Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Nope. But i did cut back from 40 per day to 20.

thats a lot of cigarettes dude. you wont need to worry about quitting for too much longer i can gurantee that

Kek

People smoke for 50 years and are still alive

my mom quit smoking. she just decided to stop one day because it was getting expensive. so she stopped. she didn't take up eating candy or shooting heroin to replace it, and she didn't become violently angry.. she just stopped. didn't even complain about the former addiction, and she smoked close to a pack a day for several years.

some people can just quit. some people (like Stephen King) can't.

I can't quit nicotine completely but I can cut back to a cig every 4-5 days but I know and have made peace with the fact that I will relapse eventually

smoking is like playing the lottery and the winners don't get cancer

I quit smoking
first four days were fucking hell, but I can control myself now
I still always think about smoking, but I just choose not to

> life is like playing the lottery and the winners don't get cancer

I vape cbd and a little nicotine and haven't smoked in 2 plus years. Feel great no more coughing.

Holy fuck, this same fucking thread yet again??

Yeah bro

I've quit four times and only go back when my life is uninteresting

As a smoker, that's roughly 300+ minutes a day of smoking; hope this put things into a different perspective.

>tfw im smoking 2 cartons a day

the winners also waste thousands of dollars, months of their lives and eventually look like old thrift store leather bags

Living to age 70 with COPD and emphysema isn't exactly winning, but hey its the number of years, not the quality right?

My grandmother had COPD emphysema and heart failure, all cause by smoking. I maintained her oxygen machine for years, cleaning filters and replacing hoses, keeping the output at the right amount of liters per minute.

The day she died i was still smoking. It's a terribly addictive thing, and there is no winning.

yes ive quit for years multiple times. Its been 2 years this time with very little desire to return to it.

>Smoke natural, additive free, carpet glue free, radiation free cigarettes here and there.
>Go weeks without even caring.

>Smoking 75 a day.
This is what you get for smoking jewish cigarettes, KYS

Newfags.