What do I say, dubs?

What do I say, dubs?

Eat my ass

Spank my balls.

I hate niggers

WHATS THE FUCKING BOOK

Eat my ass

Jr ward black dagger brotherhood series

You know, my favorite book is actually and old classic! It's "20,000 Leagues Under the Sea" by Julius Verne. Perhaps you've heard of it?

my favorite book is Mein Kamp

I like de Sade's 120 days of sodom best.

Did you know that French toast used to be called German toast.

Reroll

I like watch girls read in the park. Sometimes I imagine them reading on a nice sunny day, all alone. Then I come up to them and start small talk but never ask them out on a date because I'm a pussy bitch. When I eventually ask you out, I'll try to meet you in a park, but instead of just watching you read I'll be jerking off in the distance. I'll never actually talk to you, because I'm a faggot who sticks umbrellas in my ass because people on the Internet told me to.

reroll

Do you like manga? Mein Kampf is pretty good.

>Rolling

Cunnilingus 101: How To Eat Pussy and Give Her Multiple Mind-Blowing Orgasms Using Unusual Oral Sex Techniques

A fat bitch and a nigger walk into a bar

wanna see my ass ;)?
*OP takes pic of his fat leg*

can I eat your ass

boom clap haha x3

I want to fuck you while you're holding harry potter, idc what one! After words I want you to say expectopetronum while I cum on the page the fucking owl dies on.

Roll for this

how do you feel about ass to mouth

Do you hate niggers as much as I do? I could lynch and slaughter them for days on end. That's actually all I think about during the day, lynching and killing niggers. Sometimes I think about raping them in alleyways when I see them ealking at night (which is hard because of the nigger skin) but then I remember I would never stick my dick in a fucking nigger bitch. What do you think?

rooooolll

Roll

rollll

Me too. Umm, did you say books? I just read boobs.

No

Rolllllll

role

Roll

Slurp slurp slurp on my balls, biatch!

what do u think about minions and minecraft honey

Do you have a feminine penis?

>tfw no dubs
Rolling for this

Show me your tits

Rollerrollerroller

Win

finally winrar

I haven't told anybody but I'm an otherkin, I'm the 34 gender out of the 58 genders, please don't tell!!!!

im looking at your facebook and my dick is diamonds right now, get your fat ass over here and mine my shaft!

checkt

I hope you don't eat the book while you're hungry.

Sent. Waiting for a response.

"Shit on my face until I cum please"

Reroll

May I please tongue punch your fart box?

Rereroll

4th roll

roll

screen cap please

Well those all failed..."Can I drink your piss while I shit on the Quran?"

Reroll but correct eith to with

Reroll

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

you should feel embarrassed

Oh well

bit too aggro there i guess huh

Should but I have no shame

Want this list of Snapchat names I have for a new one?

nice OP i chuckled

alyfk
me.tk
aadair69
ashley_peyton98
dubya98
brianna.sarah
kendallhunter66
hannahmarie1999
jennadaniels06
kaitlyn.myhan
k.bw07