Soon enough Islam will rule the world. Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers!

Soon enough Islam will rule the world. Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Saaaaaannnnnndd nignog

Soon Mecca will be atomic ash, and when it happens, all you will have to blame is yourself.

FFS I'd say kill yourself but your religion of peace might encourage you to actually do it and take a number of innocent men, women and children with you.

Hahaha, your people don't have the balls to pull that shit anymore. Accept it.

Doing Islam's work demands sacrifice. And by the way, there are no innocents outside Islam.

Yeah, yeah...
Go now and play with the other kids. Live the grown-ups alone.

Oh, we're playing alright.

See that's the thing about White people in Western culture. They are really, really REALLY nice. Until they are not. Then they are REALLY REALLY REALLY NOT NICE. Keep it up... and see what happens.

Your fortune: Godly Luck

You shut your fucking mouth you fucking faggot. Maybe this shit would have been funny years ago but that time has long passed. Get off my Cred Forums you horrendous faggot and commit suicide. You offer nothing to this site and this world so why don't you just end it? You probably typed that out with your Cheetos covered fingers, stroking your neck beard while you consider what to write next, all while you grin as if what you're doing is clever. This thread is going to die along with your shit post so that little feeling of happiness you get pressing that post button is going to fade you faggot. You'll realize you're back in your depressing rut of a life that is waking up, jerking off, eating, getting on Cred Forums, being retarded, jerking off, eating, getting on Cred Forums, jerking off, eating, sleeping, and repeat. Your parents probably raised you hoping you'd turn out to something important and helpful to society but here you are, a filthy neckbeard, with nothing better to contribute to society but typing out stupid shit on an anonymous image board. Seriously just end it, you make me as well as everyone else around you sick.

The problem is that you're slowly erasing borders in the west. How do you fight an enemy inside your own territory?

Nice greentext copy. Care to share anymore? Also, ISIS will not rule the world. Islam on the other hand (after isis is dead), might come back as a good religion.

B8 but I'll you first

Allah, loves you

I guess you ragheads will just have to keep doing your terrorist shit to find out, won't you? The border to our south is hardly about to be erased. Watch that wall get built fag.

Also keep this in mind you ignorant shit, people who can solve problems, can also make them too.

No thank you dirty fucking muz-rag

seriously go back to fucking little 12 year old girls faggot.

We haven't played "cowboys and Muslims yet" boy.

> How do you fight an enemy inside your own territory?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_American_internment
Call our bluff, sandniggers. You can find out.

9 year olds. That is the legal age of consent in Saudi Arabia.

The problem here is that you can't tell us apart by our shitty eyes. We come in all shapes and colors.

That's not true, it's just the age Aisha was when Mohammad raped her.
The age of consent is "however young you can get their dad to sell them to you in marriage." And a stoning if you do it without marriage. For the raped baby, I mean. They stone the raped baby for adultery.

Thought so

i hope the dirty shit-monkeys stuff some c4 in their rectum and just scream for allah as their ass burns and then gets blown to pieces.

Dirty goat fuckers.

We're still going hard at our Yihad. Not like you have stopped us, have you?

We will find you. You will fail. Ever heard of the Barbary pirates? Ever heard of what happened to you miserable pig-fuckers in China? You will be found when the time comes. BTW, you are being played by the Masons. They are going to use Islam and then destroy you to create world government.

Also, the jews.

I wasted plenty of you savages when I was in the sandbox. The best of you are cowards, just like your child rapist "prophet" Muhammad.

Islam and Zionism will be destroyed simultaneously according the the Masons. Then the "disillusioned" Christians will be forced to worship Lucifer. It's all in the Mazinni-Pike plan. You are being played if your are a Muslim.

touche

Comer on, play nice. There's no reason for name calling. I'm just saying we will eventually conquer the world, but you are fierce adversaries. If it weren't for the US we would have already done it.

Quite true

(Excerpt from the Pike plan)
The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

Like I said. You are Satan's tool and it does not end well for the Muslims. One day you will be hunted to extinction according to your own esoteric order of Muslim "Shriners."

Don't get hanged up on conspiracy theories. We're talking about a cultural war here, and Islamic culture is just hungrier.

Nope, more people are leaving religion than are joining/born into your death cult of sandpeople.

Conspiracy theories? The Mazinni-Pike Plan is dated August 15, 1871: Did his predictions for WWI and WWII come true? Here are those excerpts:

The First World War must be brought about in order to permit the Illuminati to overthrow the power of the Czars in Russia and of making that country a fortress of atheistic Communism. The divergences caused by the "agentur" (agents) of the Illuminati between the British and Germanic Empires will be used to foment this war. At the end of the war, Communism will be built and used in order to destroy the other governments and in order to weaken the religions."

The Second World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences between the Fascists and the political Zionists. This war must be brought about so that Nazism is destroyed and that the political Zionism be strong enough to institute a sovereign state of Israel in Palestine. During the Second World War, International Communism must become strong enough in order to balance Christendom, which would be then restrained and held in check until the time when we would need it for the final social cataclysm.

You obviously don't realize who you are conversing with. Read a book for God sake.

Lemme guess. Death to America right? K. Muslims cant overcome America, no way no how.

At least I can die knowing that I'm not a retard who believes in sand niggers in the sky

"There is no god but Allah"
There is no god but god.

lol
There's no such thing as a Muslim god or a christian god, its the same thing.
The main difference between Christianity and Islam is that Christians believe Jesus was the prophet from god, Muslims believe that he was a prophet, but not god's son as god has no equal or family and that Mohammad is the final prophet.
That's pretty much it.
Same story, just worded differently.

Rest is just extremism and propaganda to get your tax dollars.

>people responding to this as if it wasn't posted by a greasy neckbeard in his mom's basement

It takes zero effort to trigger Cred Forums.

You will die trying.

Sorry people, not really a Muslim. But now that I have your attention. Have you heard of Geico? 15 Minutes Could Save You 15 Percent Or More on car insurance.

░██████╗░███████╗████████╗░░░██████╗░███████╗███████╗░░░░░██╗██╗░░░░░░░░░██
██╔════╝░██╔════╝╚══██╔══╝░░██╔═══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝░░░░██╔╝██║░░░░░░░░██
██║░░███╗█████╗░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║█████╗░░█████╗░░░░░██╔╝░██████╗░░░██
██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══╝░░░░██╔╝░░██╔══██╗░██
╚██████╔╝███████╗░░░██║░░░░░╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░██║░░░░░░██╔╝░░░██████╔╝██
░╚═════╝░╚══════╝░░░╚═╝░░░░░░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝
███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████
██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██
█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██
██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██
██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██

I refuse to believe anyone as a problem with this.

You can quote anything, but how credible is it?
Make some of Donald Trump while you're at it and use it to generalize Americans and Christians.

3/10 got me to respond.

Submitting to Allah is like submitting your dignity to the sewers.