ASU fag here

ASU fag here.
I received an email that there's going to be a BLM protest on my route to school. I have an exam in the morning, and if traffic is blocked because of this, I'm going to miss it.

What legal ramifications can I face for running over protesters blocking the road?

Vehicular manslaughter.

You need justification. If you approach a crowd, slow down to a crawl but DO NOT STOP. If/when the protesters start hitting your vehicle and/or breaking your windows, then you are justified in flooring it because at that point you can claim self-defense.

just email your professor, and say you aren't comfortable taking the exam with the protest blocking traffic - you don't think you will be able to make the exam in time. ask him what you should do.

and also be A FUCKING GOD

spotted the BLM protestor.

take a different route?

Just make sure you are wearing your trump shirt and make America great again hat and they will leave you alone...

OP, do you secretly enjoy hurting others?

I don't know what time your exam is, but I would assume the BLM people won't wake up until noon or so.

Protestors will not be out in the morning.

niggers don't get up early, worry about getting home instead.

Bring your gun and fire some shots in the air so they know you're trying to get through

They're blocking the only entrance the parking lot I have a pass for. Can't.

It was stated that the protest would be from 9 to noon. I have class at 9:30

lmao

You'll be vilified by the media and all its retarded zombies. They'll make a festival out of your legal annihilation. Plan ahead for a punctual trip.

What kind of fucking protesters block a parking lot. What good is that gonna do? Spread awareness or piss people off

So get there at 830 and play on your phone or something.

Is it that difficult to leave a little earlier than normal in order to avoid the morons?

They're trying to let everyone know that they're niggers.

The north american pavement ape doesn't know how to spread awareness. So the second one, apparently.

also, get some MD and some steel reserve or some shit, pass it out to the niggers, and then call the cops.

Do this, take the extra time and study too

AZ allows anyone that can legally own a gun carry concealed
>get a gun
>walk to school
>be attacked by BLM
>pull gun
>waste nigger
>get excused from exam for being the victim of an a&b

lol bro they're niggers not fucking water buffalo

These protests as asinine, the only thing that they accomplish is to piss off every other race in this country that has to interact with these fucknuts.

Bam.

Plz let this happen

Just call the police, them standing in an exit/entrance is against the law because it restricts access of emergency vehicles, call both the school and police and have them moved.

Bonus points if another nigger gets shot.

Even more bonus, you can "protest" I.E. Get new shoes and tv in the name of Blm.

Also sucks you live in a nigger town. My town is very Mexican white and Asian, niggers get shut down hard.

Go devils. For real though just go around, take rural

Do this, and look at them with a smug Aryan expression to make them feel inferior, eg your normal face.

I can already read the headlines, "Autist runs over black students"

> real protest == real blockage ==real xcuse.
> talk to prof, deal l8r b8r

Back to /pol shitheads

better have a big car to run over all the niggers, if the wheels get stuck
you are ded OP

The lot will be cut off from University/Rural intersection. No good

Weird the email i got was just Mill bridge... then yeah run those fuckers over.

University Dr is a fucking parking lot on normal days. The slightest blockage will fuck up everything around it.

i hope you miss your exam. fuck asu. #lsu

Lightrail is your best bet. Not near as entertaining though so you do you...

If they're lives really mattered, they wouldn't get in the way of traffic like a bunch of dumb fucking lazy piece of shit niggers. Or they can stop breaking the laws too, that might help.

Fuck off empire earth prophet

Tell them you're from a company that's currently hiring and they'll scatter like roaches.

Just leave an hour earlier than you originally planned on. Blacks are highly-unorganized as a whole. If your exam is early in the morning, then don't even worry about it because black folk don't get up for anything before noon.