TIL that there's a surgery that can make you taller by breaking your leg bones and letting them mend by themselves...

TIL that there's a surgery that can make you taller by breaking your leg bones and letting them mend by themselves, with the assistance of external fixation ( Ilizarov apparatus).

It's extremely expensive and supposed to be really painful, and there's also a high risk of infection.

Would you go through the pain and the risk, just to be taller?

Pic related, it's the thing.

No, are you fucking high?

I saw videos about this. You got a flyer in some Third World country and it's still about $30,000 and extremely painful

Fly to*

naw guy im tall enough not worth

I'm happy being 6'5

I'm 6'2 im good.

I'm 6' even. Not a manlet

Is there a surgery that makes you shorter. I want to be shorter

I'm cool being 7 foot tall with an uncut 9 inch cock instead thanks

I'm happy as can be at 5 foot seven

No thank I happy being 3'8" with 10" dick

>naw guy
>not worth
don't talk like this again

im happy being a 1' infant with a 11'' uncut dick

So you would have some hack of a surgeon break your leg and stick it into a device that is literally moored into your bones and stretches them. This takes weeks and weeks to do and heal.

I guarantee that you would have pain in your legs for the rest of your life, things like running or playing sports, you know, things that make you fit and attractive, would be impossibly painful.

So you'd be a crippled, fat, sad sack of shit who is like an inch taller.

Or, you could man up, hit the gym, get fit, get muscles. Start running and playing soccer and lay pipe like Ronaldo, or start rock climbing, hanging out with super fit chicks who are into that whole sexual revolution thing, and be happy.

Don't be a faggot, no one cares if you are short, Floyd Mayweather Jr. is 5' 8". Tom Cruise is 5' 7". Grow a pair.

5' 6"

Not only this, but you have to go through extensive physical therapy to be able to use your legs. After all of that is done, in the end it only adds one or two inches to your height at the cost of running the risk of completely fucking your legs. In the end, it's nowhere near worth it.

It appears adding inches to the body is something that is not yet within humanity's ability to play god with, but perhaps one day soon into the future this could change. Looking at multiple other cosmetic procedures such as fat removal and altering skin that exist within this day and age, I'd wouldn't rule adding height as totally impossible.

Wew lad

i'm happy being
1 nanometre with a 10 mile long dick

If you're a grown man under 5' 5", kill yourself stumpy

I'm happy being a dick

what the fuck no

i'm happy being one dick tall with 3'8" 10"

I knew a chick in middle school who had one of these because one of her legs developed noticeably shorter than the other.

Everyone called her leg girl, but she was my leg girl, at least til she came out as lesbian...

>extremely painful
For you

Nah I am happy being 10' tall with 1 mm long dick

Being tall isn't at all what it's cracked up to be.
Just being confident and charming is all you need.

5'5 thank you father

Or was it legsbian?

I'm 5"6 haha.

I'm happy being 10' 3'8" with one tall dick

Y-you too

dont they do that surgery for midgets
(fuck you im not saying 'little person')

Are you Indian? That's above average for an Indian I think

i'm dick tall with a dick dick

She actually got pissed at me for calling her that once. Lucky for her she had the cage off by then, so it never caught on.

Who defaq even does this shit, nigga if you short you short. lol

I would imagine that if they did it wouldn't be to increase height it would be to fix some problem with their legs but what the fuck do I know I'm not a fucking doctor

Fly to*

No, I'm a cracker.

This user is surely a 4'3" goblin lookin manlet

Dammit user, 6'3". At least we aren't manlets.

tbh i have met very few short men in my life who haven't had a big chip on their shoulder. it's a lot tougher than you are making it out to be.

LOL no. Already 6'+ master race.

Absolutely not, I also read about that thing, and there's the possibility that you're left as a cripple

Only if it works on my cock, too. Need to be proportionate.

kek manlet.

People are so sensitive when you ridicule them for their deformities. Make it up to her buying her one turkey leg and one chicken leg. Or something

Tyler1?

Pic of my Ex-Fix when I broke my leg. You have to be a sick mother fucker to what to do that yo yourself.

Dick dick i'm a tall dick dick

Kek

dick dick dick dick dick dick dick

Dick dick dick dick' dick" dick dick

That's looks like a torture device. What sick fuck designed that?

a nigger

I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Agreed

That shit looks like a saw trap.

My wife actually had an Ilizarov Apparatus on for about 6 months this year to correct misalignment of the bones in her left leg (pic related). Also, earlier in life she actually did have a bone lengthening surgery, also for her left leg.

The device she had on her leg this year was similar to the one in OP's pic, with a total of 15 pins going into her leg. I asked her, and she said that the one used to lengthen her leg bone was different, but it might just be a different type of the same thing.

As far as money goes, our insurance is good, but we still had a $3,000 usd out of pocket max which throughout the year we managed to smash that pretty easily. For reference, I pay $252 a check (paid every other week) for all of our health insurance benefits.

It was a very difficult experience for both of us. She had to deal with a lot of pain every day for months. She also had to have sponges on each of the pins replaced, and have the pin sites cleaned with saline solution and neosporin once or twice a day. Even with this effort, a couple of pins got infected enough so that her surgeon felt it was necessary to remove the offending pins. This was it's own surgery. Also don't forget getting the apparatus removed is another surgery requiring hospitalization.

Another user mentioned physical therapy. My wife did this for about 3 months as well, which is another cost and a lot of time and pain to go through as well. Luckily we met out of pocket not long after she started PT so we didn't actually pay for most of it.

It also goes without saying that you will be wheelchair bound for month following this procedure. She still uses her chair for long distances, and this is almost 10 months after the surgery took place.

So to summarize, if you're really so self conscious about your height, you should probably go fuck yourself instead of going through the hell that is this procedure. Seriously, how retarded do you have to be?

Yeah so basically anyone who would do this willingly is a fucking retard.

So, did her legs align after all this suffering? Can she perform normally (i. e., do sports)?

did u 2 fuck while she was wearing it?

Absolutely.

Haha

no wtf

*forchan

Smart user

holy shit thats a good comic

so did she enjoyed anal more because of the pain in the leg?

so...thats a girl leg?
*fap fap fap fap*

fucking tyrion lannester...

For some reason you reminded me of
lol u tk him 2da bar|?

hehe xd

posting that meme is a bannable offense

>one day my brother was hanging out with a girl
>some guy who was stalking her asked for nudes
> my bro sent a picture of his nipple
> later my brother tells him that it was his nipple
> stalker guy gets pissed and said he fapped to that

kek

I saw this in a movie once.
Synopsis is some dude who was born before genetically modified humans to make them better. Since he wasn't he couldn't get his job of being an astronaut.

Oh fuck I saw that one too, do you remember the name?

gattaca

I'm pretty short at 5'5"
A couple inches isn't going to do shit for me I haven't already done for myself.

Fuck that.

I think I'd rather remain 5'10 than to permanently cripple myself over a retarded insecurity. I may not be tall. But at least I'm not short. I'm okay being average.

Meh I seen worse.

i'm 6'5" but i wanna be 12 feet tall can this surgery do that

5'8 is good enough for me

GATTACA
I FUCKING LOVE THAT MOVIE

the procedure and healing takes around 9 months

if you give me $30k then yes :)

jesus , just be easier to add some prosthetic inside or over the skin or something

no

Nice, thanks, fag.

You clearly skipped the human anatomy and physics class, didn't you?

>>when you're 6'3" and you never realised height was a big enough issue to risk mutilation for.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

ok

I had it done and I was pretty pleased with the results. Pic related

me too!

Anything that doesn't make me look like a basic bro.