Anyone else watching the live charlotte protest? what are Cred Forums's thoughts?

anyone else watching the live charlotte protest? what are Cred Forums's thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A
youtube.com/watch?v=FVbLkOHZz1I
youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

1) Trayvon was the architect of his own fate.
2) Cops do shoot some blacks when they have no good reason.
3) Blacks kill a hundred times more blacks in one year then cops ever have.
4) Cops kill more whites than they do blacks.

Divide and conquer, obviously.

1. yeah, agreed

2. true, true

3. also very true, 13% of population responsible for over 50% of crime

4. true, but only because the demography of whites are much larger than blacks. still true tho.

Link to feed?

Its working

It's almost like these niggers ain't got a job to get to in the morning. These niggers sure do hate whitey, but willing accept our welfare and other government AIDS,

4. While population wise whites outstrip blacks, when you consider the stat you yourself mentioned in 3., whites who commit crimes are disproportionately killed by police compared to blacks who commit crimes

yes but in every other demographic it goes the same way, not just cop killings. homicides, wrongful deaths, etc. majority of deaths are whites so it can be applied to death by cops also.

White people try very hard to be outraged about things i.e. "the war on christmas" or the stupid ass national anthem thing.

Then we have real problems and white people love to dismiss them

Niggas gonna nig

Most people are going to ignore the issue because niggas gonna nig

The use of lethal force by the police around the nation with little justification is alarming. Blacks want to make it about them, and part of it is, but it's a larger issue.

Link
youtube.com/watch?v=AYRhD6MwL2A

Pretty sad that 6-7% of the population (Black Males) make up nearly 50% of all murders in the U.S.

the white protesters make me cringe.

lmao they're going through the white ppl areas now

Cred Forums doesn't stand for Cred Forumslack, bunch of trolls and actual idiots who don't understand shit.

Cred Forums will never know racism because everyone here think it's hilarious

Cops kill an American citizen and media wants to know "why are people protesting?"

they're chanting "wake them up" or some shit.

13% of the black population to be exact.

They are actually going gorillas

Who's doing this stream? Are there better quality streams, without multiple people talking at me at once?

Then can we shoot them like we shoot harambe? It's the same shit, not like they are usefull or anything

idk but if anyone finds one plz post.

"I'm down for black people. I'm down for all people. You ain't gonna shoot no mothafucka and not get a riot--oops! I mean protest!"

Wew lad. They know what they're doing.

white people are obsessed with blacks. We're superior from our bold appearance to our spiritual presence. Eventually we'll obtain every position of power in AmErica and whites wil go extinct due to race mixing

"What's up my brother from Isreal? Oops! He's from Iran! What you black people doing at home when this Iranian is out here?"

Top kek

Tell the protesters to go home, fill out a job application, and spend time with their kids.
Shoot the protesters who stay.

he's just trying to make sure they don't break into his store.

How can white lives matter when:

- they allow veterans to be poor and homeless
- white boys commit 70% of the 43,000 annual suicides
- whites send their race overseas to die in unnecessary wars
- whites kill each other over religion and think jews and muslims are separate races
- whites don't even get pussy to create white lives, they just sit on black websites all day
- whites led the biggest genocide... on their own race... over yellow hair and blue eyes
- whites don't punish each other for molesting and raping each other
- they commit mass murders against each other
-biggest percentage of pedophiles
-largest percentage of sex crime offenders in prison
-rape dogs and other farm animals

lmfao

>posting on m00ts website

Apparently this is the dude in charge of the stream. You know what to do, Cred Forums.

found the nignog

I heard them outside while I was putting up some chicken!
>Kek

I'd be playing pokemon go since I'm out and about wasting my time walking for no real reason anyways...

>putting up some chicken
I heard this too kek. Wtf does that even mean?

lol true

lol, damn sound cannons haha

I'm in Charlotte, about 15mins from uptown. These "protesters" are a bunch of race-baiting, entitled, libtard morons. The stupidity is fucking astounding.

have you seen any nignogs user? whats going on? any looting yet?

She was putting away a large or small amount of chicken that she cooks daily to feed her 35 illegitimate nigger children before they go off to rape the remainder of the welfare system of it's usefulness.

You pale pigskin Neanderthals are the equivalent of cancer in a larger scale trying to destroy its host (Earth). You like to believe that your melanin deficient pink skin makes you somewhat smarter but it doesn't . In reality you cavemen have stolen , raped, tricked , mass murdered , sabotaged ,and snaked your way into your self proclaimed pedestals . When you came backs from the caucus mountains after the ice age not only did you return with no melanin, you returned no soul and had your way with then lands and their people . The true savages . You tried to rape them until you realized that your DNA was recessive compared to that of the black and brown people (humans) . You were only creating more of us . So then you started repopulating by having sex with siblings , children,and animals . You sick pale apes need to be exterminated like the cancer you are you sick crazy fucks . Go back to hell where you belong .

