>be me
>17 year old about to finish school
>a girl in my class starts stalking me
>she starts liking all my photos in suicidebook
>started talking to her
>she clearly wants to be my gf
>she has epilepsy.exe
>don´t know what to do
virgins in Cred Forums im invoking you to help me making my choice should i date her or not
i´m a newfag don´t know how to triforce

Nigga. Go for it. What do you have to lose? Other than your virginity

if she's cute date her. What do you got to lose? Just don't stick your dick down her throat while she gets epileptic. She'll bite it off. I'm not joking.

is she hot?

>>she has epilepsy.exe

Wait until she has a fit, then fuck the shit out of her.

Before you take her out on a date set up all the lights in your room with clappers so that everytime you clap they turn off and on. Make sure there's at least 3 lights. Go on date have good time make sure that she gets the idea of banging on the first date. Now when you get home bang her like no tomorrow and then right as you cum start clapping as fast and loud as you can. Then while she's seizuring load her up in your car, Dump her at hospital. Never hear from her again.

I'd say go for it m8 she may be the one for you and if she isn't then it doesn't hurt to try. Even if you don't get a long term relationship that goes well you can learn something about yourself and realize what you really want for the future.

Or you can fuck her and be done with it.

one of my friends had gf who had epilepsy and she started seizing while she was given him the succ and he stabbed her head with a fork.

go ahead. i fucked an epileptic once, she didn't seize so its all good

Nigga, I'm 18, about to finish high school, and this ugly freshman had started stalking the shit out of me. Honestly would rather kill myself

Nice piece of fiction faggot. You get it from watching house?

nah a movie

oh yeah which one faggot?

but i mean imagine someone seizing with a fork in their temple. like do you take it out or like leave it in?

TOP KEK

Wife has seizures, I gotta tell you, it's fucking wild being in her while seizing, fucking wild.

i dont remember rn. i watched hell a long ago in middle school.
>wish i had sauce

you'd be dead so it doesn't really matter

dating is the process of know her personally, but remember chick can hold down the crazy for 3 months

This.

Yes.
Treat her right, see how it goes. Welcome to life.

shawshank redemption scene where those sissy boys go to rape andy, and he explains about knife in the head leading to biting down on penis

year old about to finish school
REEEEEEEEEEE UNDER AGEEE!

Faggot, what you should do is date her... she likes you, so why not?

What's she on the scale? I'm not talking weight but that will effect the outcome.

The fact she's your stalker too means she must really like you. Easy sex.

this is her she is cute and also i already lost my virginity with my ex when i was 15

Where was you when the Fappening happened?

Why would you not do it?

Ew no

pussy is pussy

just fuck her until you go to college

Miss March. You're welcome, faggot.

Nice, go for it.

this

Go for it you have nothing to lose. Probably it will be better than yiu thought she doesnt look bad i give a 8/10 for cuteness

actually i remember a funny history involving her and his ex boyfriend.
basically what happened was that her ex literally said this: "i want to end our relationship because i love the computer more than you"

Unless you have a strobe-light cock, FUCKING GO FOR IT

She obviously is a lousy discerner when it comes to good men.

You should do fine, OP.

Epilepsy is a possible deal breaker for you? That sounds kind of odd. But, I mean, if you don't really care for her, then I can understand. If you're just looking to get laid, I can see how that could be problematic. If you got the feels, then date her. If you don't, just move on to someone without Epilepsy if it's that big of a deal.

ummm... inb4 underage b&?

do it nigga, shes really cute

kek'd