I want to fuck myself up, Cred Forums

I want to fuck myself up, Cred Forums.
I don't want to die, i don't want this to last for over a year.
But for this year, i want to forget who i am and where i am. I want my insides to die. I want to fucking destroy my life and have to start over by picking up the pieces.
How do i fuck myself up the most?
Dubs decide i guess, have fun
>inb4 make crystals
>inb4 edgelord fagboat (i know)

Do a lot of acid to start it off.

Roll

Start hittin that crackpipe son

Vote trump

Obviously start injecting heroin daily

roll

rolling for dis

rolll

Develop a ketamine addiction and spend most of your time zoned out and dissociated from your body?

dubs get

roll

HEROIN!

FUCKING HEROIN!!!

Go talk to a therapist and DONT ruin your life.

HEROIN GET!

rolll

Cough syrup/DXM

roll

Kill someone and go on the lam for a year

Winrar

have fun with that op

OP here. Will form dependancy to DXM. Anything i need to know before i start? I'll pick some up tomrrow, assuming it's over the counter.

So what you're gonna mark your calendar one year from tomorrow and just drop it? Do you even do drugs now? Fuck man I'm guessing doing hard drugs everyday takes a bit of practice

durbles

Too easy.

Hitchhike to Las Vegas.

As my old friend said, Las Vegas is a place to go when you want to ruin your life but don't have a lot of time to do it.

On the way you'll have an adventure, get to explore America, maybe find yourself in the process and what it truly means to be alive. If not, well then you're in Vegas, it's easy to get in all sorts of damaging activities.

Tell me what you think OP.

just do a massive dose of shrooms either you'll sort your head out or you'll have psychosis for ~1year, either way you get what you want