2001 Saleen S281 Supercharged

Other urls found in this thread:

imgrum.net/user/cyberiggy/187976439/1284433221807117835_187976439
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

1993 R33 gtr

Just stop.

2000 expedition, waiting for a good deal on a 2016 4runner TRD pro

95 Mustang gt vert.

2002 Collectors Edition TA. Twin turbocharged.

2012 Mercedes ML 350

My daily driver

A 2008 Mazdaspeed 3

Autotragic cucks btfo

98 Mazda protege dx that barley even runs

2016 dodge journey aka a piece of shit

2009 370z Sport Touring

Nice try

you got the rev match thingy?

This piece of shit, but going to upgrade to a Lexus LFA next week.

Yeah all of the 'Sport' versions have Syncro-Rev matching and upgraded brakes/LSD. I just got it a couple weeks ago so it's still bone stock. Exhaust coming soon.

Neato, GZ on the purchase

mercedes glk 350

Not driving a $100k+ supercar in 2016 LUL.

Going from German to Japan? Both lost world war 2. One has ptsd and the other one is a reformed autistic faggot

A car.

The mean in the streets NA miata.

>still getting rides from your mom every night

How are you liking the ride? I went with the ML but i didn't even looked at the GLK's

Thanks! It's been my dream car since I knew how to drive.

>chalkboard paint
nice. post more

'13 veloster

Jeep Grand Cherokee 2000 4x4 6cyl 4.0L
Not actual picture but looks like it, it takes me to my job so whatever

They didn't make the R33 GTR til 95. You either have a GTST or are lying.

Glad you like it. Whats your Color Combo? I got Diamond White/ Brown leather interior. Looks awesome

riiiight

Jetta 2.0 fucking automatic

What?

I dont have any others on my phone mate, sorry

Monterey Blue with Black Leather interior. All options except for Navigation (thank god).

Wat

Navigation is god awful to deal with if/when you replace the stereo with something more modern. That's why I'm glad it didn't have Nav

all you faggots driving cars mommy bought you.
Pic related, my ride

1993 Mazda Miata, 1988 Toyota Pickup. Miata haters can eat their dicks

2016 jeep grand cherokee limited....love the damn thing.

I saved for years to buy my Z... Shit job after shit job. Once I finally get something good and stable I bought what I've always wanted.

Mom did not bought it, was my wife, I bought a 2004 Chrysler Pacifica but she took it and I drive that one, anyways, not giving a single fuck the opinion of someone that has a dora the explorer sunscreen shit

>says every Miata owning faggot
>kek

Looks like a dad-mobile kek.

How many kids you have pops?

This

Time to eat your dick

1996 Pontiac Firebird.

I bought my own car with my own money no help from mommy like you faggots. Paid for all the upgrades out of pocket as well

None yet. Got rid of my 2013 charger cause it wasn't practical for where i live. Im tryin not to have kids for as long as i can....the wife however wants them sooner

When you have kids, trade that thing in and get a charger.

Just bought a 2016 WRX

Nah i live in an area where 4x4 is important to me. My midlife crisis car is going to be a hellcat chsllenger tho.

R34 GTR

Why are you acting all proud? You worked your ass off just to be able to afford a piece of shit. Granted some may have had help but really that can set them ahead of the game if they play their cards right.

s15 with gt2871r

But why?

Excellent choice.

Nice VW beetle mate

Dubs means truth

this piece of shit could wreck what you drive faggot
nice cars that mommy paid for faggots. Paid for my ride pic related

Yeah test drove one and it was fucking amazing. Saving up now little by little to just buy it out in several years

Prius

come on man, what kind of job do you had to do to get that?

mazdaspeed 6

just lowered it. now she looks teh sexy.

moms in debt, paid for it myself
get a job you useless cunt

I live in the city, I do not need to own a car. Self righteous arrogance like that is what will keep you at your current financial level.

Have an s13 as well as the GTR, dont hate.

Best of luck man. That is a car I wouldn't mind owning myself.

Bait

2014 Chevy Silverado LTZ/Z92 package

race me pussy, i paid for all the upgrades and beat your pieces of shit

And a falcon for good measure.

06 LR3 not that great tbh

My nigga, 2006 speed6 gt

>being fast is all that matters about a vehicle

Good on you being proud of such a huge piece of shit

dad has one, i reckon it's a bag of dicks tbh, but tows racecars to track like a champ

2014 BRZ limited. Love this little thing.

>Gets into fender bender
>Car is immediate fireball
>Faggot user is dead

under rated post

are those some sort of Weds? also 2871r is perfect size for SR. What kind of power are you making?

