Faced of B thread!!!! I'm wasted

Faced of B thread!!!! I'm wasted

Post ass plz

Sorry buddy boy In engaged and hats chatting yo

Tiddies pls

Again love, I'm engaged

This is OP ANSd I've den that thread I think ur faking

There's actually hot girls on Cred Forums?? Thought it was just a bunch of dudes posting nudes

Very Nice!

alright

Tits or GTFO

I started this thread!!! If ur gonna be mean u gtfo

>engaged
>posting for attention on Cred Forums

so how long until you cheat on him and ruin the relationship?

Too bad you didnt bother to disguise the fact that picture wasnt from your phone, otherwise it would have a different filename.

Is that a tow hook?

Oh jeez man thanks

jesus christ are you that fucking lonely? get a fucking girlfriend you fucking troglodyte. Fucking leave the nice woman alone you fucking revolting ass SHIT excuse for a down syndric human being. actually fucking kill yourself

Id never!!! I find it entertaining when people get mad at me for being a chick like you are idk I just wanna chat with my Cred Forums buddds

Thank you!!! Tire noce!!! I don't usually get called a nice woman on this site!!

pls i crave attnetion pls hlep me

Rule 31 of the Internet. You arent welcome if you dont post tits.

Im op

U look like u like art

Cry, I want you to cry about i t

Go back to your yard fap thread

You look like you have small tits.

Besides if you were present in a different thread, my fiancé posted my tits but u were tooooo late

im high

32D morhetfucket

SEEE PAPA AK CN UN VINO TORO

Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait! Bait!

Unbutton all them buttons then

Go back, you degenerate

Lol no. Maybe a B at best, I'm guessing 36B, maybe 38B

:( hey fuck you

You will. If you wanted chat with your Cred Forums buddds you'd come up with something better than posting a picture of your 'I think I look kinda hot tonight' face

Not to mention you followed it up with 'thank you' acomapnied by another picture of you looking less "wasted"

Fucking scrub, the fuck outta here and join Timder for attention.

I Do! i enjoy film editing!

Doesn't matter. Tits or gtfo simple as that. Play by the rules.

Complete lie. Looks like a b cup

Leave

Ur just trying to insult me but sue I know the size of the bra I'm wearing and u don't

but why tho :(

TFw ur wearing ur finances big shurt so everyone in Chen thinks they know ur breast size

Even this other user thinks it's a B cup -

Show me your BIG CUMS face! heres mine

Cause your posting illegally on Cred Forums dumb skank, we got rules. Tits or gtfo

Kind of looks like a dude. Proof needed.

You're contributing nothing to this country because you're high on a week day morning, probably don't have a job and if you do its mcdonalds

This bait is amazing, and everyone is taking it.

>peirce the Veil shirt
I highly doubt that's his

I used to be really fatso like, I have tits left over

i was just telling op im high cause she said she was wasted

cocaine..

So you lied to be cool? Good job loser

Complete trash just end your life now

Red ass hair proof

no im really fucking high dude

Darling, it's a Star Wars shirt. The millennium falcon

C CUPS

sounds good bro

What?

How fat are you?

Girls lose their tits first when they lose weight. You just never had any to begin with, which is why they are only a B.
Take off bra and show tag with size as proof.

Nobody here is impressed that you spent ninety dollars on six grams of weed.

I swear to god I saw these she had a bra with flowers over the Nipples

y cant we all be freindS>? heres mom catchin me in the act xDDDD !!!!

are you idubbbz?

fucking roshambo

Get on tinychat you retard

omg why are you so salty? im not trying to impress anyone i was just showing user i really am high cause they said i was pretending to be? lmao idk idc

lol which pleb are you

Greetings my homosexual African American companions!

I AGREE WITH THE OTHER GUY.

FUCKIN' DEGENERATE SCUM. GET A JOB HIPPIE

You're not wasted. You're waste.

