Did Amanda Knox really kill her room mate?

Did Amanda Knox really kill her room mate?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9r8LG_lCbac
youtube.com/watch?v=erla7Ley4Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Does anyone really kill anyone or do they just set them free?

Killed her, stuffed her cunt full of wolfbane and then fucked the corpse up the ass with an 18" strap on. Want the video?

Probably not. Actually knew a guy who dated her before that whole thing happened. Why do you ask?

any relation to fort knox?

Yes

then they probably tried framing her for the gold

neck scratch on knox, photographed by police 1 week later

photographed the morning the body was discovered. her flatmates noticed it & stated that it wasn't there the evening before. Knox defence is that it was a "hickey" .. it's a vertical scratch, just over 1 inch long, not a hickey. It's a defensive scratch. Just one glaring piece of evidence against knox

The case is fascinating and there is a new documentary coming out youtube.com/watch?v=9r8LG_lCbac

BBC documentary has her and that asshole guilty

I'd tap that

she wrote two seperate documents to say she was at the house & heard the murder @ the very least

she accused her employer, patrick lumumba, to get herself out of the frame, when she heard that her stupid "boyfriend" wasn't supporting her

she told her mother that lumumba was innocent, but they never informed the police, & lumumba, a family man, stewed in jail for further weeks

I'm happily convinced that the prosecutor is a pervert, and fantasized that Amanda was part of a sexually deviant act that resulted in Kercher's death. He may have early onset dementia, and was unaware that his fantasies were encroaching on his investigation, and warped his conclusions. In the meantime, horror sells. The British tabloids (the originators of the cursed publications) exploited the supposition, and now an guiltless couple are being persecuted by beguiled mourners seeking revenge.

Also, her phone was off all night, so was he bfs. There was also computer activity from the BF when he was supposedly asleep

serious question: does anyone else think the prosecutor probably fapped to her?

>she told her mother that lumumba was innocent, but they never informed the police,
That's interesting. Source?

>dat face
definitely.

Duh. Wielding power over an American? Probably fantasized about torturing her in jail.

I don't understand what you're saying. I turn of my phone at night too.

>I turn of my phone at night
where are the bodies user?

it's fact. Edda Mellas (Knox mother), stated that she didn't inform the police of Lumumbas innocence, when Knox told her that Lumumba was innocent, "because she didn't know enough italian". Lumumba stewed in jail for another two weeks. Knox placed Lumumba in jail because she had to think of something fast to get the heat off herself, when they told her that Sollecito was not supporting her alibi. Mellas continued that; as long as Lumumba was still in the frame, the heat was off Knox.

the documentary is mundane - there is no new information in it / distorted information, as the producers do not see her guilt. Better to watch the factual BBC documentary on the case.

she accused Lumumba, because Lumumba was black. She knew Guede, who was black. As her and Sollecito were leaving the scene, Guede (who ended up in jail) reports Sollecito as having said to him "black man found, black man guilty". Two white rich kids (Sollecito had a sister in the italian police, who he said would 'fix things' for him), were always going to get away with it.

Nope black guy did it.