Don't ask questions, just post your most unflattering pictures of Lena "Marshmallow Beanbag" Dunham

Don't ask questions, just post your most unflattering pictures of Lena "Marshmallow Beanbag" Dunham

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man that really is gross. Not just from an aesthetic standpoint, but that's clearly not healthy. I bet her shits are really abnormal.

>most unflattering
that is literally all of them.
This tumblr stool sample needs to learn deepthroating like kurt kobain

I know. She's so grotesque, it's almost fascinating. I bet her diet is nothing but canned queso dip

I've always wanted to be her. I love that pudgy body look, but I'll never be a fat girl

DAmn, I knew she was ugly, but damn.

You do not want this aesthetic, famalam. She looks like a crude butter sculpture left out in desert heat

Nope. My brain is scrambled, and all I've ever wanted to be was a chubby girl just like that. I can't explain it more than that.

This thread is reserved for lenaposting only

No I love her supple body and even more seductive face.jk lol.shes tough as nails.bailey is more of a woman and he's a dude with tits

Would bang.
Am rock hard.

Hopefully Trump will outlaw looking like a feminist sow.

Bruh...

naw dude

Built like an oversized cooler bag

There's incredibly low standards and then there's you.

He probably would, I mean fuck freedom right?? Blonde 10s only, German style

I bet this bitch bleeds gravy.

You think you're being funny, bit do you really want your kids to see this as you walk down the sidewalk? Trump's federal fat prisons will make this country hot again.

>mfw this thread

>most unflattering
I've never seen a flattering pic of that hambeast. I get the feeling she'd do just about anything though so she's got that going for her but I can't see how it'd be worth it.

Sam Hyde? Is that you?

Holy Shit, feminists and lesbians really don't give a fuck about health, fitness or appearance.

What the fuck is even happening with this monstrosity? She's got a Gumby torso on a Foghorn Leghorn lower half. She's a garbage heap of genetics

I want my kids to be able to see free people living however they feel they should, and maybe make judgements based on character and not appearance.

She molested her little sister and laughingly admitted about it in her book. She's abhorrent from skin to core. Post more pictures of her.

"Promise you won't forget that I raped my little sister and bragged about it."

>itt anons that are jealous of a woman being more successful than them.

She's a hog. S/b shot to death.

We'll, hopefully someone does your job for you and tells your kids they have a faggot for a parent.

Who am I looking at here the queen of cow town

>ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I'm glad my kids are respectful, not saying I don't think fat people are gross because I do - but no way in fuck would I let my kids say shit like that. Not being a faggot parent, giving my kids goddamn manners.

is that kike honestly the ugliest "female" ever created?

was that thing made in a jewish lab? cmon, seriously

Actually, that's the very definition of being a faggot.

That's a very mature adult thing to say about someone. How often do you curse in front of children? Anyone who does what you've said is worse than a Lena Dunham, spreading such needless hate like its nothing.

You can hate all you want, but she makes me cum buckets. I want to tie her up and fuck her ass while playing with her fat gut.

Good luck when you have kids asshole. Hopefully they're not neckbeards like you.

So she's essentially like 35% of all Cred Forumstards, omitting the book thing? Huh.

So calling someone a faggot is worse than raping a child? Because she has admitted to raping a child.

Good to know.

Why would I want a kids asshole? Not everyone thinks like you, faggot.

look how her thighs are stuck together here. I would do anything to eat that fat hairy cunt.

she just makes me flaccid.

Almost every feminist has this build. It's most likely the reason they became feminists in the first place. Trying to normalize being a lazy unhealthy slob is disgusting. Do some squats, get some dick and be happy.

Mmmm yeah. You know spreading those thighs is going to be like opening up a greasy patty melt.

I'd lick her pussy for awhile.

Well I'd say telling Simeon's children they have a faggot parent is verbally abusing them, a form of rape. Kids have no perception of who to hate unless they're told who to hate or someone does something unpleasant to them. Forcing such a hateful viewpoint on kids, with cruel foul language, is a kind of rape, definitely. Sexual rape IS awful obviously and no one is condoning that but yeah don't spread hate to kids man.

MOAR

Why would I give a fuck about Simeon's kids? I don't even know him

Who is that

And words are not rape no matter how many times Tumblr tells you otherwise.

Lol autocorrect, I don't even know.
I obviously meant "someone".

Lmao

Thanks. I have to go cum to these now.

Gewd fer youuuuuuu

I don't have a tumble but I mean really?? So if you call a little black kid a negro, what is it called if not verbal abuse? Feeding evil language into a child's young ear IS rape.

You would like my girlfriend, she is morbidly obese but had weightloss sergery and is flabby, she also has short hair that dyed purple

she masturbated in the same bed as her little sister, offered her candy to kiss, and spread open her sisters vagina when she was a toddler.
lena dunham is Not a good person bro

You can't rape someone with words.

"That's him, Your Honor. He took me to his place and read Camus to me until I fell asleep. Then he orated all over my face."

I got a couple more I'm shrinking down to 2MB if you wanna edge a few.

A vote for trump is a vote against freedom. Its a vote for hate. Give peace a chance, don't vote for someone who openly uses fear mongering and prejudice against anyone whos not a "ten" in his eyes.

Good luck getting her gunt under 2 MB.

she has horrible pubic hair.

>fat people are gross
>fuck you for saying their gross
>my kids have manners
Fag radar is goin off HARD

I never said Lena Dunham was a good person?? I simply said I want my kids to decide for themselves if someone (like Lena) is "good" based on character not appearance. Is that so hard to understand?

Imagine pinning her down like this and plowing her asshole.
here's some more of it

holy shit! I thought her feet were towards the camera at first.
>of course a mexican is married to her.

so this is what happens when you melt one of those little hula girl figurines

I actually dont hate her that much physically.
But her pubes are not great.
There are two kinds. Fluffy, usually long.
Or coarse and tight against the skin.
She is somewhere in the middle. a no man's land of pubis

I'm gonna cum

youtube.com/watch?v=EUHRL2OhpiM

What's she saying in the clip?

And just wHat in the world is wrong with this? You conservacucks are such a mystery

suckable tits

Even if she loses the weight ya can't fix those shitty white trash tattoos am I right?

Yeah cum thinking about her.

"Mmmm baby your cholesterol is over 300 and your pre-diabetic? Hhhhngnghhngh"

"Paint me like one of your French girls, Ray."
Then do it.

Please kill self

you know, i would think she was cute if she wasn't such a cunt

mmm sticky thighs, I'd lick the salt off them

Wow what a great counter argument! Are you on your high schools debate team?

Don't be so hard on yourself

If I wanted to look at a naked fat bitch I'd go look at my wife.

All she needs to do is put on some makeup and high heels, lose the dyke haircut, get nice long hair, and cover up those shitty tats with some actually decent ones, and she could be fuckable.

I like her pubes, they're soft fuzzy and clean. I imagine her pussy flora tastes really nice.

Forget politics. You sir are deplorable if you think those gunt-hairs are anything other than atrocious.

I hate Trump, but I am deplorable.

>I hate trump
deplorable democrat is already implied