Not anymore!! I lost 30 pounds!

obviously i have one if im able to buy weed

I wish! eduupz is funny Guy! "HEY THAT'S PRETTY FINE" classic

Sucking dick for weed ain't a job, son. It's a weekend hobby at best.

cripplingdepression/10

YEAH, YOU DICK SUCKER

I BET YOUR PUSSY SMELLS TOO

A wasted waste

EVERYBODY PUT THE MONEY IN THE BAG OR ILL SHOOT!

holy fuck you just get lamer and lamer

Oldfags we must summon m00t once more

Sorry I'm wearing my back up bra today but hey it sto says D

ok

I've not responded to you before that post, kiddo.

my fuck-face

You're pathetic lmao who are you trying to impress? Who gives a shit that you're High? Take those frownie faces and get out bitch. Think we'd be friendly Cuz you're a grill? Beaner

NOT DENYING YOUR PUSSY SMELL

I have a cute face, but I truly am the greatest faggot

either way

That could be a roommates that you borrowed.
Sorry just can't believe you got Ds after those pics. Bs yes, Ds no.

You only own two bras?

im a nigger

It'd be easy enough to find out dumbass

stop complaining :(

for what? youll just pull some other shit out your ass to say

Shit photo but I'm not that good looking anyway
R8

Idk believe but you want but my breasts were Es before I lost weight so I know a thing or tw0 about my own tit shrinkage lol like I wish they wre Bs then they'd look. Pretty

All mine r in the wash tonight cause it's Sunday

hair doesnt look like this ever

Nope, sorry, but those pics didn't even give any hint of D tits.
Try taking a better pic of them and if they look bigger, I'll concede that they are Ds and you are right.

fuuuuuuuuuuck man

How's Neo and Trinity doin these days?

Ur just a perv silly

That's because men are idiots who don't understand bra sizing.

Looks aren't everything man.

Thank you oh my god they keep badgering me

I didn't say nude pics, just prove they are bigger than those first pics lead everyone to believe since you're the one that claimed they are 32D

U R all a bunch of QTs

STILL NOT DENYING IT.
TAKE THOSE SHITTY EYEBROWS AND WHORE FILTER BACK OVER THE BOARDER

U poor boy

Hmmmmm sounds like an excuse

I'm a man, and I know how bra sizing works, and that it fluctuates from designer to designer.

Claims have to come with proof, that's how shit works in the world.

R8 me faggots

You'll grow in to it. Work on your personality. I mean really work on it. Be funny. Watch stand up comedians. It'll be fine.

how much your words hurt me

Hurt me, Cred Forums my daddy

JEW/10

Maybe in perv iniverse!!!

every fucking time

I saw the star patch on your jacket juden

So, just another liar on Cred Forums - can't say I'm shocked or surprised.
Run along itty bitty titty girl. You're dismissed.

TRAP!

so what you're saying is that you're not denying your pussy smells and that you are in fact a dirty beaner?

I wish o did,keeps saying I can little tots and maybe I'll get blessed,

That's nice, you may go.

oi, shekeled again

K done, fags

Then show what they look like without a shirt, that'll settle it.

why deny something you're gonna keep saying i have even if i do deny it? if i'm a smelly beaner to you more power to you. what i'm really trying to say is i don't care

Kill yourself you fucking ROASTIE cunt.get off my board!

so what you're saying is that you smell like shit too

what i'm saying is im high and don't care :)

Taint

>doesn't care
>keeps responding

Rate me!
Mmm I love boys cock between my thighs as I shit on their dick when they tickle my prostate. Mppf!

This is now a feminist hate thread.
Also post traps, I guess.

um duh. how else am i suppose to let you know i don't care? by leaving the thread?

Bob Dylan's Pubic Hair

LOL

>implying it's your board

You look like you'll die a failure

so you smell

like shit

right

test

Hello my beautiful goddess,

I saw your profile and figured id try writing you. i can't disrespect a girl. It's not in me. I'm a gentleman. Quite honestly, It sure surprised me to see you on here. I just have a hard time seeing someone who could easilly be a model having trouble meeting someone. Im not trying to give you a line, you really are astoundingly beautiful to me. It would be a pleasure and a priviledge getting to know you. I'd love to find out if you are as beautiful inside as you are out.

Hope to hear from you soon, sweetie.

You only have 17$ in your bank account

Shut the fuck up. No one gives a shit who's phone it was from.

>50 year old pretending to be a 20 yr old slut. Mppf!

Are you Hindu? Because damn girl, you should kill yourself and hope for a better face in your next reincarnation.

> faced of B

honestly user no i always smell like cherry blossom flowers

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

so

shit or somethin

Tits or gtfo cunt

faggot

Congrats?