2016 frs, they're fun little cars and ok on gas. I'm debating going for a TRD supercharger or subi turbo

Yeah I had a Disc1 for 4 years I wish I had kept it instead of this thing.

jealous faggot?

looks more like a GTT to me because somethings off about the front bumper and fenders. Maybe I'm wrong. Can I get an interior pic?

Isn't that highly unpractical? What about your friends and/or family?

Mine is up there. Literally..

Doing this to that kind of car is like putting glitter and perfum to a piece of shit

The Cubans have arrived

yes weds sa60m
currently making 206kw atw
need bigger injectors, AFM, and fuel pump

No. Also, I am taller than you.

Of a shitty 4 cylinder?

2006 procharged Hemi 300c and torbocharged hemi charger, currently saving up for a matching challenger

Sexican homie

Ugly as fuck 300....

Kill it! Kill it with fire!!

2009 smart fortwo
Love this little car.

2009 smart fortwo
Love this little car.

Id love to race this heaping pile of trash.

Better hope Trump doesn't win

Cheap Bentley

One of these, the brakes are failing but I don't care enough to replace them.

Noice! I really want to pick up some weds sa15s for my drift pig. 206kw isnt bad. With some injectors, decent sized fuel pump and a solid tune you'll make 250kw no problem on a 2871. What engine management are you running.

I feel bad for that engine.

Johnson2016

It's going to need to jump higher to make it over the wall brah.

My mom's Chevy Cruze would smoke that stack of shit.

I feel bad for your mother

Its fucking nitrous on a 4 cylinder. No. Im not jealous at all faggot

From where you are??? China??

Yea I get it, but Id just like all 3 5.7 hemis. Going for the challenger in a couple weeks.

>walletrape.png

I have a 2004, currently leaks coolant from in-between the water pump and the engine block

98' MKIV Supra 6spd RZ

Damn I was expecting this to be ugly as fuck when I saw the thumnail, but i kinda like it.

nice car man, fellow Ausfag here

Absolutely love this S60

It is ugly as fuck

bit of a neater style rim
currently have power fc
been thinking about converting to e 85 with haltech ecu possibly with a bigger turbo

Slightly better pic

First car, love it

why carbon fiber lights?
and what have you done to it?

No one posted what they actually drive, these are all dream cars aside from the shitty ones. Unless you expect me to believe that all of you faggots drive hot wheels cars, post a fucking timestamp with your car.

'99 Ferrari 456

i need time stamp

I just put a pfc on my car as well. Its pretty good for the price. E85 is a good option as well but you'll need much beerier fuel lines and a massive pump. Its worth it for big power and reliability but it also kills your fuel efficiency and is pretty corrosive. I'd only recommend it if you live near a bunch of e85 stations. I used to run e85 in my Evo and I would have to fill up once every other day pretty much. It got kinda old quick. If you do it make sure you run a flex-fuel sensor so you can use regular gas as well.

Although this one isn't mine, I own a 1990 300zx. Not the twin turbo. I can't image the nightmare that would bet working on the turbo engine. There is 0% space left in that engine bay.

much beefier lines*

I have a 2001 wrangler love my little 2 door awesome first car couldn't ask for more, but a Cherokee srt8 is my dream car, hopefully I'll get it when I finish my bachelors is electrical engineering

Except I actually drive a 2016 frs

this banana

banana rear

Except I actually drive a Zonda.

description:i need to put all the things out

>Hurr, people drive cars better than my shit econo-box, must be mommys money

>what Cred Forums actually drives

yeah, i've been weighing up the options for the last few months on wether it'll be worth it or not

1993 REE. the only car an impotent Cred Forumsrowser should use.

i drive a donkey racing cart

um...what?

Nice, so why can't you afford a better camera?

Do you not go on /o/ anymore? we need some decent posters again its getting worse
I dont have to imagine the nightmare of working on one

It's 7 am and I used my phone, why the fuck would I get up to pick the camera

2006 dodge charger srt8
Currently saving up to get some turbo installed in it

>Banana
Either sleep-deprivation-induced kek or im into cheesy jokes like that

2013 Dodge Avenger

Thanks, Lori.

Keep your eyes peeled for more fruity jokes

I recognize that sleeper. Nt tho

(not my exact car but same model and color)
2004 Corolla LE. It's my first car. I bought it myself and do all the maintenance and repairs myself (except recalls and stuff with specialized equipment). Super happy with it and VERY proud of it.

Good for you man.

I'm proud of the shit I took this morning but you don't see me going around bragging about it.

