael man, look up some sax musicians get an idea of what type of music you like and would want to play. Blues, Jazz, and swing all come to mind.

I just started taking acting classes at uni

Just need to find a discount sax. Always loved the distinct sound it makes, to some it's very abrasive to the ears. I think it sounds melodic.

Pretty much, people either think I'm an asshole or they love me. Generally those that don't like me either haven't really understood what i meant, or had their sensibilities assailed and didn't like it lol

Long road ahead of you user. Can't make a promise it will be easy, but if a piece of paper that says you have an education gets you more money. Let that be your motivation.

I respect you appreciation for the sound. It comes across to me as the most iconic sounds of Jazz

Me and you are the same, escaping to a country where everyone is a beta, we have nothing for us here.

Yep, sounds about right.

Only my inner circle of friends and what not actually get to see what I'm really about.

I find I'm definitely more reserved than most. Much unlike people in my age group. Go figure.

I really need a change in my life right now; nothing is right, and I have to make something different, or else I'll end up killing myself relatively soon, and I don't want that. Would a girlfrind be a big enough change to make me a different type of happy?

>girlfriend said she wants a break
>tell her I don't
>she keeps telling me it's because her friends ask her constantly why we are still together
>claims I don't care about her
>tell her that if she wants to break up with me that's her choice, but I won't leave her
>openly admits that she doesn't want to take any blame
>tell her that I won't leave her and that she will have to be the one who does it
>says she's afraid of losing me
>says she wants to be friends even if we break up and that she wants me to be there if she needs me, but she thinks it would be better if we are just friends
>sit in my bedroom on Cred Forums wondering what it is that I did wrong, wondering how I screwed up so badly that she wants to leave me
>repress all of my emotions, even anger
>just feel dull

That's retarded. Burgers take 20 minutes to prep and cook.
If the other 5 didn't show, freeze 9 of them burgers.

I am too, until I'm not lol

Thanks man, I noticed you have a few jazz artists already in mind. Any that would light a fire and want me start learning asap? I have my finger on the trigger, just can't get myself to pull it yet. (Metaphorically, not literally)

very nice. that would sway my feelings for sure. you can be perfect again. go down there see how it feels. if your not feelin it then bounce. at least you make sure.

Have to be drunk or high to get me out of my comfort zone.

oh and any more pics?

Going too but thanks for the suggestion

Ohyou.worddocx

I know the feel there buddy. I found out working out and writing music help release the repressed emotions. Walking, running and lifting weights for the anger, music for the sadness. Got me out of the funk and being I was now in shape, found better catches. My ex was a no body going no where when my current gf is about to finish her doctorates who treats me well.

she's a cunt, bro. girls are just this enigma sometimes.

but this one right here is a cunt, move on and find someone else. if you loved her and she did that to you, you did nothing wrong.

Got one more pic on this phone. I live in Missouri and she's in Arizona, my family would pretty much be done for good if I did it though and I just started talking to them on good terma again. I've been seriously considering it though.

I so wish I could be on those beaches, running through machine gun fire until someone takes my life.

Death doesn't scare me. Death is just the end of sensation and thought.

What scares me is loneliness, solitude, and the pain of betrayal.

At least in war someone else takes your life. Someone else makes the decision, so you don't have to struggle with suicide.

what anime is this from?

I had that too up until about 3 hours ago.

Quick look and thought she didn't wipe properly and that was unwiped shit from her poop ejector.

Pretty much the same. I'm a lot better now though, my brother forced me into a lot of social interactions and it helped. Like I said I realized most of it was mental, once you don't give a shit it's all good

if you want her back act like you don't cuz if you do she won't. that simple no joke

I would lick her hairy bumhole all night long

>9gag

Sorry i don't know too much jazz but Cab Calloway's Minnie the Moocher, George Micheals' careless whisper (not really jazz but iconic Sax), and Kenny G is very well known for his smooth Jazz. I would say more but i am not too big into jazz

don't tell your family your going there. cross that bridge when or if you have to

>poop ejector
I'm fuckin dying lol
I believe the night this was taken I did just that, bitch would let me do anything to her

Also you know what type of Sax? cause they vary for the the type of music

serial experiments lain but this is from a video game which is different from the anime.

Been there.

The whole "still be friends" spiel usually means she's interested in someone or something else but wants to keep you hanging around in case it doesn't work out or if she needs you for something.

The faster you cut her out the faster the wound will heal.

Some wounds never heal.

There's a guy who she talks to all the time. If I found out she got together with him I would consider killing him.

Trips has spoken, I suppose now I must. Looking for some more pics too I have my old phone around here

I miss him user.

I feel nothing for anyone else.

how about them trips

that's the spirit you old sailor you. you wouldn't be here feeling about it if deap down you didn't want to. you can't go feeling that forever. it won't go away unless you make sure.