You're beautiful. Seriously. I've never seen you but I can guarantee you that you are. You are a woman. You are a female homo sapien. And for that reason you will always be a magnificent heralding of what millions of years of evolution has to offer, and men will find it mesmerizing. You are nature's work of art. You don't have to be the Mona Lisa or the sistine chapel to be beautiful. You have a lot to be proud of, honey. It's hard in our rigorously elitist society of late, but you are without a doubt attractive and appealing to the opposite (or same) sex. The tips in this thread will help, but confidence cannot be faked. Just know that you're fabulous and the world will follow you along.

Aye I thought that was funny actually ha

fuckit

fuck off to tumblr you white knight cucking sjw piece of cancer

Thank you oh my god Tha was so nice

Well on my way, thanks bb

I have conferred with my peers, and we agree with this gentlemen here.

Fuck off to tumblr you halfbreed

> demonstrating ultimate underagery in one single post

Ayo

Tweaking rn. Feel like I'm gonna faint god dammit I'm 19 my heart shouldn't feel like this.

Since when did Cred Forums become tumblr?

kys

What does it feel like to be composed of elmer's glue.

Legitimately rekt

This is now a faggot hate thread, faggot.

You're becoming golem

What are you, straight?

Here's the thing. You said a "jackdaw is a crow."

Is it in the same family? Yes. No one's arguing that.

As someone who is a scientist who studies crows, I am telling you, specifically, in science, no one calls jackdaws crows. If you want to be "specific" like you said, then you shouldn't either. They're not the same thing.

If you're saying "crow family" you're referring to the taxonomic grouping of Corvidae, which includes things from nutcrackers to blue jays to ravens.

So your reasoning for calling a jackdaw a crow is because random people "call the black ones crows?" Let's get grackles and blackbirds in there, then, too.

Also, calling someone a human or an ape? It's not one or the other, that's not how taxonomy works. They're both. A jackdaw is a jackdaw and a member of the crow family. But that's not what you said. You said a jackdaw is a crow, which is not true unless you're okay with calling all members of the crow family crows, which means you'd call blue jays, ravens, and other birds crows, too. Which you said you don't.

It's okay to just admit you're wrong, you know?

Super gay acutally

You just ate the whole jar of bait, you autistic fuck.

This is now a cracker hate thread, cracker.

>prostate
>girl

I'd smash.

What are you, a fucking heterosapien?

Nice! That is a look that *works* for you. You look cool.

Sounds kinda gay that fuck had super dementia or alzheimers or something

This is now a thread hate thread, thread

Kidnappedwithawigon/10

You have a nice smile.

Lose the beanie

This is now a fabric hate thread, fabric.

Nice trips
(Not OP here)
Good to see people are still nice on Cred Forums instead of those hypocritical autistic assholes, who are nonetheless, just plain assholes who spew shit.

One of these days, karma will hit them right when they won't see it coming. Then they'll be asking "why does everybody hate me?" OR "am I ugly?"

You listen to kid rock and contemplate childhood abuse

die

CancerPatient/10

Can't do it, fam

>Faced of B

Since when did Cred Forums need protection from Tumblr?

Loveschildren/10

Not as hot as OP, I wanna face fuck those DSL

YoungIrishBoy/10

Whoa, the graphics in Bioshock: Infinite are really realistic!

There's a hat right behind you

>No other sizes of this image found.
>Best guess for this image
>beauty
You won

Never been abused. Middle child syndrome maybe but clinically depressed.

I don't know what Kid Rock sounds like honestly. My sad reflective music is Modest Mouse or Elliott Smith or something whiny.

Your eyes hurt my eyes.

That hat is shit, here is the other hat I wear sometimes. Hope Cred Forums is here

Thanks b/ro

Nice ebin reddit maymay

I like Elliot Smith - Pretty Mark K. But man the fuck up son. Srsly man up, fuckin middle child chicken shit millennial bs

Maynard Keenan?

Cred Forums wtf is wrong with my hair rn.

Some really nice femanons here today.

With no titties shown.

which is against the rules.

ABANDON THREAD.

btw, tits or GTFO

I pretty much looked like that at 19, with the acne. I'm 34 now. You might have to wait a few more years, but you'll look fine eventually. The inflammation going away will make a big difference. Focus on school or work in the mean time. Get a couple of decent shirts.

schoolshooter/10

some nice face there...

and where are the tits?

you know the rules...

Dude you need accutane

fuck all you anons
tfw they think "tits and gtfo" will stop me from being a narc when I want to be