Who here has ever walked in on their parents having sex?

Who here has ever walked in on their parents having sex?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-F4gG7rXw1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=-F4gG7rXw1s

Son knock the door while butt fuck your mom even thought im not your dad

I was never inconsiderate enough to barge into their room at night.

When I was 6 I once walked into my parent's room and they were naked, my mom had her head on my dad's penis and she just went away from it, my dad got mad and told me to always knock the door, then I closed it and went to my room, I didn't know what the hell they were doing and to be honest, didn't care. I actually remember this as the only time my parents were intimate, because they had never kissed since I remember and they are separated since I was 7 years old.

You ruined your parents marriage

what a sad story

people are trying to jerk off here

I made this thread for the lols, man

There was a bad smell, like rotting onions. Dad's shoes were by the door covered in dirt and mud, which is weird because he worked at an office. I walk upstairs and see my dad fucking a lady that looked like my mom but was wearing a wedding dress. Dad quickly shut the door and told me to go downstairs. I didn't care, my SNES was down there and I'm pretty sure my Sim City game was still on from last night. Police came by later that night to tell my dad someone dug up my mom's casket. Dad killed himself 2 days later. I'm 32 and still live with my grandma.

Great parents we have huh?

WTF is this a feels thread or what?

I would say nice try, but your fake story sucks because you don't know how to properly string the elements together to seem more or so innocent. Instead you threw a bunch of cliche shit into the mix and what do ya know? Here's the crap cake!

I've walked in on my mom fucking. Sitting on his lap, riding him doggy style. His hands were grabbing her tits and she was moaning loudly.

Not sure who she was fucking, but it wasn't my dad.

No, it's shit that never happened thread

>Riding him
>Doggystyle

found the virgo

so, just like most threads then?

yes.

It's shit that should never had happened, like our birth and life.

walked in to my dad having his face in my moms ass and she was bent over

ran outta there almost traumatized

Walked in on my step dad plowing my mom when i was 10, i dont think i recovered fully from that

>be me
>be in 4th grade
>brother uses bathroom upstairs,
>I use bathroom downstairs
>some of my clothes are in mom and dad's room
>need clean clothes to take shower
>knock on parents bedroom, no one answers
>figure they're asleep (it' the middle of the day)
>happen to find car and house keys on kitchen counter (brother was drug addict so we had locks on all the inside doors)
>unlock door
>mom lying down in bed with legs wide open
>dad on his knees in front of her with massive erection, looks like he tried to get up, but I was too fast unlocking the door
>they both scream my name
>immediately slam door and run upstairs
>they argue for next 2 hours about who left the door unlocked (I guess they didn't realize I used keys)
>next they act nice a hell
>dad buys me a few Soldiers of the World at Kmart
>pizza is ordered that night

Not exactly that, but one times I was going through my mom's messages and I saw a text from my dad which said, "did I fuck your brains out this morning? ;)" and then another comment about how she had shaved her pussy.

>when i was about 11 i found out my parents and my closets shared a vent, a rather large one
>so i used to crawl through and sleep in their closet, mostly because i thought it was so naughty sleeping in their room without their knowing
>then the inevitable happened and they had sex mere feet away from me
> watched through the vent
> was curious so watched them three more times
> still into some fucked up shit like incest because of it

I was about ten I ran up to my parents room without knocking because the ice cream truck was downstairs

turns out my father was fucking my mom in the ass, when my mom saw me she yelled get out!! and my father pulled out to come and lock the door, as he pulled out a pretty big turd came out of my mom

I could hear behind the door, "what the hell happened? oh my god"

for at least 8 years I was convinced that shitting was a normal part of having sex