I am an 18 year-old male who has taught himself to have as many multiple orgasms as I want and have them every time I...

I am an 18 year-old male who has taught himself to have as many multiple orgasms as I want and have them every time I masturbate. AMA
>Ass always related

Other urls found in this thread:

pegym.com/forums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

teach me

It won't last bub enjoy it while you can

So you always use your ass to get multiple gasms? Like what stick a dildo in there and jerk off?

do you ever think about doing anything else?
or with your life?

Google the book "The Multi-Orgasmic Man" by some gook who I can't remember the name of. You don't have to believe in the mystical shit discussed therein to apply the techniques and visualizations. My technique comes from an ancient Daoist sexual technique. If you can't find a pdf, there are a handful of guides you can find on the internet that don't go as in-depth.
Why not? I've gone through puberty. These aren't the pre-ejaculatory multiple orgasms some boys have before puberty starts.
Nah nigga. I do that some times, but it's unrelated to my multiple orgasms. I do it because I'm bisexual and it feels good. But, it's not necessary. I can have multiple orgasms just fine without it.
Of course. I'm studying to be a computer programmer right now, and I'm hugely into video games and politics. I only jack off once a day at most anymore.

dude I ASKED YOU

i dont want to read, i dont want to research. youre not doing shit right now, nobody else cares

SO TELL ME RIGHT NOW

well it looks like your goddamn liar and a PHONY

>Being this autistic
It's not that simple. You have to do a lot of training to pull this off, and there are a number of techniques you have to learn on your way to mastering it. But fine, I'll give you a bare-bones guide on how to do it. To start with you must master edging. You should be able to know exactly when you're gonna orgasm and have full control over it. After you do that you need to start becoming as relaxed as possible when you fap. Deep breathing helps with this. The closer you get to orgasm, the slower your strokes become. When you get as close as you can possibly get to the point of no return without going over, stop. Relax yourself as much as possible and do the same thing again. A lot of people find they have to "relax into" their orgasm if that makes sense. The ultimate goal is to seperate orgasm and ejaculation (which is what causes the refractory period, not the orgasm itself). Keep doing this until you have orgasmic contractions without ejaculation. Congrats, you've had your first contractile-phase orgasm. Once you master having this kind of orgasm, you can have as many as you want, and end your fap with an ejaculation or another contractile-phase orgasm. It's difficult at first, but gets much easier as you master your orgasm control.

LISTEN TO ME CLOSELY:

I'll keep this simple.

1. FUCK OFF

2. DIE

Got that? DIE, FAGGOT, DIE.

You seem pretty mad there bud. Is something going on that you want to talk about? It's not healthy to take it out on other people.

I think you need to calm down.

jus go here you guys, this shit's legit if you're not an absolute lazy ass mediocre pegym.com/forums/ not do the routines give you size (newbie gains feel like heaven) you also get control and multiple o's even in your 30s. Easy to do as a 20YO without training

OP here. I think I've heard of this site before. Can you confirm it works? I've always heard that penis workouts were bullshit before.

Anyone else wanna rage at me for no reason or ask me questions?

I have tried some techniques from that site and gained like a 1/4 over 3 months, but I gave it up. You have to have your hand on your dick for like an hour a day, and not really in a fun way. I will probably do another few months here and there though.

Unfortunately, I don't think I have the discipline to do something like that every day yet. I'm working on it though.

Yeah I can confirm. Main thing you'll get is control, I value it above the 1/2 L and 1/2 G i got over the first 2 months. It's a diminishing returns kinda thing I believe, but if you're in for the long term (which is probably even healthy) you could do like a full program.

WOuld probably be better for you, since you're younger and your recovery time is lower.

Dude, 20 to 25 mins should do

lol, and forget about it if you find yourself in a relationship. "Honey, what are you doing?"
"I'm making my dick bigger. I just have to do this every day for a like a year"

What do you mean by control? Orgasm control? Dick control?

I'm in a relationship. She doesn't have to find out lol, but if she does, just say it's so you don't get ED by age 40.

Can confirm, multiple orgasms are real

That's different than what I do. My technique separates orgasm from ejaculation, to avoid the refractory period entirely. I orgasm, but nothing comes out.

that's just multiple ruined orgasms. You might even ejaculate a few squirts and have enough stamina to keep going. It's not full multiple orgasms

that sounds boring

and to clarify why I say it sounds boring is because there is no refractory period between those ejaculations in that webm

I promise you, you're wrong. I don't ejaculate at all, and I have more than enough stamina to keep going. I don't lose any arousal. Ejaculation and orgasm aren't the same thing, and it's possible to entirely avoid any kind of refractory period if you separate them.
It's not. They get much stronger than regular orgasms if you have enough. The more you have in a fap session, the stronger they become.
The difference is, he's gonna have a refractory period afterwards. I have no such refractory period with contractile-phase orgasms. Also, how do you know that wasn't just one really long ejaculation?

There may be a refractory period afterwards but it feels amazing. And I know because it is me

Fair enough. I'm sure they're a lot of fun, but you probably couldn't get even close to the amount of stamina one has when one can have orgasms indefinitely.

That picture is really hot btw, just thought I'd say.

Personal best is 11 in a row, not bad considering they are full on orgasms
thanks

That's really good considering they're ejaculatory orgasms, but you must feel exhausted afterward. That's another thing about my method; when I'm finished my body is radiating with energy. I'm not exactly sure what my record is, but I'd place it around 23ish. But fuck I don't know I've spent 16 hours fapping before on stims so it might be more.