I just need to vent

I just need to vent.

I dated a girl in 2013. It didn't last long but we stayed friends. She started dating a guy who had 3 children from his marriage that he was in the process of getting a divorce from.

Less than 24 hours ago he was beat up by some guys while working out of town. He was pronounced brain dead shortly after. My friend is also ~2 months pregnant with his kid.

She was texting me last night as her mom was driving her the 8 hours to the hospital he was at. Since she told me about him being brain dead it doesn't sound like she wants to talk any more.

I just can't get over it. I wasn't close with the guy, but I knew him and got hundreds of snaps of his three young kids. They are now without a father. I don't know whether my friend will keep the child. Either way it's just horrible.

I was so excited for her, she's always wanted a child, and although the pregnancy was unplanned she eventually got excited about it.

My friend was really bonding with the daughter, she was always smiling and laughing and happy. Thinking about her being told her father is dead just breaks my heart.

I don't know what I want here. But I needed to talk about this. I just wish this didn't happen to her... she was so happy when I saw her a few days ago.

I just can't get over that I'll wake up tomorrow and nothing will have changed. Those kids will still be without a father, my friend will still be without her boyfriend and father of her unborn child.

Anyone read this? I don't know what I want to hear back, but I need someone to hear me out.

I am here for you brother. I don't know how to respond to this, but I am a good listener so just keep talking

Why is it bothering you if you're not responsible for anything?

You're a faggot.
Just worry about your own life.
There are children being orphaned at this very moment all over the world.

Op is just sad about a sad situation.

Stay strong, OP.

Pretty close to falling off page 10. Anyone out there?

I really care about her. She was so happy. Now I don't know if she'll ever be that happy again.

Fuckin harden the fuck up you beta shitstain.

Get your own fucking wife dude.

Yes, but I've never seen these children laugh and smile. I am also nervous about consoling her. I don't want her to think I'm trying to get with her. I am not interested in doing that. I can't fix anything anyway. That really messes with me. Maybe in a year she'll meet a new man and be that happy again, but who knows and that's so far away

You should push her towards an abortion.

I think it's normal to be upset when one of your best friends has her boyfriend murdered when they were about to start a family together.

Stay a friend, don't go for the pussy yet. You aren't their dad. The most you can do is help.

This. Merely gazing into the childs eyes will invoke a sense of loneliness in her that one will be able to fill because the father died perfect and young.

POOR GIRL BE A FRIEND TO HER, humans are normally tough, resilient,a loss like this really tests the strongest,the strongest believe it or not are usually the dame, the bio drive to keep the species going around,and decent human company can help.just be there for her how it plays out over the next year?,what happens happens

>I dated a girl in 2013

You haven't dated a girl in 3 years?

top fucking zooboos

That's for her to decide. I know she's had an abortion years ago. I can see both sides. Without the father it will be tough. But it would be nice to keep a part of him alive. It kills me to think about.

It just happened so suddenly. I'm texting her about the girl I like, a couple hours later she's telling me how she's on her way to try to see her boyfriend in critical condition.

Maybe I should have said "I dated this girl in 2013" but then if at the end I picked a picture of a girl to be the image people would think I meant her.

You're gonna get a lot of "wow harden up stop being a beta" comments from 16 year olds that have drank 3 beers in their lives and still have their mom do their laundry.

Ignore them. The fact that you empathise should at least reassure you that you're a functional human being. Wish more people were like you.

As for her, be there for her obviously. Give her space for a few days. If you aren't selfish, forget any romantic thoughts you've got about her. Just be her friend. Text her again and say that if she needs anything, say food or to watch her kids for a night or to run errands for her, you're there and she should just shoot you a text. Explain that you understand she may not want to talk about it but that you feel like its the least you can do.

Also, you may have to push to help out. People in shock often don't want to intrude or can't make the first step.

Good luck Cred Forumsro, things will get better for them. Wounds won't heal but the pain may fade a little.

What are you saying? I don't want to date her and I'm not whose dad?

Clarifying here.

My friend is pregnant. Her boyfriend had three kids from his marriage. My friend is not the mother. My friend has no kids. The mother of the kids and he shared custody.

Roger that - watch out for becoming the life ring she clings to. She'll be desperate, you'll be sympathetic. Nothing good will come out of decisions and actions taken under these conditions.

I don't see anything romantic happening between us. Last summer she told me she had feelings for me. We fooled around once then she decided to get back with her boyfriend (not this guy). I don't see anything ever happening again. I also met a girl I really like and am planning on making a move any day now.

We only get one life.

Shitty things happen, but every day you spend being sad about the messed up stuff around you is a day closer to death you could've spent happy.

Best of luck dude. Just do what you can. It's all anyone could do in your situation.

Sounds safe, with lots of outs. Just keep eyes wide open.

I'm sorry BTW for your friend's loss. I can see this would be a huge stress and shock.

I just want to go back 24 hours. I can't see things ever being the same again.

I'm really worried about her. I don't think she'd hurt herself, but I'm not sure.

Fuck dude I'd be talking to my wife or a real life woman friend about my feels about an ex gf friend being murdered then get a nice life affirming consoling blowjob from her, not posting here going aww I feel bad as ex gf's husband got murdered. See the difference? It's why you are a beta and need to harden the fuck up and get your own life.

why do you so upset about this? Are you have some relation to what happened? Is this why you so sad?

This. Don't fucking listen to any of these beta cuck faggots who think they're best just because you're "not going for the pussy". I'm dating someone myself, and I just can't imagine what it'd be like without her... really, the best you can do right now is try to be for her OP. Try to consolidate, and generally just be a good friend to her. No need to go get a shot for her now, that is even IF you like her... but if you do, I suggest you help her through this first; it's simply the right thing to do.

Time heals all wounds. I know it cant seem like it now, but most people are resilient. Most people push through.

Again, best of luck dude.

She's been my best friend for years. Her life went from happy to this in an instant. I don't know how I wouldn't feel sad. I love her. I don't know if her life will ever be the same again.

I think this thread deserves another bump.

I wish she wanted to talk. I can't stop thinking about her. I think about his kids. She was so excited about the pregnancy. I was excited for her. I can't put my feelings into words very well. But it just is so tragic. It's her birthday in less than two weeks. I want to get her something nice... Maybe like something to do with him? I don't know. I just want to be there for her. But knowing nothing I do will bring him back just makes it so hard.

I really hope so. She had trouble finding a boyfriend. She was down for a while there... she dated a few guys but nothing worked out. Then she met this guy and things escalated quickly. They seemed so happy. They were living together. Then she got pregnant. I was a little worried about whether she was ready for a kid but I knew she could manage. Now I really worry about her.

>don't afraid those who kills the body
>afraid those who kils the soul
Nothing wrong. Dead isn't the worst thing in our lives. Moreover -- no one is immortal. So there is no reasons to bothering about dead. There is reasons only to live in the course that allows to scaryng not of dead.

You should remember you will die too.