she's hot. what would you do to her?

wanna jerk to my hot indian ex bros?

They're avoiding you

>

Doggy style, easy

would you cum in her mouth and hair?

she'd love that

mfw these are all below average indian chicks

honestly don't like indian chicks though, i think they're either super slutty + stupid or super traditional/don't know how to flirt

can never find a good in between. also their nipples are disgusting 90% of the time IMO

anyone interested?

ah dude, their dark nips are fucking lovely.

really? I always hated them

ok

Dude I would bust in her mouth and on her add, hair, and cunt

Ye buddy

nice! what would u like to see more of bro?

she's cute, but too flat and scrawny to be hot

She looks kinda chubby tho

yes,,,

Yeah. Why?

how would you use her tight ass?

anyone jerking to my ex? rate her outta 10?

wanna see her covered in sperm?

Dude now that I see the whole package I wanna see all of it, I'll leave it up to to post whatever

wouldn't kick her out of bed though. would take her allll night long

Honestly, I love most nipples, except for like the exceedingly large nips that covers 3/4 a tit.

this i like

i would force pieces of frosted mini wheat in there and then squeeze her cheeks together so they all break inside her.

6/10 with clothes on.

she's sexy, right?

oldie but still good

Left or right? Which one and what would you do?

better like this with cum on her?

she's one step away from being mr skeltal

she'd take forever shitting it out lol.

always way better that way, user.

seeing all these "hot" indian woman makes me realize how not attracted i am to indian women..

Got kik?

no, also not indian lol. why?

oh shit, I remember her from years ago.

bumping with more of this simran. anyone fapping?

I am the same guy now on my comp

anyone want more of her?

awesome. u jerking to her? fav pic of her so far?

dude she totally sexy

so slutty right? if she was walking around delhi on her own she would be gangraped in less than 5 minutes i bet

friends sister...so fucking hot. what would you do Cred Forums?

I once knew a super cute Indian girl at school. Always hung out with my group, and kinda considered going out with her. Unfortunately I was a POS with high standards. Go figure. She had acne and was very slightly doughy. After graduation, I met her on the bus. Smooth clear face and really grew into her body. I still kick myself for not making a move when I had the chance

dude im in love and my fav pic so far has to be this simply because legs

i am

you like simran user? saving? i can keep posting

hell yeah! where would u most like to shoot your cum?

Would make her blow me and then take all of my cum down her throat

moarr

yeah i like her, and yup im saving, and plz post some moar

the question should be were dont i want to shoot my cum

like her bikini

what are you imagining doing to her?

then i would parade her around to all of my friends and let them have a go at her mouth before i take her home and fuck her so hard that my bed breaks

hnnng

Why? Because women in India need to adopt western culture, like being physically fit, shaving, and posting pictures of their pussy all over the internet.

definitely dude she looks hot as hell

im imagining her just stroking me off until i cum all over her face and then we go and have a nice breakfast while shes still covered in it.

she looks so hot, now all i can think about is cumming all over those nice tits of hers.

its a nice face to cum on user. how would you use her body?

Well ive never done anal so i would start by pounding her ass until i cum and then making her leave it in there for an hour

shes perfect

what bout after? would you fill up her pussy if she begged?

post moar bro

oh fuck yeah id destroy that pussy with my cum if she asked for it and then id fuck her ass again just for good measure

shitskin sandniggers

she enjoys a rough pounding before going out to events, she'd dance with others barely holding in all the cum inside her

Yesssss pweez

mad cuz cant tell the difference between afghani's and indians

I would tie her ankles to her wrists, and then tie them to opposite corners of the bed. Then I would lube up her open and defenseless asshole, and slide in a procession of ever larger anal beads. After slowly forcing the largest one in, I would stick my dick down her throat until her makeup is running and she's about to pass out.

Then I would sloooowly pop those anal beads out, take some pictures of her gaping asshole for /b, and then go balls deep in that poop chute until fill it with cum. Then I'd put it back in her mouth until my dick is clean.

continue. more pics here and she's OP too
abuse poor simran, she'll secretly love it

Both these girls are so fucking hot that i would love to have a threesome with them that involved some bdsm

I would bury my face in that pussy till it's dripping, then take a dildo and shove it in as far is it would go. I'd ram it in and out for a minute to get it good and covered in pussy juice, then pull it out and shove it in her mouth. She loves the taste of her own pussy.

Once the dildo is lubed up with her own spit, I'd start working it in her tight brown asshole. After getting it halfway up, I'd pull it out and stick it back in her mouth so she can get a taste of that ass.

Eventually I'd get the entire dildo to fit up her ass. I'd grab her hand and make her put a couple fingers in her pussy and finger it while I pound her ass with the dildo. At the same time, I'd be fucking her throat with my big white cock.

shes stunning

Then I'd fill her mouth with my cum and make her show me the load. I'd squeeze the last few drops out of my dick right onto her tongue. Only then would I let her swallow.

Do you know what shes into user?