>Lori.
Wrong person.
And I seen what you did there.

2004 325xi

The carbon is just for looks, and aside from the visual stuff all I've done so far is ragosta coilovers, steel braided brake lines, strut brace and 2-row mishimoto radiator
The factory twins will be going in the next few weeks for a single gtx35 hopefully

Yeh I still lurk /o/, I just don't post my car as much. And I know what you mean, most of the threads are just shitposting, meme's, and benchracing idiots arguing over who's car clocks the fastest nurburgring times

you fuck your sister to?

look up "thanks lori" on google images.

Picking up a 2016 Mazda 3 iSport tomorrow. In automatic. Eat your hearts out

good.what hp do you want?

>automatic
Nothing to be jealous of

Exactly my point lmao

You're comparing this to taking a shit. Are you actually that delusional that you think Americans spend within their means and works hard to maintain their vehicle?

I have a few vehicles
94 Mazda protege 4cyl auto
99 vw golf 4 cylinder auto
04 Ford ranger 4 cylinder manual
85&86 Honda Shadow vt1100c 4 cyl manual
And a 86 GMC 1500 8 cyl auto

aiming for around 350-400kw on e85

i drive this piece of shit

2001 Toyota 4Runner limited edition.

Slightly bumpy ride sometimes but I just love this vehicle

Did you read the title of this thread?

Kinda looks like this but gold and an offset shade of grey/gold on fenders and skirts and what not.

Fuck forgot pic, Im so high

2010 Civic coupe EX, first car and it's great on gas.

It's probably a stock 4A-GE as well.

1990 r32 GTS-T

belongs to the owner of the store its parked in front of.. thats beverly hills

that watermark...

2016 VW GTI

A lot cheaper to maintain than a S class, but almost as comfy.

>08 mazdaspeed 3
>10/10 engine in a 3/10 car

1JZ-GTE 2000 JZX100 Mark 2

Gay 20DET shit.

>pic related, my GT-R

excuse me...but you can't drive a car that's upside down.
silly asshole.

gr8 rims.
>where do you live, it looks really nice? i can't make out the license plate number. colorado? montana maybe?

does this come with a life supply of tampons or did you get this car for another reason than your giant gaping vagina?

obviously he's Australian, thats how they all drive down under

gt-r.
>that's a strange name for your dildo
>is that like rjd2 or something stupid?

first our toilets and now our roads.
what won't these crazy bastards turn outside down?

fucking aixam

2000 Jeep wrangler

WOW THAT WAS FUNNY

Get in the back and hang the fuck on. Or get in the other ride I guess...

Thats a gtt faglord

While looking for something to fill my gaping vagina, i thought i might as well fill it with something new and European. Plus, it runs, unlike my previous car, which is neat.

Not a GT-R, but close enough eh?

My baby 97 z3

kek

"hang on"
this is a 3 series. I have an x3 with a similar engine. its fast, but not really that fast.

yeah, shit tier bmw

Read more carefully.

Mine; 1982 vw golf mk1 with a 1.8 8v gti engine

IS300

What exactly is shit tier about a three series, arguably the top rated car of all time? A five series is just a bigger three series, 4 series just released and a seven series is a fucking boat of a car.

Mismatched panels look like shit.

It's not on purpose you cuck, It's not finished yet

Don't get me wrong, I love 3 series. E90's are just shit tier, especially if they're under 3 liter, like yours.

it is a wonderful car. it really is. even the engine performance isn't shitty. it's just no mustang. but from what i wasn't paying attention to before, this is OPs everyday driver.

Ah I remember you posting this car before, im liking those fender's man, and the wheel fitment is on point. Should look nice once she's finished, done any mods under the hood too?

and although the mustangs of this time period weren't really all that amazing, this is a saleen tuned and has a supercharger.

aint even low

a bicycle

>fuck

still less embarrassing than my brothers '03 PT cruiser with the front end smashed in

Dubs tell the truth; If its not ready themn don't fit it on the car right away. Maken the car look cheap as fuck

Virgin stock inside, slut from the outside. Maybe turbo it but not anytime soon

Correct.

There's another one I never even post because no one believes it's mine and the pictures have been published and it's not hard to dox me witha reverse image search.

Paint cost a lot so might as well fit it on

yeah it's like slightly improved

If you can't afford the paint you probably can't afford the car. I'm willing to bet your savings account is empty and your investment portfolio is nonexistent.

fuck, that is sexy.

this is my bitch.