You're right though, I had told myself while in jail I wouldn't talk to her again and she was the first person I talked to. Can't quit her. Also I found pics I have some pretty good ones if you'd like lol

Boyfriend broke up with me today cause I didn't want an open relationship. Afterwards he says that we can be friends with benefits. Kinda pisses me off and makes me sad at the same time.

I had a friend that was pretty much in the same situation as yours. But worse and even more childish.
Long story short
>I introduced her (let call her Mary) to my two anons (Let call them Mike and Peter)
>everything was through xbox party chat and all of us were in different countries. Fuck different continents!
>Both fell for her and she fell for both
>She """""cheated""""" them with one another
>and all three of them end up pissed of with each other

Dumb af right?

Was a pleasure talking to you anons. Keep fighting the good fight, if I don't trade conversation with you guys again, thanks for keeping me company.

of course. there's a girl i still think about but we reyes over and over for ten yrs. i'm married now and she had twins. we still talk now and then. banged her last time i saw her thought the twins could of been mine but there like 3 now and don't look like me. pretty sure will bang again. dream about her all the time

May you go far in the journeys that lay ahead of you good friends

Whoever the new girl is probably does better things to his penis. Works it up and down gets it all wet and she gets wet. She will probably get pregnant with his seed and they will live forever happily in a nice house and you will be a ghost that never enters his mind again except when he needs to remind himself of all the ass he got back in the day.

Have a good one
This one's my favorite, we were having a threesome and I had just choked her out. Shit man, I guess for everyone there's that one person that changes all relationships after them that we should've just made it work with.

New guy*

I'm bi and he's gay. Not that makes a difference, just thought I'd correct you.

The only thread where I wouldn't question an user claiming they were a female.

Open relationships suck. Been there done that, get a guy who goes against the grain and actually wants a comitted relationship. Believe me, there are a few out there.

hahah your generation is so weak you will all get killed off soon. You guys are a parody of real people with real emotions.

It will heal. There will definitely be a scar but the pain will fade with time.

It's an awful feeling but you'll keep moving forward and it will lessen with time. Then someday down the road you'll experience it all over again.

I wish I had a 'her' to even think about...

in some ways i'm glad we're not together but i always think about her and what could of been and the connection we had. nice choke out.

Sonovabitch, posted that after OP.

I just started talking to a girl this weekend, did you meet him on Pof? If so does your username on there start with an HTC, and his with an E?

I see.

>implying

>96K retweets
>150K likes

Damn that's one loved grandpa

She's the one in back. We had some fun for sure. Fuck man life is crazy, every interaction we have is endless potential by the very nature of man, that is to have no defining nature. I'm flying to fuckin Arizona

Can't tell you there's plenty of fish, such a god damned cliché. Stop actively searching, if you have mutual hobbies they will gravitate to you. Especially if you have common interests.

Do what you do for right now. Females will gravitate toward you anyways, unless you're a total sperg. In which case, sorry.

This doesn't make sense to me. Seems to me like the easiest thing in the world would be to run out onto those beaches, and not because I'm an edgelord can'twakeupinside plskillme.

If you run out onto that beach and die, you die a hero, and begin whatever the next step is - if there is one.

If you run out on that beach and live, you're still a hero, and a badass one because you lived where so many died.

Both options are easier, simpler choices than 'what job or career should i base my life around, how do i deal with my gf, should i break up with her or just let her keep being a bitch, no im going to break up with her, but then what if i hurt her, what if she kills herself, what about this other girl i've been talking to, why am I all alone in this city, I have nobody nearby, what the hell am I supposed to do'.

well said and i'm so going to rub one out to these pics tomorrow and think about your story but don't tell her the user online that had kind advice did so

also do you have a pic of her in cloths so i can start with that

Thanks for the advice user, it's just all the girls I've met don't share many similar interests. Just my luck, I guess.

She'd probably be into it honestly lol appreciate the venting.
Got you fam, this is the best I can do

How big was her dick?

You've got to meet them in places you'd find yourself so you know they have at least on similar interest.

Met girl of my dreams. Asked her to marry me. We're getting married next month. Both of us in military. Have been separated for months. The distance is so hard. We've got the pacific ocean between us. I miss her so much. There's a great comfort in knowing she's out there and loves me just as much, but an equally great feeling of not belonging and loneliness.

perfect that will do it. got to get to sleep. hope you really go i think you have to. maybe you going all the way there will show her how special you 2 are and never want to cheat ever again and people have been letting there family down since the beginning.

and have her leave the glasses on when you bang. love that shit

Truth. Have a good one user, you've now been a part of a tale of two lives. Go figure.

