ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

ATTN: ALL CITIZENS

IT IS A SUNDAY NIGHT. YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE:

1) YOU ARE FAT, UGLY OR ANTI SOCIAL. MOST LIKELY ALL THREE.
2) YOU DON'T 'HATE PEOPLE', THEY HATE YOU AND YOU HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO BE ALONE
3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE

DON'T PRETEND YOU ARE EDGY, SUPERIOR, COOLER. YOU ARE NOT. YOU ARE NOT A SPECIAL LITTLE SNOW FLAKE. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER FAT UGLY FUCK TOO SOCIALLY INEPT TO GET A GIRL; OR MAKE FRIENDS.
CARRY ON.

This would work way better for a Friday or Saturday night. Nobody does dick on Sunday nights.

Who the fuck party's on a Sunday I got work tomorrow nigga.

Or you work second shift and just got off of work. No one goes to bed right when they get home for work. You're an idiot if you think otherwise.

WHO? LONELY FUCKING LOSERS LIKE YOU.

JUST ADMIT IT TRUTH IS FIRST STEP TO A PAIN FREE LIFE.

lol...this guy post this every fucking night and every night lonely kiss less virgins like you say the same shit

Literally could not care less.
Fuck your thread, OP.

This is a fat hate thread now.

lonely and fat... you must be the catch...

Um, Firstly....
It's Monday Arvo

1) Im fit, Not bad looking, Alittle anti social
2) I'm liked, but generally i don't like kids and alot of my friends have kids.
3) Nah I'm pretty good with myself.

Im not edgy, or superior or cooler.
Im not a special snow flake
Im not fat though, or ugly,
I have a girlfriend
I have friends.

I don't understand this post

Holy hell, why are you still here?

Mom told you to go to bed an hour ago timmy. You have school in the morning.

lol.....another fat fish

....why fucking even respond? oh that's right- he touched a nerve...every fucking night he posts his and every night lonely fat asses like you answer with this drivel

the edge...the fucking edge on these kiss less virgins

Found a pic of you, OP.

>s

SURE YOU DID . TO CLOSE TO THE TRUTH HUH FREDDIE?

Fuck this is my last one. Help me out Cred Forumsros

ahhhh..lonely home schooled kiss less autistic virgin can't even get friends among the tards and losers

I'd be at work but my kidney stones are acting up.

>can't get friends on Cred Forums
>impying that's a negative

u r re tart ed ... me = married 18 years only partially overweight, no other accusations even remotely true

I'm just anti social and unemployed. This has no use to anyone here. You come to Cred Forums because you don't fit in

boob made me feel better tho

holy fuck...suicide self you pussy fat ass...you spend your nights with autistic 12 year olds? have fun with your "wife" (i.e. Siamese cat)_

I'm just fucking off before bed. Got work tomorrow.

I'm here for the fucking memes. Stop projecting. I'm hanging out with some friends after work

Well that applies to you as well fag

Tfw I'm a decent looking girl who just lives on Cred Forums

This is low quality bait. We all know what you are going to do, OP. You'll get off your computer, go to sleep and later in the afternoon after you wake up, you will be back here typing your woes on a feels thread. Idk if you are trying to troll or to motivate but eitherway, youre doing it wrong.

>3) YOU ARE TOO COWARDLY FOR SUICIDE
I agree on all points except this. I'm pretty happy playing Minecraft alone in my apartment like an autist while sippin on some delicious dark roast coffee.

Also I've never opened pic related. Only seen it in a thumbnail before. It's much hotter than I realized.

Hey Guys! What are we up to in this thread?

Aw Ye

holy shit is this the origin of that face?? I had that as my avatar like 5 years ago lol

I picture the sound of an ADHD toddler bouncing off the walls.

Actually I'm just lurking on my phone while I take a dump

And your point is?
You are also here right now; you must be fat, ugly, and/or anti social as well, yes?

What did you gain from making this thread? Absolutely nothing. Please fuck off as we are all on the same boat.

I honestly forget what day it is. I work 7 days a week, so my sense of time is all fucked up

>not fat or ugly, & I have friends
>generally considered a good guy - no enemies, I try to be friendly
>generally a very happy person, have never been depressed or wanted to an hero

What's up tonight Cred Forumsrothers?

That's not even edge

I'm here because I get a laugh from watching people do stupid shit and get offended over posts while I lay in bed and fall asleep because unlike many neck beards, I have a job in the morning.
PS, I'm not a fat neckbeard, I just have a neckbeard because of my Irish heritage and my full beard looks bushy enough that even lumberjacks hit on me.

I dont want to feed the troll, but here we go.

>well adjusted member of society
>full time job
>wife, kids & friends

im here because something is wrong with my head and Cred Forums makes me feel like I actually belong.
also, every once in a while I get a good laugh out of the crazy shit you guys spew out.

OOOOOO. I get it. A bunch of asshats trying to prove they're not asshats. Ya'll are a bunch of asshats.

░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░██████╗░███████╗███████╗░░░░░██╗██╗░░░░░░░░░██
██╔════╝░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░██╔═══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔╝██║░░░░░░░░██
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║█████╗░░█████╗░░░░░██╔╝░██████╗░░░██
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░░░██╔╝░░██╔══██╗░██
╚██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░██╔╝░░░██████╔╝██
░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝
███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██