>$2,400ish for a decent paint job in a lump sum.
>maintenance costs over the period of time owning the car
>comparing the two

I can afford it I just have priorities. That car is my 2nd project car, big guy

PT Bruiser!

imgrum.net/user/cyberiggy/187976439/1284433221807117835_187976439

Priorities like keeping the lights on? Like I said if you are balls deep in two cars I'll bet your bank accounts are perpetually empty and investments are non existent.

My bucket

my baby
Coupe Quattro 2.8

08 Dodge Charger SXT.

In the shop right now while I put forged internals. Putting a turbo charger on it soon.

It's like the people who put V8 and Cobra badges all over their v6 mustangs in the US, they think they're clever and people won't notice, but in reality they're idiots and everybody notices.

Keeping the lights on? lol uwotm8.
And false. I have steady income

240bhp turbo sleeper

Which you likely dump entirely into cars. Quick, how's that retirement fund coming? Stock market investments? Savings accounts?

You should worry about yourself from the looks of it you need financial support. I'm doing great

Why are you being so dismissive, like you're the only person to have a savings account?

>My GTi-R

The old Jap Cozzy, always liked everything about them bar the back end which is a little bland in comparison the that bonnet!

Looks of what? The Saleen? The bmw? The $100k '69 GTO I own? The house I own? My 401k? My stock market profit?

Ya I'm in trouble. Meanwhile you can't afford to paint a fender so you drive around with mismatched body panels like a tool.

>how's that retirement fund coming? Stock market investments? Savings accounts

It's a IS200 Lexus, chill the fuck down you poorfag. You acting like the cunt has a lambo or something.. I sound like the type of guy who takes the bus home.

Btw nice Widebody, I kind of like the white it looks pretty dope if you ask me

What's your GTA5 username so I can confirm this? lol I can afford it nig, i'm doing it in a month.

Do you even know what a capital gains tax is?

Timestamp of Saleen

This

It's 3am fuck off with the timestamps. I'm in bed.

Why lie on Cred Forums, I don't get it. lol

Because he's probably a fat fucking poor as nigger faggot that just pretends to be something or wishes he was for a short period of time on this site and gets a kick out of it. It's kind of sad really.. It's sort of like being a Sim

No. Why do you fuck your sister?

Pic related similar to my 2010 nissan altima 3.5sr got it for about 14k great deal also my first car

>Sim

Nice one, what year

2006 BMW M5 E60

Onix LT 2013 1.0

>2002 Collectors Edition TA. Twin turbocharged.
Love that thing man. Is it still on the LT1?

What does b think of my s2k?

1982 plymouth reliant wagon with wood paneling, this car is 34 years old and has power windows unlike some of your shitlord mobiles

What's the mileage?

odometer only goes to 99,999 currently showing 24,632

Just bought an 04 RX-8 about 1 week ago, did research about the maintenance but i have a feeling nothing will really prepare you for this more than first hand experience, its stock before anyone asks

How much did this cost you

I would post pics of my '97 Porsche Boxster, but apparently the 2mb file size limit applies to any fucking cell phone pic. after 2010.

Looks pretty sexy user

Rotabro.
'07 here.

You get a compression test done, or has the engine already been replaced? Also, you checked if it's got MSP16?

Only $2500, very clean all black interior and after taking it to her first inspection everything seems good to go

Sadly no, and since i'm just barely informing myself on this

SO DO II IMY DOOD. SAME COLOR. Have you done anything minor to it?

My old bucket of bolts. 65 Mustang Fastback

2012 v6 Camaro one day ill be able to afford a V8

Why did gook Moot reduce max file size? This fucks up my shit.

Beware of BMW throttle lag.

A'ight.
I recommend reading up on rx8club.com then, they've got everything you'd ever want to know and more.

Mostly, make sure compression is good (quick and easy method is just check to see if it still starts easily when the engine is hot), and upgrade the ignition system (BHR) and it should be fine.

Twingo

Yeah i'm already reading some of the post there, thanks for the heads up user

V6 commodore wagon
Skid bus

Loved this car. K27 plus chip & shim = giant lag and many keks.

meh, with the money i saved not getting the gtri could build the 20 past a 26

Had one Camaro 'vert SS. Will never buy anything with that name again. Complete and utter pig.

I don't trust /o/
>Trusting Cred Forums

What's the best I can get for under 8k?

Looking at the 350z, also RX8.. this would be my first car..

Avoid the RX8. Wankel motor appealing for a lot of reasons, but it is not perfected.

>muh apex seals

350z not bad at all, recommended. Consider a G35 coupe - basically a leathered up 350Z. I liked mine.

eh. if youre getting a Z, you're better off getting a 370. however, a g35 is a good pick.