I lost the girl of my dreams. Cherish her when you're together. Never take her for granted. You'll be together soon enough. Good luck Cred Forumsro.

and stay off the hard drugs. weed and alcohol is all you need

Sometimes you're not compatible. Not anyone's fault really, but if she feels that way there isn't much you can do. I would try to move on. What helped me find my soon to be wife is simply this: I stopped looking. I took time to work on me. I study hard and worked hard until I stumbled across someone I couldn't let pass by. You have to love you, before someone else can, I think.

Most definitely
Fully intend to my good sir, one last pic for your troubles

that's the best way to words though

mushrooms on rare occasion too if you're into that

no trouble at all. good feels

Yea, I know that well. It's just hard on the both of us now. Thanks, and just keep going man. I felt like I would never find someone as good as my ex until my fiance came along. No one knows what treasures the future can hold. Just gotta keep going and keep trying. You're only hopeless once you give up.

just a couple stims

Yes I am alone, but it doesn't bother me. I intentionally moved across country for peace and isolation. Why are you sad annon?

Arizona is fresh

I've heard it's not bad, I've only ever driven through

Not everyone likes to hermit themselves. Nothing wrong with it. Just not everyone's cup of tea. I'm kind of a loner, but I like to have one or two people to confine in. I'm this guy .

I am on the verge of giving into the dark thoughts in my head. I don't have the strength to keep fighting everyday. Depression is a fucking bitch and its dragging me down. Between what happened with my dream girl, and every event that has followed since. I have lost the passion and fire that drove me to pursue my dream job with what was once the light at the end of the tunnel, now is an ember of a fire a hundred miles away. I don't have anything to hold onto anymore and I don't know where to go from here.

8 grams or none

>I don't have anything to hold onto anymore and I don't know where to go from here.

Do it for yourself. When it comes down to it that's all you really have.

I don't even care about myself anymore. I only hold onto life for those who would be hurt if I left and because I made a promise to someone who I care about, that no matter what I won't end my life.

Damn...

You're doing the right thing. She fucked you over. If it were me I'd say I needed some time to think then watch her ask me over and over for months. After a while of "I'm still not sure" and "maybe next month in busyour the next few weeks" etc I'd just flat out ignore her.

Japanese language proficiency test. Nice. (Only knew it said that because I can read Chinese fluidly lol)

I sometimes imagine what it would be like to excite someone. I'm not speaking sexually, but rather excite someone when they see you, their mind filled with the thought of joy and the fact that future might hold fun. I imagine what it would be like for them to want you to go with them, for them to want you to be around. I wonder what it would be like for them to want to be with you everyday, to live with you and sleep at night with you. I imagine it would be nice. That spark in their eyes, that visible raise in their mood. And frankly you can tell when people lie about it, when they invite you out of pity believing your self-isolation is something more than lack of motivation and pure apathy, when they mistake it for depression.
You can tell when they lie about how glad they are you came.
I feel boring, and the only time I'm relatively interesting is when I'm drunk.

I keep going in between really, got me all fucked up and shit

Forgot about this one :(

If she's saying that bullshit then she isn't good enough for you. Even though you would go back on your word I think you should break up with her and cut her out for good. If she suffers let her if she doesn't then just let her move on. Don't let girls treat you that way. Also don't stay friends after that's the most stupid shit ever

Well no matter how bad things get. There's a place for you in this world. If there wasn't you wouldn't have been born. That place might not be obvious, but you've gotta try to find it. You've got the strength to continue, we all do. You just have to tap into it. Just keep giving it your all, man. There are people out there that care about you. Fuck, I don't even know you and I care about you. You've just got to find your purpose, something that drives you. A few months after I joined the military, I broke up with my ex and my grandfather died. I was failing my training for a job I didn't even want to do. I felt like my life was pointless and derailed. Some days I didn't want to get out of bed. I never left my room and was just mulling about wishing it was over, but I made the best decision of my life. I waited. I just waited and waited. Kept doing my job trained as hard as I could and several months later, I stumbled across my fiance and we started dating. That's why I believe everything happens for a reason. If my relationship with my ex hadn't failed, I would have never met the love of my life.
Tldr; sometimes what seems like absolute hell is a blessing in disguise and just needs some time to develop. Also, the only way you'll never ever ever succeed is when you give up; each time you try you have a chance to succeed.

Life's a roller coaster. It has massive highs and lows. Sometimes a shift in perspective could help. Instead of focusing on what you don't have, trying thinking about what you do. You're healthy,maybe? Have some kind of shelter. You have internet, so you probably can feed yourself, right? Judging by your grammar, you've got an education. You just said you have people that care about you. You know you best though so continue that list the best you can. Try to use that as motivation if you can.

These are both me. Has heartache made me a bitter asshole? I feel different from how I used to be

I was ready to type my story out yet again but not this time. Instead I'm gonna sit here sad, continue to play civilization 5 and passout in my underwear yet again

Selfish bastard