Trying oc for the first time tonight. Any tips or suggestions?

Trying oc for the first time tonight. Any tips or suggestions?

Get ready to feel itchy

yea dont be a faggot

Really? When does that begin?

>>snort both of those
>> ~30-45min later puke
>>feel great
>>smoke weed in a couple hours
>>don't get more pills

It happens to me about an hour in. Itching is the most common side effect. I take a benadryl and it helps.

>suggestions
Take enough to fucking die like the shit you are

sell those fuckers and get your money back and avoid a horrible addiction
speaking from experience

oh yeah. I forgot

>>scratch balls all night

Were you hooked after your first time?

Good to know you've decided to finally make original content!
You'll be doing a great thing for this board.

this

if by never stopped after the first time then yeah i guess. steady escalation from weekends to all the days to no more oxy to all the heroin

Enjoy shooting up heroin and being a street junkie soon.

Listen to the heroin addict. Find someone to buy them or flush the shit. Stick with weed or find some traditional psychedelics.

The US has an epidemic of the shit being pushed turning young guys into junkies. The street dealers often sell fakes that are laced with stuff lile fentanyl too.

Have fun losing your hearing. Shit is super toxic to your ears (look it up if you don't believe me.) I had ringing in my ears for a week after I dosed and I never got my hearing back completely in my left ear.

Alcohol > OC or similar

Well I already took the 2, but the rest are in the toilet now lol.

Thanks for the input guys, I'm surprised how negative you all felt.

Just do NOT take any more. 2 to 3 days of popping those fuckers is enough to get physically addicted. Then you are fucked.

Sell them and buy mushrooms instead. It's a lot more fun.

you will be fine probably
i hate to think what sort of money is now dissolving in the toilet. shit was expensive as fuck when i was buying it. but better that than anything else i guess.
and even if it all gets fucked up heroin addiction does not mean death if you never give up hope. otherwise i wouldnt be clean right now

Scrub your fuckin toilet you cunt sack

That has not seen a toilet brush in some time....

Sing man and cook my two favourite things to do

Just cause you dont have the willpower to fucking control yourself doesnt mean everyone else is the same some of us function pretty well with our habits having no effect on our personal or perfessional lives

lucky bastard

Every junkie says this but you ask everyone around them and they're annoyed with their habit.

Update: im definitely feeling it now. My head is kinda warm and I have just a relaxed slight body high as well. No itching yet luckily.