Nice try, gran turismo 5 picture mode

Here is my first car.

5th or 6th car. This thing was fun as fuck - looked pussy but IDGAF. Avoid ones with blowers - Toyota did not do these well.

Holy shit man!! I fucking love aw-11's! I had one for about a month before someone crashed into her. They are pretty fast for a small car, but they over steer like a motherfucker, mate

rx8 will rek itself
Personally I also think the G35 coupe is way better, more comfortable and its essentially the same car internally.
Depending on what country you're from you can also get a Toyota Supra or an E36 m3/e46 325i
in good condition
these are great cars for modding if you're into that.
this is my own e46 m3 over your budget but if you get a 320i or something its probably more value if your modding it you'll have money left over from your 8k budget to add things to it

was that the clusterfuck v6 one? hateful engine if it is, the straight 5 is best engine audi ever made

>2001 Saleen S281 Superchallenged
yep

Nice miyaya. For the roll bar, is it just bolt on? Or do you need another bracket to bolt the roll bar?

Wish i had pics of my car, but im on my phone.

what i drive

all these american cars that need to be factory supercharged/turbo'd to compete with other sports cars lol its actually pretty sad. the corvette is probably the only decent american car

Is that a 70's carolla? Kinda looks like one

you know the rules
dont forget the timestamp

1971 mach 1

>Over steer = fun and keks!

I got this 140HP Miata shortly after I had the 300+hp Camaro 'vert. The Miata was way more fun and a way better car.

I hated that fucking goddamned piece of steaming fucking shit Camaro. I made the mistake of getting a C5 'vette. It reeked a bit only slightly less, but safe to say I will never buy another GM product other than a Cadillac ever again. Fucking junk.

'71 Corona. Exhaust manifold made of rusty Swiss cheese - this car was as loud as fuck. Rear exhaust...well, there was no point in that.

Check out the rear quarter panel. Looks like a spray painted garbage can lid held in with sheet metal screws.

However this car never failed to run until the day I abandoned it on the street. Kinda fun to leave the keys in the ignition and walk away.

Got the wife an Aviator 10 years ago, she won't let me get her a new car.

Modern American cars are absolutely on par with European ones, and this is from a guy who used to say the same as you. Ever looked at how the Dodge Viper ACR performs? 7th best street car time on the Nordschleife at a price of only 131k.

1993 gtr was an r32
this is a Non turbo 2.5 r34 skyline NOT gtr
this looks fun but looks like you have a line off your BOV?

Mfw im the only one so far that has enough balls to ride a motorcycle.

2004 Yamaha R1 Raven Edition

Now, now I'm envious

I'm an American. Never buy a 'vette or a Viper unless it's a purpose track racer. And even then think twice. Save up and get the 911 you really want. Junk vs. a nice watch. Track times don't mean shit.

Caddy CTS or ATS are worth buying - preferably in V trim.

I've done all this the hard (stupid) way.

Cool, thx man

>mfw your ex-gf sees my interior and forgets about your poor-ass rubber seat

Timestamp

for around the same price you can find a nismo GT-R that out performs the Viper lol

np, an rsx type S is good aswell
pretty cheap and again leaves you a lot of room for modding also the RSX has held a good value for an older generation acura
depends on what your looking for
comfort vs speed vs practicality

But then you're driving a Datsun instead of a Dodge.

If you would like to get around the track quckly more than once or twice I suggest you look elsewhere.

>assumes im poor because i ride a motorcyle
>doesnt realize i ride a 1000cc bike to make luxury fags regret life decisons when stuck in traffic.

04 acura tsx.

for comfort i recommend you any used infiniti, bmw, acura, mercedes SUV

for speed hands down probably the E36 M3
from what i remember i believe it has over 300 horsepower stock older car and its hard to find ones that are well taken care of but if you do its very nice for a first car on your budget, if you get a 350z/g35 its great too, the most important thing is that it probably wont break down anytime soon and you can probably drive the 350z/g35 for YEARSSSS without having to change your car

for practicality like a RSX Type S is good pretty good power and its pretty good on mileage

don't really know who to side with here cause i mostly like european cars but i believe as for getting the most bang for your buck the dodge is better but you have to consider that you which car is actually more reliable and which car you can use as a daily driver. But obviously if you have over 100 grand to drop on a car you have multiple cars so it really wouldnt matter at the end of the day IMO it ends up on how you like the look of the car, there's not much difference in terms of performance on the track lol

replace the hose you ignoramus

yes, we all know how much a mercedes driver cares about a woman's opinion