Glorious

lel top kek

the darkies will rise

youtube.com/watch?v=FVbLkOHZz1I

y u so mad LUL

youtube.com/watch?v=k-s51B66Sl4

Quite a few shitskins, some organized by blm, I would imagine. There was some looting and vandalism the first few nights but it's pretty much died down now.

Trayvon started a movement that's gone out of control.

where's the kkk when you fuckin' need 'em. We used to lynch uppity niggers like this. kept them in fucking line. I wish some skinhead would just go full force into one of these protests with whatever automatic lead-flinger he could get his hands on.

I fucking love this song. I wanna move down here so badly.

Looks like no one is showing up now that the national guard is there. The city also threatened to permanently revoke all state benifits from anyone caught rioting. Niggas be needin dem food stamps. And what's with the white girls? They're gonna get raped so fast they won't even know what happened.

And you'll be silenced for the truth isn't allowed on Cred Forums you degenerate cuck

trayvon didn't start shit.
he attacked a security guard and got rekt. making punk asses like him into a martyr only goes to show how fucked up niggers really are.

By that logic so will blacks :/ and they'll supposedly go extinct quicker since they're fewer in number in america

The guy who was shot, was backpeddling, facing the cops with a gun in his hand. This shit is not rocket science, if you don't want to get shot by the police, don't do dumb shit. All the man had to do is drop the gun out of the window of the car and get out with his hands up.

It wasn't a gun, it was a bible and he was confused.

No, blacks have the dominant gene and will never go extinct.

Edgy

My thought is when the cameras were gone there was no protest. When they knew cameras would be around they gathered. The game started at 1 everybody knows what time games come on. They were out there and all. An hour later they sent a drone down for area coverage while the game was happening nobody in sight. They didnt expect that so they werent there. Its bs, and all the shit all week cause the home team to have poor game planning they lost their 11 game home winning streak for everyones 15 minutes of fame. Thanks, 3 years of hard work for a week of horse cock down the drain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCHES

aka you're only white until a black taints your racial purity.

he dindu nuffin

And the ankle holster was what, a crucifix? Was it his tbi or the weed he was smoking that caused his confusion? So essentially, the cops just decided to open fire on a guy, sitting in his car, reading his bible? For fucking real?

1) False
2) True
3) Mostly true
4) Whites kill more whites than blacks. Your point?

Every rioting nigger must hang.

All the well mannered black folks petitioning for redress of the few remaining bits of racism in the country, usually not even by legal means, I have no issue with.

Alabama tree ornaments will be mass produced this year.

nigger detected

Lmfao

Exactly. These fucks and their organizers aren't interested in anything more than press coverage.

pussy lol

1) probably not architect of his own fate, but lethal force was justified against him.
2)yes
3)completely true
4)blacks kill more blacks than whites. And not all cops are white.

White's don't even make up 20% of America's police motha'fucka' do you even look up actual facts or just spurt your opinion without need of confirmation on the truth?

genius

It's not a protest nigger

My poor delusional friend, do you know how genetics work? Here's a lesson, the reason a baby doesn't come out with only one skin color is because the pigment balance changes from having both genes, and want to know something cool? There is no dominant gene when it comes to skin color, because the genes that affect pigment arent actually very different at all and aren't hard coded like others they can be changed by environmental adaptation, and rather quickly at that a single generation in less uv exposure can drop the pigment density in even the darkest black parent's children
You dumb fuck :) now have a nice day

>what are Cred Forums's thoughts?

When does the National Guard open fire with machine guns? We need NIGGERSLAUGHTER.

Because the people enforcing law and order aren't nearly as racist or evil as the media and organizations like BLM want you to think

YASS BITTTCHHH

I want that. I have stockpiled arms for the race war that Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton have been pushing since before I was born. Making poor rioting welfare niggers bite the curb so I can stomp their palate thru their sinuses and into their frontal lobe will be as satisfying as watching them shit their pants when I kick the chair out from under them.

>Blacks kill whites by the thousands
>white kills a black
>Fucking outrage

Just missed quads 88 bros

Lol id love to see your degenerate country devolve into civil war between rednecks and nigs two lesser breeds colliding to make the new 3rd world. Aim true dear friend

Most modern protests are infiltrated by the government. All it takes is a few agitators to turn a protest into a shitstorm.

Googles gonna goog

Im not redneck lol, but yeah that would be most of what it is. It'd rip the country apart hopefully and I could make a living as a mercenary or transporter. And kill these entitled fucking niggers while im at it. Or with the fur trade... maybe I am kinda redneck... but im more educated than the average one.