Black guy here, ask me almost anything

Black guy here, ask me almost anything

Ever think about moving to Africa?

> almost anything

what are some things we can't ask you?

Hey, was actually born in an African nation, came to the states when I was around 6. Grew up here. But no not really, do want to travel the world and the US though

Can't think of anything really just ask if I don't want to or can't answer something I won't.

what is your scale on the black meter? like light brown or burnt on the bbq black?

Where's your dad?

Sleeping upstairs
Hmm think Denzel Washington's complexion and slightly lighter than Taye Diggs

Were you born black or did you turn black as you aged?

>Sleeping upstairs
>Sleeping

he's drunk, isn't he?

why are you black?

Lol no he doesn't drink. None of us do except my 21 yo bro. I'm older than him. I mean I'll drink a beer when he sneaks it home if I want. But I'm good with sweet tea. I work out a lot so don't drink much apart from iced tea
Don't really understand but I was born black my skin got darker with age
My parents started it

Do you wish you were white?

Which one of your ancestors raped a white woman, thus giving you the ability to communicate with white people instead of just the sounds your primate brothers make?

typical black person always blaming the parents.

Do you crave watermelons and fried chicken?

Is it true you sell drugs are on section 8 and have a side bitch to hold your gat?

Can you teach us how to be black?

How does it feel that unarmed black people are still getting savagely murdered on camera by police yet BLM, Obama hillary whoever can't do shit about it and it has almost ironically turned into a sad meme?

Why don't sharks eat black people?

Thoughts on American born blacks? It seems African immigrants are less fucked up than native blacks in both respect and ambition. Is it because they usually are raised by 2 parents?

Like im not racist but i love racism. Wtf is that?

I always assumed that most are completely illiterate and would ask the nurse or something to write it down, and since they can't speak our language very well, the nurse probably has to guess what to name the baby by the mothers uhgs and eeks. Most mothers or nurses probably don't put to much time into this process as both parties know that most of those babies will end up in dumpsters on the way home anyway.

No I don't, never have. It is weird to even think of that like I can't fathom it. I assume other races would feel the same. You gotta be proud of who you are. I've seen some black or hispanic people post that they wish they were white it's so cringey and pathetic. But I just can't see myself in another body , a different body Wethersfield white or Latinos or whatever. Also my complexion is amazing, my opinion but yeah my skin looks great.
I don't like watermelon but I like chicken. Everyone likes chicken. If you don't then you're a commie.
I used to sell pills, all my clients were white lol. But I stopped Cuz too risky (not really like I was very low level. I hurt myself and got prescription for pills and didn't really use them so sold them. Figured why not. Made nice profit. But I make legit money now.
Hmm. Get a lot of soul and learn to dance
I don't fully agree but it sucks were still getting killed. I mean, it's not like things magically got better after segregation ended. The worse part though are people who can't even accept there's a problem. It sucks.. I'm very happy that blm is n shedding light on a lot of it though. And at this point it's almost funny how even after all that happens cops will still kill us again in a few days. I understand policing is a hard job but they need retraining desperately
They don't like dark meat
I like American born blacks. Africans have their problems too but yeah American born are cool. Except get to people, I've never raised my voice to a teacher let alone fought one the videos I see on world star of black kids fighting teachers is so fucked up to me lol. Feel sorry for those teachers ,but also those are like inner city schools. Nothing even close to that has ever happen in my hs or In the majority.

Like you enjoy tacist jokes?
Someone actually explained this to me. So lot of American blacks used to being to slave owners and took their last name and all that so around civil rights time they started naming their kids differently as a way to take back their individuality. Like latrell, quavious, and all the others with little accents and all. Just a way of being unique basically. You think it's fucked up but like people from other places have weird names too. I can't remember but during the olympics there were maaany people from European countries like Iceland Sweden Ireland and some others with weird names. Also I live the name tyrone. Very powerful.

Checking trips!

Being proud of your race is cool but what are things about your race that bring you shame?

Can you be a little more specific? Like what do you think I should be ashamed about?

I thought of one. Black guys who thibk white girls are perfect and they 'made it' when they date one. That's pathetic to me.. maybe it's because I've been with white girls but it's embarassing talking like that about white girls it's devaluing yourself in a way.
And there are some black sjws that I'm ashamed of. Like the girl who said the white guy was appropriating black culture by having dreads and that he needs to cut his hair. Black college sjws are very irritating. And inner city girls who fight with kids around that stuff is so sad

like welfare dependence, Chicago, nigga moments, unwillingness to cooperate in the investigation of a murdered nine year old girl etc. can be specific or general things

I actually heard that white people use welfare more or as much as blacks but the whole black welfare comparison came about during Regan administration.. idk tho but yes that's shameful to be like ebt cards,food stamps,that stuff is emarassing. I understand it though just hope they're bettering themselves. Chicago doesn't bring me shame perse but , mm nevermind the violence there is something I hate being associated with even though I'm nothing like that. It's crazy how they drive by and kill people so indiscriminately.. Yeah that's shameful. The gangbangers who light up a house without caring who's inside. But yeah that's not the majority or close to the majority of us. What's the story on 9yr old girl? Nigga moments remind me of the boondocks haha sorry

Also, I hate when rioters come out during protests and destroy property. Like they're criminals and they just hurt the cause. Jumoing on cars and shit , ugh. That being said any white guy or anyone from another race mind you who only focus on riots when a protest goes on they're idiots and are part of the problem, but yeah seeing N Carolina, I just wanted to sweep up the street and all the broken glass. If that happened here I'd definitely go out to clean up. Also use it as a way to make new acquaintances.

Nigga moment was in reference to the boondocks lol and the girl was killed in a drive by in Ferguson , Missouri (yeah that Ferguson where the BLM was born) at 9:30 witnesses refused to come forward even as the father begged. Pretty heart breaking and so much for black community

Next question who or what do you think it would take for blacks to start being seen in a positive light again?

Dam no one came forward? No video or anything?

I'd say education but there are a lot of people my age who still see us negatively and that sucks I don't think that will change unless they have a true black friend they can talk to honestly that could change their views. Honestly you tell me why do you think people see us negatively? Can you give me some specifics or topics? I think it'll calm down after this election cycle but truly if you hate us now you're just misguided and that won't change unless something happens in that person's life specifically.