Does anybody else have a stink big/ house spider problem in their apartment? How o you handle it?

Does anybody else have a stink big/ house spider problem in their apartment? How o you handle it?

My old apartment in this complex always had these small black beetles.

Had some friends over last night and one of them pointed out an earwig. Never seen one before.

Just killed my second about 2 hours ago (also killed my 1000000th beetle)

Really getting pissed off but it's Louisiana.

For a while now it seems like there is always a stink bug in my house. I catch one and throw it outside, then two days later I find one in a random room.

And I doubt it's been the same one knowing the way in.

I want to se the most fucked up shit on the deep web pls help

bug spray

lolwut? the minimum catch and release radius for stinkbugs is 1 mile otherwise they just follow the pheromone trail back to the house (if the nest is there). you have to take it much further away. and don't crush it it just attracts more bugs

Sent from my Android phone

Let the spiders catch the stink bugs you fucking retard. It's not a difficult concept, house spiders are the best.

then get centipedes to kill the spiders after all of the stinkbugs are dead

Sent from my Android phone

Bad news thats not a spider its a stink bug if u got sprayed or bit, in 2 or 3 weeks you need to get a test named chacla or chakras i dont remeber the name u might have constipation and maybe some stomach pain a bit, the chacras or whatever the name of the test is, u could develop some serious illness if goes untreat it and u are positive from the test, source of knowing happened to my son playing on a tree 6 months ago

bug spray, and clean yo nasty ass apartment nigga

I did I would get maybe 40-50 of those little bastards in my house a day. Seal your house properly I haven't seen one or any bug for about a year now

Dat filename

I had a cockroach infestation in my old apartment and my landlord told me not to fumigate 'cause it would be a hassle for other tenants. This is what I did: went a pet store, bought 10 mice for $70, left them in pairs on every floor, roof and basement. We had a complete fumigation 2 days later.

Kek this is how the plague started...

I have a a centipede infestation instead, I'll be walking and a 6 inch long one will run across my food and up a wall. I don't get the willies anymore for anything

How the hell do you get rid of these... I know they need moisture, but I keep my basement extra dry...

Go to hardware store
>ayy I got a spider problem pops
>no problem my boy, buy this and spray it around your windows and doors n shit

That simple op

>2016
>can't handle big stinks

We have a cat that eats them I think. But centipedes eat bugs which is good. Either I don't notice them anymore or there are fewer. We have had a spike in kocroaches though, there may be some correlation there.

try /an/

if you spread some sugar around all along the floorboards and maybe throw a raw pork chop behind the stove, that will freak them out after a few days they'll be gone