Hey Cred Forums, i need some advice

Hey Cred Forums, i need some advice

my girlfriend had some boudoir photos taken last year. some were sfw for sharing on facebook etc, and some were nsfw, for me.

i found out that earlier this year, she shared a nsfw one with a male friend of ours. she says it was only because she's proud of the photo from an artsy perspective and thinks she looks great in it.

what would you do?

pic related, it's the one she sent him

lawl dude youre fucked

well, i know her and i know she doesn't see nudity as anything special really. i've even told her beforehand that she can probably share the pictures with close friends if she talks to me about it first. does that change much?

post uncensored for us to truly judge

Dont be a cuck

now you fucked up. now you have fucked up. if she only shared it with one dude and he's not a faggot you're toast

well i mean it wouldnt be super weird if she had shown him the hard copy of the photo

but OP youve got to ask yourself how the situation manifested itself in which they discussed her nude photograph and she took the time to send him the photo

You're in denial so bad it's almost comical.

how have i fucked up?

(she didnt share this pic)

i don't think there is a hard copy

i've seen the conversation; she genuinely did tell him she wanted to share it because she liked the picture

She obviously wants him to want her. If she didn't want him to look at her in that way (or anyone for that matter) she wouldn't show them these pics.

dude your girlfriend is smoking, unless homeboy is gay he considered this an invitation

/thread

Lol for a second I thought you were my friend's bf. But he knows he's getting cucked

9 out of 10 times they bang the photog, and yes I am a photog. Sorry Jimmy they share when they want to turn on perspective dick.

keep face blocked but show tits

This

OBTW we always share our work with others ;)

if it was because of "art", she'd share it with more people instead of one, single man. face it OP, she's giving the titti to another peepee and she thinks your peepee is probably shee-tee

She probably already fucked him. To get revenge dump the rest of the pics without censor.

the photographer is a girl

why?

they've never met. he lives a long way away.

She's bi, and fantasizing about turning him on, youre a dumbass Jimmy.

youre good bro. youre overthinking the shit out of it. go away

Yeah because she would tell you if he made a trip to bone her.

And what's that? They've never met? And she is comfortable enough to share pics of her titties with some random guy? Huh.

what makes you say i'm overthinking it?

You want so bad for us go tell u it's nothing. You already know deep down inside that she has a craving for some strange cock

you want us to rate how sexy/intimate the pic is to show to another guy, but we cant tell with blacked bits.

>Yeah because she would tell you if he made a trip to bone her.

I would know. trust me that based on our circumstances, i know she hasn't made such a trip

>she is comfortable enough to share pics of her titties with some random guy?

well he's not a random guy. he's a close friend of mine from high school, and has become a close friend of hers since we all play games together and skype and shit.

goddamn dude. you are the only one here who knows anything about your girlfriend.

you already know she doesnt consider nudity taboo, youve seen the conversation. youve discussed it with her

what the fuck do you want us to say to you?

okay well then fuck it; here's the original minus face, that she sent him

rate the shit out of how bad it is to share. as well as rating her body while you're at it if you want lol

>Being this naive

?

forgot pic

well, i'm obviously not fully secure of the situation and just want to chat it out with some Cred Forumsros

Op reviving some old ass copypasta

If they haven't fucked, she wants to. At the very least she wants him to want to.

Idk OP you're gonna have to show us her face otherwise we won't be able to tell what type of vibe she was sending the dude.

need more of OPs wife's titties

Checked

Anyway tbh man I would dump my gf for so much as consciously letting another guy so much as see a tit/that much of her legs and body in general... Because when she shows other guys, that means it isn't special for you any more... It's not yours any more... Granted you did say it was cool so... Enjoy the cucking that follows I guess... You deserve it for being stupid and not maintaining control

here you go, what do you think?

Ask to read the conversations up to 5 or 6 months ago, if there's something between them it'll eventually show

drained my balls, thanks op