The only way we should value Hitlery.

aids

It's garbage that's what it is.
Fuck off.

>it's garbage that's what it is

Welcome to Cred Forums, you anus scum !

>i dont like shadgod!
>look how cool and edgy i am!!

Some guys at Cred Forums came up with this then they moved it over to /aco/ which hentai artists then drew due to popular demand, it's called "Hilloli"

Holy shit, I just noticed the missing posters for Leafy's chin on the tree

This is a containment board you dingus

Love.

>inb4
kek

If anyone wants more follow the link. We're taking requests

>8ch has a loli board

ok shadshill

I bet if he drew Shota drumpf, all you crazy drumpf supporters would ddos his website like a bunch of children

No fucking way you drew that in 5 minutes

hiloli clinton forced meme

Except we don't care if you sexualize a man, unlike most shillary supporters do since they like the BBC so much.

Pretty cool Idubbbz meme though

>moved it
>to /aco/

Youre only half right. Nobody ever moved it to /aco/ because apparently loli is worse than murder over there. We're at 8 chan's loli board now

aww hell yeah!
those are my favorite memes.
along with incest fupa man

Artist needed a caption lol

Well then, glad to know where I can find you guys now.

You guys really should promote Hilloli on /r9k/ aswell, they might like it

Right on

your a big guy

Your tax dollars at work

degenerates

Seeing as most of them are shut in autists it could work.

Though I will have be careful when browsing your board since I don't want to be caught with Loli in my search history.

Trump tower

jump off the top

What is this was propaganda by Hillary Clinton to counter the meme magic from Trump and Pepe ?

>What is this was

What is this was comment mean exactly?

Shadman is a complacent artist. He constantly uses shitty coloring tactics to save time, and always reverts to the same shitty characteristics in every character.
OP's first image is a great example of how shadman can do good with his trash art style. It looks alright and color aside it is a very fresh image considering what he usually does.
Then look at the second image in the thread, Hilloli suddenly has the shitty shadman trademarked eyeliner on and freckles around the nose. All the detail in the work makes it look less appealing than it could be. Shadman does this in nearly every one of his images and the proportions are usually fucked up in his drawings of adults.
He never fucking improves and he can't stray from his style in the slightest bit. Never before have I seen an artist that is so recognizable as him. He IS complacency.

this was started by trump supporters on Cred Forums

So you figured out these are three guys standing in a somewhat similar position? Wow 10/10!

Fuck my retarded english,
What if this was*

>ever having a search history
>not going on Cred Forums in private mode

being this engaged

newfag. he literally takes suggested memes from his livestream.

I mean I wrote that up in like a minute and instantly noticed some grammatical mistakes, but okay

Differentfag here. I don't see the resemblance between the three men in hiloli vs the three men in Dark Knight Returns.

Clinton supporters are launching a $35 million digital ad blitz. Fundraising dollars in action

recode.net/2016/5/17/11692458/pro-clinton-super-pac-ad-blitz-trump

But the position doesn't even match. IF he took the suggestion from some lifestream he fucked up the positioning because these didn't stand in a fucking line.
It's not like three FBI agents standing in a line is trademarked or anything, i wouldn't interpret so much into this.

I took my bitchy girlfriends virginity and busted a nut in her virgin cunt when she had braces. So I give this a 10/10 out of nostalgia

jus gonna leave this here

No, please take it with you.

Still dont know what that is supposed to mean

It's Leafy user & he has no chin. God I'm a fag just for pointing it out.

This is what you get when Clinton spends 5 Million to Improve her Image on the Internet.

daily reminder this is what youre all sexualizing.

>BUT RIGHT THERE IN THE COMIC IT SAYS THAT SHE'S TECHNICALLY 68 YEARS OLD!

HILLARY HAS ADVANCED PARKINSON'S

SHE'S ON HEAVY MEDS WHICH LEAD TO DEMENTIA

SHE IS NOT FIT FOR OFFICE

Trump isnt in the best state if mind either. But at least hilary wont fk us like trump will

>But at least hilary wont fk us like trump will

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I hate Trump, but who the fuck actually believes Clinton won't fuck us? Are you going to be super surprised when she goes back on whatever shit she shoveled at you and just does whatever makes her rich donors richer? Liberal retard.

CTR pls go

oh you got that wrong, he's actually a rotshild agent working for the idf / lizard people

Hilary isnt my go to pick as well asshat, get that Trump dick out your mouth. She will probably do what you said and more but it doesnt change the fact that she will probably do less damage then trump. This election is pretty much deciding which disease we want.

>do less damage then trump

Ok user, find sources about all this "damage" that you CTR shills think is going to happen based on what he has said. Go on I'll wait, and if you come back with some biased trash like CNN or MSNBC about how he's "literally Hitler" or some other shit then you just proved my point.

Go on, I'll wait.

Tbh im scared shitless that shes a female liberal as fuck hitler. She'd make us a police state. And she'd assassinate anyone who tried to stop her. Right now some people have a chance against her, but with the power of presidency, it would be hard.

>The Clinton foundation is the greatest mass murderer of the 20th century
>soon it will be the 21st also

Actually though user, you literally described my worst fears. I don't agree with everything that Trump has to say, and I'm not naive enough to think he will keep all his promises. However I will do everything in my power to stop that psychotic retarded mess out of office, she doesn't even register as human to me. Trump has literally the only chance to stop """"her""""" so i'll stand by him 100%

>get that Trump dick out your mouth

"I hate Trump" is literally the first three non-laughing-at-you words in my post.

>This election is pretty much deciding which disease we want.

I'm deciding to declare war on the Democratic party - I'll be going to every primary from now on to vote for non-establishment and left-leaning candidates for every office. This election IS deciding between two terrible evils, and future elections will be as well until we replace the Democratic party with a true left party that actually fights for the people instead of rich political donors.

Someone post trump shota, please!

Is that the only picture you've got?

Same. Why do you think im voting for him? Gary Johnson would be great, but he wont win. We need trump just to not get Hillary. She literally has got away with murder and is ascending to power in a more brutal fashion that stalin and hitler.

>look at me I used his families old 20th century last name
>I have the best argument, I'm so much better than you guys

Triple dubs, reverse order