You cringe you lose

You cringe you lose

I honestly wish I knew why this was a thing

Niceme.me

I didn't know this was a YLYL.

This is most likely satrie but who cares

>Ylyl
>Kys

Oh I remember that from /r9k/ a while ago, wasn't that cringe worthy.

This is actually really good. I mean at least he knows he's autistic

i used to be one of those "i listen to le real music!!1!" kids until i was like 16 and realized that im pretty much missing out on everything my friends are enjoying and i decided to check out some mainstream stuff that everyone was listening to

best decision ive ever made to be honest

Yeah mainstream music can actually be pretty good, but it's also the only genre that I will frequently hear something that I hate listening to. The only exception here is smooth jazz - I hate all smooth jazz

Oh man this brings back memories.

Oh man that's pretty solid

literally cringed in my seat. grabbed my stomach and groaned, then vomited out liquid embarrassment for sharing a planet with this fuck.
please post more like it, i'm enjoying this.

>that dirty pussy
Fucking disgusting.

Lost

well yeah i mean there are bound to be terrible artists in every type of music, the only reason older music seems so good is that only the good shit is remembered, id bet theres just as much shitty music from the late 60s as there is now

most of my favorite music now is modern stuff, i realized that most of the artists like justin bieber and stuff were actually pretty good and most of their haters never actually listened to their music

This one I found by browsing Google images aimlessly for hours. There's just so much wrong with this

ok just a correction justin biebers new shit is pretty good, his old stuff is not

>How to become an annoying middle-aged woman on Facebook in one simple step

Have you noticed that the only people who really hate Justin Bieber are old people on Facebook and 14 year old "le music defeners"? And they think his only song is "baby," because that's the only song they ever reference as an example of his work

He's also a flaming cunt.

>tfw youll never find a woman that good

/r9k/ isn't satire, it's what Cred Forums was many years ago before the Normies invaded

He absolutely is a flaming cunt, but as of late he's a flaming cunt that makes halfway decent music

I mean yeah but so are a lot of pop artists who still.make good music

yeah, i mean honestly my brother is like that even though hes 21, its pretty annoying

sadly true, pretty good music but i kinda got turned off after i found out he was a huge dick to his fans, i mean you dont have to be jesus but damn i heard hes really shitty to his fans

Cringe requires empathy and that's why I never lose

I take that as a challenge

pictures like this remind me why aliens dont talk to us

pictures like that prove they already are

where are her eyebrows?